• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns July 2nd ... RESULTS!!!

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Really upset I didn't get a chance to go to this, all my friends said it was great. I had to work! AAAAGH Anyway does anyone know if the next no johns will be a week or two weeks after genesis? Please let me know, thanks!

-Zach

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Everybody there was affected by the tightness front that came in from the west, as it was certainly partly cloudy with a high chance of salty rain the entire day in Nanuet.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
What time did draft crews actually happen here? Whenever I attend I always hope to participate but they never happen... :(

Can we make this happen whenever I come up again, it's mad expensive for me to drive up there :p

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I, Stephen Abate, will somehow arrange an open bar venue within the next 4 years for the biggest drunk smashfest to ever occur in the history of mankind.
Good **** in crews and next time we gotta enter doubles.
homie. does this mean i have to put my shirt in the freezer again?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
rilout???????????? who r u?????????? well i like the confidence but idk bout that

Top Bottom