• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Crying Until the End: Ninten for Smash Ultimate!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I don't know how to continue in this thread if the general support base can not concede that visually, Ness and Ninten are almost identical. If you swapped their shirts (which are the same shape), they wouldn't be able to be differentiated. Ness literally has more variant alts than from his original than Ninten is from him. There are no characters in Smash that are this similar visually. The closest are Peach and Daisy, but they actually
My dude, you chose to ignore our posts and convince yourself why Ninten doesn't have a shot, and you don't even have accurate counter points to mine.

You're using the straw man argument, which, when used, shows the argument is done because you don't have anything to add other than attacking the other side...instead of attacking the actual argument itself.

And, if we really disgust you that much, the door's over there. I'm not forcing you to leave. but you know what to do if you despise us.
Wow man. Youre literally trying to villainize me, which is ridiculous.
I came into here praising the group and asking for the merits of the character.
Whatever disagreements we found, trying to put the phrase that "I despise you" into my vocabulary is not only factually incorrect, its immensely inappropriate for you to do.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Whatever disagreements we found, trying to put the phrase that "I despise you" into my vocabulary is not only factually incorrect, its immensely inappropriate for you to do.
To be fair, you praised the group and then mocked us all by saying "I came in to say that this community was strong. I guess that's where the compliment can end". You also called us all delusional just for seeing things different than you do. Just because you believe we're delusional for seeing differences between Ness and Ninten doesn't mean it's true.

Not trying to justify anyone's behavior, but that's probably why you didn't get the best replies.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ninten's and Ness's clay models, while very similar, actually have some noticeable differences, including their faces.

If Ninten was just an echo, it wouldn't be faithful to Mother, as PK Starstorm doesn't exist in that game nor does PK Flash. I guess he could be a Chrom-tier echo, however, but it would be nice if he was more-unique or a semi-clone like Lucas except with unique specials and maybe a lot of shared normal moves instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know how to continue in this thread if the general support base can not concede that visually, Ness and Ninten are almost identical. If you swapped their shirts (which are the same shape), they wouldn't be able to be differentiated. Ness literally has more variant alts than from his original than Ninten is from him. There are no characters in Smash that are this similar visually. The closest are Peach and Daisy, but they actually

We already told you how they can be distinguished - Ninten can either use his Japanese Mother 1 commercial design or get a redesign like Pit did in Brawl - unless you also chose to conveniently ignore that.

Also, you literally told us all the stop being delusional and that you take back what you said about us being a strong community. And, I mean, if you don't like a thread, you don't have to stay in it.

TheBeastHimself

Ninten's and Ness's clay models, while very similar, actually have some noticeable differences, including their faces.
pupNapoleon pupNapoleon Here they are

Capture.PNG

Also, like others have mentioned, they could use Ninten's commercial design. Or Sakurai could flat out re-design the character like he did with Pit (although that's a bit unlikely). Point is, there's options for Ninten.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
We already told you how they can be distinguished - Ninten can either use his Japanese Mother 1 commercial design or get a redesign like Pit did in Brawl - unless you also chose to conveniently ignore that.

Also, you literally told us all the stop being delusional and that you take back what you said about us being a strong community. And, I mean, if you don't like a thread, you don't have to stay in it.
I'm not gonna blame the entire thread for one user responding in inflammatory and territorial means.
Do not tell me again how I feel, or try to present me as having used aggressive language.

As for anyone else who wants to continue this as a conversation and not a personal attack, please do. I've seen every version of Ninten- it only takes google. The 'original design' is still Ness with some French accents. If its just moveset and lack of Ninten using PSI attacks, we can continue on that front too. I mistakenly thought the fact was that Ninten could not use PK overall, not specifically PSI. That said, I'm not sure this matters much, given the number of other characters who borrow moves from others in their own franchise. If anything it seems to mean even more work for Ninten, rather than reusable assets.

pupNapoleon pupNapoleon Here they are

View attachment 211137

Also, like others have mentioned, they could use Ninten's commercial design. Or Sakurai could flat out re-design the character like he did with Pit (although that's a bit unlikely). Point is, there's options for Ninten.
EDIT:
I've seen the characters man. I've seen the original version of Ninten too, if its the one with the ascot and slightly different Hat. The biggest difference I see is in animation style, that Ninten looks to be made of Claymation. Otherwise, it's just about the same character. Is the suggestion that Ninten keep the Claymation look?

Here are all of the alt versions of Ness, for comparison sake:

There is literally more variation from one version of Ness to the next, than there is between Ninten and Ness. Are we all looking at the same image? What am I not understanding??

