• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Tctc Smashfest: Confusion Is A *****!

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
thats a hot sig! yeah my falcons still pretty much the same. and yess im still playing with marth. but my defense with marth is herendous! i could barely stay on the stage esp. small stages like yoshis story. and FOD. im continuing my marth trainging with marth but luigis been giving me alot of success lately. im gonna practice marth and luigi for awhile and ill always use falcon somewhere down the line.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Hint if you're getting combo'd as Marth...Fair...it breaks all combos and comes out in like a half a second. best of luck with Luigi and keep at Falcon you might not think it but your Falcon is sexy as hell

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've got Saturday off, and Friday I'll be free by 2:00pm.

So what's this about a smash fest this weekend?

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
I've got Saturday off, and Friday I'll be free by 2:00pm.

So what's this about a smash fest this weekend?

yeah well smashfest is a strong statement. lol.... me, sym, cash, and lamugi talked bout smashin saturday but theres alot of IF'S. i may be goin to clearwater with a friend if they still wanna go cuz i told em id go. and if that doesnt happen which i actually dont mind, then everyone can come over. but theres a chance that my girlfriend wont have to work from 5 or 6 pm till late saturday. if she dont work then she most likely will come over. so if she come over then ill have to kick people out around 5 or 6pm if she dont then u can stay as long as you want.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind doing something tomorrow. The only thing is that I have to do a little yard work before I do anything else.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Noon on Saturday? Sure, I'll be there. Possibly bring my new roommate as well. He's complete n00b, but I'd like to get him into smash.

Mind PMing me your cell number?

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
I will for sure be coming to this and I am for sure going to Gigs...

I have room for three or four others in my car to ride from slims to gigs..

Let me know

-abe

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
ALRIGHT!!!

Hey I might not be able to make it put me down as a maybe

In other News...
Hey guys, change of date for the February event.

The new date is the 16th of Feb.

Mark your calendars.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone.
Might want to change the title/look at your schedule

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I say we go to iNet5 in Kissimmee. It's closer (about an hour) it's sooner (02/19, taking N00b1's date) and the venue's nicer. Less gas money too.

of course you could also go to Gigabits on 02/16, though I'll be busy since it's Valentine's day weekend.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Son of a biscuit, I can't go to the friggin tourney because they changed the date. I have a class that day. *sugh*...

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
oh no! i really hope they do change the date back! i can still go but that seriously sscrewed up everyones plans i bet! i agree on having 2 of them. i wonder why they changed it??

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
well looks like there not gonna change gigs back to the 2nd. so i will be cancelling the smashfest on the 1st. but ofcourse it will be the friday before the new date on gigs which is the 22nd. so if u guys can/cant come then let me know so i can update the attendees list.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I can probably come for the fest, but I won't be going to Gigs. I also don't know how long I can stay for the fest. I have to see what happens.

Top Bottom