• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Tctc Smashfest: Confusion Is A *****!

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
Well since tampa is known to be the worst region in FL i decided to name this last "melee" fest, TCTC (TheCrappyTampaCrew) or TC*2* OK. Great.

WELL GUYS AFTER A GREAT DEAL OF CONFUSION, IVE COME TO THE UNDERSTANDING THAT GIGS IS NOT THE 8TH AND ITS THE 9TH. SO THAT KINDA THREW OFF MY PLANS. BUT IN A GOOD WAY CUZ IM A VERY BUSY MAN OUTSIDE OF SMASH. SO YEAH THERES NO SMASHFEST THAT ON THE 7TH. SORRY GUYS. THIS WEEKEND WAS ON THIN ICE FOR ME AS IT WAS BECAUSE I GOT ALOT TO DO THAT WEEKEND. BUT I REALLY WANNA GO TO GIGS ON SUNDAY. IF ANYBODYS GOIN THAT HAS EXTRA SPACE AND WILL BE WILLING TO PICK ME UP HIT ME UP YALL!

starts-7pm

12011 Tuscany Bay Drive apt# 301
tampa, fl 33626

any questions, or concerns PM me or hit me up on myspace

www.myspace.com/thefightersatwar

hope yal decide to come.

I NEED 2 TV's. and 2 cubes so were not swapping every 4 minutes! HELP ME HELP YOU.

I WILL HAVE AN INFINTE AMOUNT OF KOOLAID, AND PB&J's. i hope that curves your decision. lol

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DEFINETLY COMING SO I CAN PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!

Attendees list
Sl!M

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Lime and I will probably make it if Gabe feels up to taking us...if we can't go to giga we might come for friday and just leave later

also... Pb&J?!?!?!?! **** YEAH I AM SO EATING THAT ****. THAT ALONE WOULD HAVE ALTERED MY DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...seriously I haven't had one of those in years...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Lime and I will probably make it if Gabe feels up to taking us...if we can't go to giga we might come for friday and just leave later

also... Pb&J?!?!?!?! **** YEAH I AM SO EATING THAT ****. THAT ALONE WOULD HAVE ALTERED MY DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...seriously I haven't had one of those in years...

What he said. Also, I can't wait to play some smash. I have been going through withdrawals, and now that Brawl has been delayed I have been having irrational thoughts...

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yoooooooooooooooooo ill be at slims on friday...but ill see if i can hit gigs i might have to go home on friday night but if i do goto gigs i would have to goto slims in the morn. to pick people up...but imma need gas mooney...only 5 bucks and i can fit 4 people in my car 1 pass. and 3 in the back...

let me brake it down if any1 got confuesed

1.i will at slims friday feb. 1st
2.i would have to leave later that night...
3.and if i do goto gigs than i would have to meet people back at slims in the morning feb. 2nd
4.my car can hold 4 people and so far i see: Slim, Monk, Lime and Cash...that is 4 thats the max my car can hold..if any 1 else needs a ride than find another way...or every 1 can fight it out to the death hahaha...
5.and gas will be 5 bucks cash mooney...

yay

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Cool beans, I hope we can go. Also Greg, if we do end up going, can Nick and I crash over there, or would you prefer if we meet there in the morning?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
this post is 4 cash...
yo son if we goto gigs which is lookin pretty good...imma drop every 1 back off at gregs so do u have a ride back home from gregs??? if not the farthest i can bring u is up by us 19 and ridge rd.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well I wasn't planning on going to gigs at first...

but since Brawl/Noob1 was pushed back, I won't need to keep my time off I scheduled there. I'd probably be down.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Slim's place is about a three hour drive from Gigs (give or take 30 minutes depending on traffic). If you would come, that would be amazing. I have still not faced you in battle.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, it all depends on rides you see. Jash is coming to this tourn with me so it all depends when he gets in and who's around to drive

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
nah, wasn't really my job keeping me. it was just the fact that I wanted to save money for a while. I was sort of dating two girls, which took a lot of money.

but yeah, I'll at least be there for the smash fest. Probably the tourney too.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
yeah im housing friday night. u guys are good.
Thanks man, do you need us to bring anything?

nah, wasn't really my job keeping me. it was just the fact that I wanted to save money for a while. I was sort of dating two girls, which took a lot of money.

but yeah, I'll at least be there for the smash fest. Probably the tourney too.
It has been a while. I would like some matches if you do come.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok i get off work around 8 or 9 am sat. morn. and ill be by gregs around 9 or 930... so wha time gigs start??? oh nvm ill jus check out the thread and who ever has a lic. will need to drive my car back from gigs cuz imma be wasted ill be workin off of 6-7 hrs of sleep and i dont want to fall asleep behind the whee.. so if no 1 will have a problem driven it will be coo...or if im ok to drive ill let u no.. but 100% gigs WE ARE THERE!!!!

Hungrybox:
try and convince ur boy to come to tampa slim will prob let u sleep over..than in the mornin ill jus follows yous...

cash:
i jus wasted a whole bunch of money on my car right now im am savin mooney 4 gigs..and gas....and imma jus be in doubles not singles...

edit: ok guys imma leave work at 8 and be at gregs at 8:45 that gives us about 2and a half hrs to get there is that good???

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
ok i get off work around 8 or 9 am sat. morn. and ill be by gregs around 9 or 930... so wha time gigs start??? oh nvm ill jus check out the thread and who ever has a lic. will need to drive my car back from gigs cuz imma be wasted ill be workin off of 6-7 hrs of sleep and i dont want to fall asleep behind the whee.. so if no 1 will have a problem driven it will be coo...or if im ok to drive ill let u no.. but 100% gigs WE ARE THERE!!!!

Hungrybox:
try and convince ur boy to come to tampa slim will prob let u sleep over..than in the mornin ill jus follows yous...

cash:
i jus wasted a whole bunch of money on my car right now im am savin mooney 4 gigs..and gas....and imma jus be in doubles not singles...

edit: ok guys imma leave work at 8 and be at gregs at 8:45 that gives us about 2and a half hrs to get there is that good???

thats cool sym. if no one wants to drive back then ill do it.

Top Bottom