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not gonna blame the entire thread for one user responding in inflammatory and territorial means.
Do not tell me again how I feel, or try to present me as having used aggressive language.

As for anyone else who wants to continue this as a conversation and not a personal attack, please do. I've seen every version of Ninten- it only takes google. The 'original design' is still Ness with some French accents. If its just moveset and lack of Ninten using PSI attacks, we can continue on that front too. I mistakenly thought the fact was that Ninten could not use PK overall, not specifically PSI. That said, I'm not sure this matters much, given the number of other characters who borrow moves from others in their own franchise. If anything it seems to mean even more work for Ninten, rather than reusable assets.
That's literally what you said lmao. You can go back and check your posts if you want. And look up the commercial design -

So, once again, Ninten wears a blue, white, and red striped shirt with a bandana, and even a belt as well. In his original clay model. he has blushes on his cheeks, so they can also give him those for a Smash appearance. He can be differentiated enough, that's the point.

TheBeastHimself

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean here? PK and PSI are the same thing...

I'm just not sure what point you are trying to make. Ninten has original moves that would not only represent Mother 1, but would also be different from Ness and Lucas. Not similar, I mean Ninten has the potential to be completely different and it is not that hard to see how. Ninten knows PSI that neither Ness nor Lucas know. PK Beam, 4th D Slip, the list goes on. With Mother 1, there is a lot to work with because it is different in terms of combat/items compared to Mother 2 and 3.

As for Ninten's design, the potential is there to make something work. As you can probably tell, Ninten doesn't really have a consistent design. Canonically, his designs are his in-game sprite, clay model, and commercial design, each of which are different from each other. You might be thinking that would make it harder to give Ninten a design, but no, it just means there's a lot more designs to work with and knowing Sakurai's creativity, he could come up with something both original and unique enough from the other Mother characters. You imply that it is impossible to differentiate Ness and Ninten in terms of appearance but it is possible, that's just a fact.

Ninten can also have a lot of variation with his alt costumes, representing Mother 1 characters like Ness and Lucas do for their respective games.

There is literally more variation from one version of Ness to the next, than there is between Ninten and Ness. Are we all looking at the same image? What am I not understanding??
You're thinking this too deeply from a business perspective and forgetting that Sakurai is a creative genius. You're also refusing to believe it's possible to make these two characters look different when that's not true. We get they have similarities, but that doesn't mean the character cannot work or couldn't get in.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean here? PK and PSI are the same thing...

I'm just not sure what point you are trying to make. Ninten has original moves that would not only represent Mother 1, but would also be different from Ness and Lucas. Not similar, I mean Ninten has the potential to be completely different and it is not that hard to see how. Ninten knows PSI that neither Ness nor Lucas know. PK Beam, 4th D Slip, the list goes on. With Mother 1, there is a lot to work with because it is different in terms of combat/items compared to Mother 2 and 3.

As for Ninten's design, the potential is there to make something work. As you can probably tell, Ninten doesn't really have a consistent design. Canonically, his designs are his in-game sprite, clay model, and commercial design, each of which are different from each other. You might be thinking that would make it harder to give Ninten a design, but no, it just means there's a lot more designs to work with and knowing Sakurai's creativity, he could come up with something both original and unique enough from the other Mother characters. You imply that it is impossible to differentiate Ness and Ninten in terms of appearance but it is possible, that's just a fact.
Sure--
The user that pointed out that Ninten could not use PSI attacks then suggested a PK move in suggested moveset. So I guess that is where I ended up confused.
Ultimately, part of the question is if Ninten even should be that different from Ness and Lucas. For example, some characters would feel more out of place by trying to force differentiation. I'm not particularly familiar with the nuances of each Mother game, so let me go to a more common example.
Dixie Kong. She could use a barrel throw, summon animal buddies, and it would all be moderately relevant to what she does in the games. But- that would make playing as her and playing as Diddy feel of two completely separate worlds. Is the story and game mechanic from Mother 1 so drastically different from 2 and 3 that it would be a fair representation of Ninten to not feel anything like the other characters?
And moreso, I go back to, it doesnt exactly matter what a character can do canonically. If I recall, Robin cannot actually use Nesferatu (sp). In fact, I believe it has been said that either Ness, or Lucas, or both, couldn't actually use PK starstorm.

I could be far off in my understanding, which is why I bring any of it up. So help me understand, because so far that hasnt been altered.

Same goes for the visual--- don't tell me blush on the cheeks will differentiate the character, that's not a viable option to see in Smash Bros at the distance some stages go. In fact, the stripes having an extra color, in some designs, seems shaky too- the biggest thing to differentiate Lucas and Ness is the hair. At a distance thats all that can be seen in the fights.
I guess some other characters can look similar from a distance, namely the plumbers in color swaps and some FE characters. In short though, if all of these facts have to just be overlooked, its a lot of things to concede about Ninten, and thats without discussing any other points.

