• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No... honestly... do you like Neutral Air?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Because I cant do it and its almost physically impossible for my fingers, I'm going to just assume you modify your controller joystick to get Peaches float cancel down so quickly. When Ken's brother first fixed my controller I was doing all of that nonsense. lol. Then again... :laugh:.
Cort's joystick wasn't clicking at all and he was doing all these insane things at SCC, to get peach to dash into a Float cancel like that you would have to hear the joystick click so, Im pretty convinced he mods his joystick also. I've been through dozens of controllers so convincing me would be impossible, then again you have all of your fans who seem to be baffled by this "newly discovered" technique called peach pillaring which is in a sense physically impossible & unrealistic in the long run.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I love how when Peach dry humps the ground, a magical force gets exerted outwards from whatever direction she's facing without any consequence of lag :p

Physics! <3

Magus420

Smash Master
Your controller doesn't have to click to dash. When doing rapid FC airs I often dash by rolling the analog from down to the side to start the dash since I was just holding down from fastfalling the previous one.

Also, not just dashing makes you move forward when doing them, but if you hold full left/right on the analog the frame before leaving the ground during the jump startup you jump more in that direction, and since this is held before you leave the ground you can roll from the side for that into down to initiate the float then either release it to do a n-air or move into a direction to do a different instant FC aerial. Personally I use instant FC n-airs as much as FC b-airs. Like you can approach with a FC n-air then immediately turn around into a FC b-air and it spaces your b-air away from where you landed with the n-air.

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Your controller doesn't have to click to dash. When doing rapid FC airs I often dash by rolling the analog from down to the side to start the dash since I was just holding down from fastfalling the previous one.

Also, not just dashing makes you move forward when doing them, but if you hold full left/right on the analog the frame before leaving the ground during the jump startup you jump more in that direction, and since this is held before you leave the ground you can roll from the side for that into down to initiate the float then either release it to do a n-air or move into a direction to do a different instant FC aerial. Personally I use instant FC n-airs as much as FC b-airs. Like you can approach with a FC n-air then immediately turn around into a FC b-air and it spaces your b-air away from where you landed with the n-air.
carrying that kind of momentum the whole fight is physically impossible with a normal nonmodified joystick. the range of movement is limited for peach, unless you cut the joystick or replace joystick rubbers from different style gamecube controllers. range of movement becomes really apparent when you compare lets say... pcchris/mikael in --pcchris vs mew2king marth(FD) / mikael vs korius as to.. vidjo(peach) vs pc chris (marth) pokemon stadium // vidjo.. floating like a feather blowing in the wind & mikael/pcchris grounded to the floor like a heavy rock. that kind of speed & momentum would cramp your fingers. lol. i understand the whole entire science behind the pillar and the float cancelling speed but, helllo??? the differences are clearly apparent.

Cort

Apple Head
I'm still the original nair whoring Peach. >:]

nair >>> dsmash

XiF I challenge you to a FCing nair battle. Who can do the most fc'd nairs in 10 seconds!?! I'm shooting for atleast 24.

Cort

Apple Head
Cort's joystick wasn't clicking at all and he was doing all these insane things at SCC, to get peach to dash into a Float cancel like that you would have to hear the joystick click so, Im pretty convinced he mods his joystick also.
Oh god I've been found out!

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Then God said to XIF "Use the power of the Nair Wisely. You may use it to crush your enemies, and teach to others as well."

These are the words form the Smash God

Thx be to the Smash Lord. Amen XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Turbo-Nairs? Watch Peach spin around with a greater frequency than Fox can fire lasers!

Top Bottom