• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Tctc Smashfest: Confusion Is A *****!

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
I just realized something guys. gigs aint the 8th like i thought. thats actually kinda a good thing. well if thats the case then i dont know about a smashfest saturday. i cant believe i didnt know that. as long as that threads been up. well. um yeah.....i feel stupid

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
yup no fest. u guys coulda told me gigs was sunday! lol besides it was real skeptical this that friday or saturday to have a fest because theres some big events that weekend that i cant miss. my *** was saved for that. so knowing that how we gonna do the ride situation there an back? now saturday night ill be back prolly around 3 or 4 am. lol if yall wanna come then feel free. cuz i know yall are all gonna be just finishing up that brawl tourny at gamestop.

and i prolly wnt be able to make the brawl release tourny either.

talk to me guys

Top Bottom