D

Deleted member

Sure--
The user that pointed out that Ninten could not use PSI attacks then suggested a PK move in suggested moveset. So I guess that is where I ended up confused.
Ultimately, part of the question is if Ninten even should be that different from Ness and Lucas. For example, some characters would feel more out of place by trying to force differentiation. I'm not particularly familiar with the nuances of each Mother game, so let me go to a more common example.
Dixie Kong. She could use a barrel throw, summon animal buddies, and it would all be moderately relevant to what she does in the games. But- that would make playing as her and playing as Diddy feel of two completely separate worlds. Is the story and game mechanic from Mother 1 so drastically different from 2 and 3 that it would be a fair representation of Ninten to not feel anything like the other characters?
And moreso, I go back to, it doesnt exactly matter what a character can do canonically. If I recall, Robin cannot actually use Nesferatu (sp). In fact, I believe it has been said that either Ness, or Lucas, or both, couldn't actually use PK starstorm.

I could be far off in my understanding, which is why I bring any of it up. So help me understand, because so far that hasnt been altered.

Same goes for the visual--- don't tell me blush on the cheeks will differentiate the character, that's not a viable option to see in Smash Bros at the distance some stages go. In fact, the stripes having an extra color, in some designs, seems shaky too- the biggest thing to differentiate Lucas and Ness is the hair. At a distance thats all that can be seen in the fights.
I guess some other characters can look similar from a distance, namely the plumbers in color swaps and some FE characters. In short though, if all of these facts have to just be overlooked, its a lot of things to concede about Ninten, and thats without discussing any other points.
Well, for one, we already told you what Ninten can do. I'll post is again here:

For a moveset, Ninten can use PK beam as his neutral b (a move he learns from Ana), a PSI controlled boomerang as his side b, 4th-D-Slip as his up b, and either PK Shield or telepathy as his down b. For a final smash, it can be either him, Ana, and Loid singing the 8 melodies, or using EVE.

And you're not really one to decided whether a character "should" be similar to another. It's a way of just believing what you want to believe.

And, well, changes like the colored shirt, bandana, belt, and cheek blushes are distinguishable enough. You gotta just know that not everything can be changed into they way you want it to be. If it's not distinguishable for you, that doesn't mean it is for everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sure--

Ninten could use PK Fire, PK Thunder, PK Freeze, and PSI Magnet - Ana can use those, so Sakurai could make Ninten use her moves as he made Ness use Paula's - even PK Beam would be taking from Ana - but PK Flash and PK Starstorm don't exist in Mother, so he would require at least a couple of differences in moveset, though people would like for him to be more-unique, including using 4th-D Slip as an up-special among other things; yo-yos aren't weapons in Mother, either.

As for his appearance, he does look extremely similar but is fairly different imo - his face looks different to me, his cap faces the opposite direction, his tuft of hair is different, his shoes are different, and even his shirt is different even if it's only slightly. They could also take from the commercial, making him even more different with the differently-colored shirt and the bandana.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Well, for one, we already told you what Ninten can do. I'll post is again here:

For a moveset, Ninten can use PK beam as his neutral b (a move he learns from Ana), a PSI controlled boomerang as his side b, 4th-D-Slip as his up b, and either PK Shield or telepathy as his down b. For a final smash, it can be either him, Ana, and Loid singing the 8 melodies, or using EVE.

And you're not really one to decided whether a character "should" be similar to another. It's a way of just believing what you want to believe.

And, well, changes like the colored shirt, bandana, belt, and cheek blushes are distinguishable enough. You gotta just know that not everything can be changed into they way you want it to be. If it's not distinguishable for you, that doesn't mean it is for everyone else.
Your words don't make sense to me. You say that Ninten cannot use PSI, and then make up a moveset mostly consisting of it.
Dude- I'm not responding to you anymore. Your tone is nasty and you are at this point, as far as I can tell, just trolling.

D

Deleted member

Your words don't make sense to me. You say that Ninten cannot use PSI, and then make up a moveset mostly consisting of it.
Dude- I'm not responding to you anymore. Your tone is nasty and you are at this point, as far as I can tell, just trolling.
Alright, I'll break this down for you -

He doesn't use PSI attacks in Mother 1, but, in Smash, characters can borrow moves from their party members. I never said he doesn't use PSI as a whole. PK Beam is a move from Ana, and everything else in his moveset are either assist PSI or just PSI moves he can use in the overworld, but not PSI attacks. I'll say this again - he doesn't use PSI attacks in Mother 1, but he can borrow moves from his party members, for example, PK Beam from Ana, which would still be unique since PK Beam is not in Earthbound or Mother 3 (and this would be the only PSI attack he borrows for a potential Smash moveset).

