• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS - 5/14/2011 - Results Thread Nanuet NY - (Forward Jman PC Chris!)

LLDL

Smash Hero
when do you guys think vids will start going up? it seemed like there were 3-4 recording setups there so i'm imagining a bunch of things got captured. I especially want to see the stuff T.Webb got since I know a bunch of really good singles sets were recorded on that
Me and pyro can upload our stuff immediately, but we're waiting on prog and t.webb they have to split and combine all of the audio.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Workin on my audio files today after work been busy wit life
edit:audacity is hard to deal with this cud take a while on file #20 outta 600 lol mad work to do
:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i got 1 corrupted file (eggm vs tec0) and sum1 forgot to hit record for nando/tec0 vs reno/niko sum1 as in a retired uploader for the ec but that could be any black smasher lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
600 audio files? Why did you set it to automatically split, just have it record 1 file until you manually press stop...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Idk y it did that I'm still very new to that program ill check it out today I got the 1st 100 files done anyways

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Word that's good. So are they synching good with the vids?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alu- You make me feel like a simpleton at times in teams :( LOL good games and good tournament :D
Everybody else - <33
yoooooooo TEAMS! ... <3 that fast paced quick thinking part of melee ^_^

also you were on ****ing fire!

Top Bottom