• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Tctc Smashfest: Confusion Is A *****!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
you are not allowed to come unless you bring your infamous pizza.
Lime...we gotta now...you should put General Tso's chicken on Johnny's pizza...OOO better yet...Mikey's(Best pizza in the god **** world)

I think the only person that hasn't tried that yet is Greg and he will probably love it seeing how everyone loved it...except Mooney...but that's cause he's Mooney...and Mooney is a rebel

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Lime...we gotta now...you should put General Tso's chicken on Johnny's pizza...OOO better yet...Mikey's(Best pizza in the god **** world)

I think the only person that hasn't tried that yet is Greg and he will probably love it seeing how everyone loved it...except Mooney...but that's cause he's Mooney...and Mooney is a rebel
I didn't like it because it doesn't go with that pizza we had.

That pizza was shit.

If it was on a good pizza, and the pieces weren't so ficking big i would have liked it.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Looks like I am now obligated to bring my wonderful pizza creation. As a warning, I won't be bringing enough for everybody. I am only getting 1 serving of G'Tsao's chicken and 1 pizza. If you guys want more, I guess we can order in or something.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Looks like I am now obligated to bring my wonderful pizza creation. As a warning, I won't be bringing enough for everybody. I am only getting 1 serving of G'Tsao's chicken and 1 pizza. If you guys want more, I guess we can order in or something.
I can maybe give alittle if I collect a duck load of change we can stop by coinstar if not I can probably throw in 2 bucks...yeah...I'm broke

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
Whats the food situation for the fest???

Abe can be quite the mucher you should get pizza or something!!!
well the best deal around is little ceasers 5 dollar large pizza. its really good and amazingly cheap. BUT they dont deliver but theres one 10 mins from my apt. i lied about the PB&J's. well technically i didnt but i ate em all! lol

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
IM GONNA NEED AT LEAST 3 TV'S FOR FRIDAY! I HAVE ONE AND ONE CUBE. CAN SOMEONE SUPPLY A TV?? I WOOULD LIKE TO HAVE 3 TV'S AND ANOTHER GREAT THING TO HAVE IS A TABLE. NOW THAT I HAVE A MAC AND ITS ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE I DONT HAVE A TABLE SO I NEED HELP GUYS!

HELP ME HELP YOU. "me *****es!"

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I could probably bring a set up.

on Friday I get off at 6 so I won't make it there till after 7. I don't know if I'm working Saturday or not yet but I'm not really planning on going to Gigs.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
thats cool. i figured you werent going to gigs. yeah im not really expecting people till after 7. but i said 7 for the people who are coming from out of town. theres like 2 guys coming from sarasota so im expecting them pretty early. and mooney.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'll probably bring my cube as usual...is there going to be any video recording equipment? Manko if you bring a VCR and a tape Big Freddy and I could probably put the vids on youtube with relative ease

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Yo slim ill bring a set-up...my wii and a decent and a good tv? let me know if u need the tv.

yall are gonna get some samus ponage from me and manko better get ready to be beat by someone u dont know !!!!!!!!!!!

no johns either

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
you guys are all wonderful! *sigh* thank you*sigh*

ABE, i was in the sfl needs a ride thread and i saw your post. is sfl coming with you?? id love for more people to show up. but really no more than 13 including myself. cuz it is my apt.

but good lookin everybody on the set up and tv's and cubes. so it looks like were ready for friday. i should be there by 6-630 so anybody that planned on trying to come earlier than that..........well you can wait in the parking lot. lol

so mooney i know u told me you should be arriving earlier but i wont get home till 6-630pm. so if u show earlier u might have to wait for me.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Lime and I will be there but it's still up in the air what we are going to do...Manko if you aren't going to gigs and you are available you could probably hang out with Lime, Freddy, and I

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
well come at 7 if u really can. but i might not be home till 6. so if you get there any earlier then i might not be there. so if anything you might have to wait in my p-lot.

and as far as what time we leavin i dont really know that, cuz i aint drivin its really up to SYM. im debating on whether or not i want to house saturday. i might do it because samus abe and villian de ad are comin from sarasota and id feel bad if they didnt feel like drivin back to sarasota and i had to kick everyone out. so im still debating but i usually go out saturday nights. we'll see.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I won't be bringing any food because I figured we might all be going out. If there is a chinese place next to that Little Ceasar's that Slim mentioned, we all know what will be the result.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Yo dude im sorry I wont be making it to this my car is having a little trouble...

Im still going to Gigs saturday morning tho...

Sry Slim i really wanted to come. we can play friendlies at gigs

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
its cool you good. alot of people are having problems this weekend. were you gonna come in the morning cuz i think we were gonna have to shove 1 or 2 people in your car. let me know if your gonna come in the morning. but dont feel obliged to do so. just see what u can do.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ill totally stop by in the morning if people need rides mane...

what exit are u at???

and how long are u guys gonna be up tonight maybe ill just come uber late

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd like to go the only problem is Emil really isn't into it anymore... he just doesn't want to do it anymore I'll see what I can do

on a different note...nice name dude TCTC

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
its cool. we can work something out with gabe im sure. do u think u can go to gigs?? u should try cuz this will be floridas biggest tourny! its gonna be huge. but i just found out something that mite render me from having this fest. im definetly gonna go to the tourny but that friday i mite be on a buisness call. we'll see. im not gonna say anything yet, cuz im hoping things will get better before hand.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Right right, I'll see if I can set something up with Gabe but I can't make any promises...Emil is the only friend I have that my mom trusts

Yeah Emil doesn't want to go...whatever when this is a little closer I'll ask if I can go only problem is

1) I might not be able to crash over at the fest considering Emil isn't over
2) I might not have enough cash for Doubles and Singles(Sorry Gabe) or even gas
3) Because of #1 not sure if I will be able to make it to said tournament considering the fact that I'm the most out of the way, and I'm sure you guys would want to get there as soon as you can

Really sucks but whatever... only one suffering is me

Edit 2.0
also Brawl is being released on 8th and I have it reserved...and Emil and I are going to Gamestop for midnight release tournament...and then stay up all night...and then wake up early and unlock all the characters so I'm probably a absolutely not

Top Bottom