And if you still think I'm trolling, try coming into a thread and calling everyone "delusional" and "a weak community" just because you weren't happy that they brought up things that work in Ninten's favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
There are no characters in Smash that are this similar visually.
Lucina and Marth and Pit and Dark Pit are much more similar imo. I'm not sure what your point is, though.
Ninten doesn't use offensive PSI in Mother.

TheBeastHimself

pupNapoleon pupNapoleon Zack E. is not trolling. He has explained to you countless times how Ninten could work. Once again, I'm not condoning anyone's behavior here, but maybe the reason you are getting nasty replies is because you generalized a community of people by calling Ninten fans "delusional". Then you tell us all that the only thing we got going for us is being a strong community because I suppose we are too delusional to have any other compliments in your eyes.

Dixie Kong. She could use a barrel throw, summon animal buddies, and it would all be moderately relevant to what she does in the games. But- that would make playing as her and playing as Diddy feel of two completely separate worlds.
Why does this matter? Can characters from the same franchise not be allowed to play too differently from each other? 1. How did you come to this conclusion? 2. Explain: :ultmario::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultpeach::ultpiranha::ultrosalina:. These characters are all from the same franchise, yet none of them play similarly. I get that a lot of franchises have characters that do play similarly (including Mario's) but never was it stated by Sakurai or anyone affiliated with Smash Bros. that it is a requirement for characters of the same franchise to be similar. As far as I'm concerned, this is a fan-rule you have either adopted from someone else or made up, making this not only a moot point but also completely irrelevant to Ninten's chances.

Is the story and game mechanic from Mother 1 so drastically different from 2 and 3 that it would be a fair representation of Ninten to not feel anything like the other characters?
Yes. Not only does Ninten function differently from both Ness and Lucas (not having any offensive PSI), but Mother 1 itself is a game that is different from the other games in the series in terms of tone, story, characterization, RPG mechanics, abilities, items, setting, etc. This is why people want Ninten: he can represent a facet of the Mother franchise that has not yet been represented in Smash compared to Mother 2 and 3.

We have explained to you how Ninten could work visually, yet you refuse to listen to any of the points we provide. Now let me clarify, I am not trying to do the same to you. I acknowledge what you are saying, and yeah, at face value Ninten and Ness are 90% alike there's no denying that. The differences between them are mostly minor. However, there isn't just one design of Ninten, and you yourself even acknowledged this. There are multiple canon variations of Ninten that could be meshed together, or one of them could be chosen to be the Smash design. There are ways that Sakurai could make Ninten and Ness appear different. We get that there's not a whole lot of drastic ways to make them both appear 100% unique from each other, but the point is, they can be differentiated enough for the Smash audience to be able to tell the difference between the two. And when that can happen, the visualization issue goes away. Any other complaints at that point is just nit-picking.
Tons of times "rules" have been broken in Smash. "3rd parties can only get one rep per company/per franchise": :ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter:. "3rd parties can only get in if they have a strong history with Nintendo": :ultjoker::ultcloud:. "Characters with realistic guns wouldn't be allowed in the series, obviously": :ultjoker:. You can keep telling us that Ninten can't work because he's too similar looking to Ness, but there's no basis for that argument. What evidence do you have that Ninten wouldn't be added due to this reason? There is none. This is another baseless fan-rule that can't be proven. Yes, two characters have never appeared very similar to each other in Smash, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. Just like when Cloud and Joker weren't in Smash, that didn't mean they couldn't get in due to not having a strong history with Nintendo. People make up these boundaries and rules that they consider to be logical, only for Sakurai to prove them wrong time and time again. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I am saying that this argument holds no weight because there's no evidence proving your point.

And for the record, nobody here is trying to be a **** to you. This is one of the most civil threads I've come across on this site, and I have had no issues with anyone who frequents this thread for as long as I've been visiting it. Because of that, I'm confident in saying that we aren't trying to attack you. However, you insulted us by calling us all delusional so I don't understand why you're surprised that people aren't taking it.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Woah, okay.
Forgive me if someone mentioned it already but have we touched the point that, if Ninten were to get it, he would obviously get a redesign like a lot of character have?
Pit has while mantaining traits from his original design, but he has also gotten new ones that blend well with his design. Even Roy got a redesign JUST to reappear in Smash. It was used by combining two designs of him and making it into an original design JUST for Smash

Let's not forget that not only Sakurai has redesigned characters, but Shigesato Itoi probably would redesign Ninten and make him look like he does in the commercial while also having traits that he has in the game, like the red socks, hat facing to the left, different hues in the color of his clothes, etc.

