• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 - Oct. 24th Wichita,KS (MW-W Championship) Pre-register now!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is Domo going to this? Does he have a partner? If he's not teaming with KY, I wanna snag him.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
He's teaming with KY.

Let me know who you end up deciding to team with soon. I gotta get everything figured out here ASAP.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Certainly that 2.50/3.50 can't be for the entire way? That is just one of the several correct?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can't come to this unless I find my wallet. I've torn my house apart looking for it, and still no success.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Pro-tip for DMG:

When you empty the contents of your pockets, put them in your shoes. You never leave without your shoes, so you will always have your pocket possessions.

I heard Lain was on a bus to here ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Overswarm, I usually wear open sandals, so while I do sometimes stash my wallet in tennis shoes, lately I've not worn real shoes in quite some time. That and the only issue with leaving my Wallet/belongings in my shoes is that I have a very "nosy" Puppy that chews up anything, so while it might leave my sandals alone, it will go to town on anything even remotely smelling like leather let alone a leather wallet. :(

Van Jones

Smash Lord
No, I can't come. Sorry Steven. I was really looking forward to
this tourney. :(

Run stream so that I can be with y'all in spirit. :)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Overswarm, I usually wear open sandals, so while I do sometimes stash my wallet in tennis shoes, lately I've not worn real shoes in quite some time. That and the only issue with leaving my Wallet/belongings in my shoes is that I have a very "nosy" Puppy that chews up anything, so while it might leave my sandals alone, it will go to town on anything even remotely smelling like leather let alone a leather wallet. :(
no johns, put your sandals on a counter ya hippy <3

m2k, ill run some numbers. assuming a conservative estimate of 70 people (im sure we will break that) pot size is 700, with a 60/30/10 split przies would be 420, 210, and 70. ill say if 70 come about 60 will do teams, so there would be 30 teams. since its 10 per person, the per person split would be something like 180, 90, 30. melee is probably not going to be too big, considering someone in kc decided for the heck of it to throw a melee/ssb tourney the same day.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter because M2K ain't winning... lol.

Just watch out for the Man With The Green Controller... he WILL light you on fire.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
people always choke anyhow, never the number that should be.
Standard tournament attendance:

(number of estimated entrants) divided by 1.5 + [(Number of setups) - (number of setups given by venue)]

Gets less accurate as events get bigger.

Try it out, you get pretty close at smaller events.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
25%? VC tourney is ****ing stacked. It'd be like 66-70% comparing VC to the UK tournament I'm going to. No Koast is pretty stacked too.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Fixed for free :D! VC FOR DA WIN!
No koast isnt rlly stacked compared to VC x.x you'll see when results are up, it'll make sense.
Ok seriously Ally.

Stop trying to make people go to Viridian City.

We, in the west side of the MW, the middle of nowhere where no one is nearly as good as anyone on the East or West coast, do not get to play against such good people as TX, MI, and of course M2K. NO KOAST is one of the few opportunities any of us will have to play against the best of the best pro smashers and you're trying to take them away to go to a tournament that you're going to even though you get to play them at tournaments ALL THE TIME. And then you wonder why the MW isn't as good as the other regions, gee, I wonder...M2K is going to Viridian City now, so be happy and leave us alone.

PS - Much love for your Snake, and you're the best smasher there is IMO, but surely you can see how you're kinda being a prick?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ok seriously Ally.

We, in the west side of the MW, the middle of nowhere where no one is nearly as good as anyone on the East or West coast, do not get to play against such good people as TX, MI, and of course M2K. NO KOAST is one of the few opportunities any of us will have to play against the best of the best pro smashers and you're trying to take them away to go to a tournament that you're going to even though you get to play them at tournaments ALL THE TIME. And then you wonder why the MW isn't as good as the other regions, gee, I wonder...M2K is going to Viridian City now, so be happy and leave us alone.

PS - Much love for your Snake, and you're the best smasher there is IMO, but surely you can see how you're kinda being a prick?
uh. VC IS WAYYYY too far for Midwest, I'm not trying to lure anyone lol. I didn't make M2K change his mind, in fact, he can't get a ride to either even right now. and don,t take my posts seriously, you obviously don't know me ^^. But sorry if I offended anyone somehow O.O I'll stop lol. Have fun and great success (LAIN WIN PLZ)

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think the Midwest is the most underated area. Most likely because people don't even realize that 2/3s of the midwest even exists as a smash region.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Doesn't matter because M2K ain't winning... lol.

Just watch out for the Man With The Green Controller... he WILL light you on fire.
Lol...Po is talking like he's good at the game. Ha.

(:

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ok seriously Ally.

Pshhhhh nicole, just get back in the kitchen mirite

Top Bottom