Just because they wear the same colors doesn't mean they can't make them different in hue and saturation.

Also, Lucas literally uses the same 3D model of Ness, they have the same face and structure if you take away their hair and compare them. Yet people still like and use them both.
Ninten as a unique fighter IS possible, and people don't need to be a Mother/Earthbound fan to enjoy or even like the character.
And just like how Ninten can be possible as a unique fighter, he could also be a neat echo fighter. They have discovered mutiple empty slots, for all we know, maybe if he doesn't make it in the 5 DLC packs, he could make it in a DLC group consisting of echo fighters.
In any case, the fact that Ninten uses similar colors and/or has similar anatomy to Ness or Lucas is not a good point, because his design is outdated and I seriously doubt they would leave him with that design considering a lot of NES characters get redesigned, some looking more different to their old designs than others do, but they ALL get redesigned.

At the end of the day, Smash has ALWAYS been about introducing series (new and old) to players. Why can't that be done for Mother/Earthbound?

D

Deleted member

Sorry for the double post, but...

How annoying and difficult do you guys find Giygas-controlled Onett?

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
So I may or may not be in the possession of a Ninten plush now. ;)

Sorry for the double post, but...

How annoying and difficult do you guys find Giygas-controlled Onett?
Personally I don't find it super difficult. Only annoying thing for me are those nuclear reactor robots personally.

D

Deleted member

Personally I don't find it super difficult. Only annoying thing for me are those nuclear reactor robots personally.
Oh no, I mean Onett when you need to obtain the Meteorite piece, not Cave of the Past. But yeah, the nuclear reactor robots are really annoying lol.

Also I for one wouldn't at all mind a pic of that Ninten plush :D

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Oh no, I mean Onett when you need to obtain the Meteorite piece, not Cave of the Past. But yeah, the nuclear reactor robots are really annoying lol.

Also I for one wouldn't at all mind a pic of that Ninten plush :D
I'll send a pic later tonight since I've got class and I ran out of binding tape for a school project so I need to run and get that too. I love the ending semester crunch time yay.

Hopefully I'll be able to start on my Claus cosplay soon. Ninten's was reletively easy, as the only thing I had to actually make was his shirt, but since I like making more work for myself, I'm gonna go for chimera Claus with wings and all that jazz.

Got a dope navy styled jacket for him though, so hey at least I have something.

D

Deleted member

I cannot waaaiiiiit for summer.

When it comes, I'm gonna have a Mother marathon lol. Y'all should as well ;)

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
So I've also been making Mother themed Spotify playlists as well since I'm a huge nerd. It's making me realize how weird my taste in music is heh.

I cannot waaaiiiiit for summer.

When it comes, I'm gonna have a Mother marathon lol. Y'all should as well ;)
Believe me, that's what I'm gonna be doing after finals.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Since we're here wanting a character from the prequel of the most famous MOTHER game (aka Earthbound / MOTHER 2).

What's you guys' favorite prequel of a game?
Mine is Baten Kaitos Origins. It has much better gameplay, better voice acting, great story, amazing and beautiful world, best soundtrack and interesting characters.

You don't just... say that and not put a pic of it.

YOU
JUST
DON'T

So like, can we get a pic, if it's not much to ask? Please? :3

So I've also been making Mother themed Spotify playlists as well since I'm a huge nerd. It's making me realize how weird my taste in music is heh.
To be fair, I think we all may have a weird taste in music here. All thanks to the MOTHER series with some of its weird tracks that we all have come to know and love. c:

D

Deleted member

Believe me, that's what I'm gonna be doing after finals.
Cool :) And we all have to spam the thread with our playthroughs of the Mother games.

Since we're here wanting a character from the prequel of the most famous MOTHER game (aka Earthbound / MOTHER 2).

Mine is Baten Kaitos Origins. It has much better gameplay, better voice acting, great story, amazing and beautiful world, best soundtrack and interesting characters.
Mine is Mother 1 :grin:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Define Prequel. Like does it have to come after like Star Wars or be like an og game or something?

You don't just... say that and not put a pic of it.

YOU
JUST
DON'T

So like, can we get a pic, if it's not much to ask? Please? :3
Well right now he's on my table at my apartment and I'm still at college so uh... I'll send him when I get back. :3

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Define Prequel. Like does it have to come after like Star Wars or be like an og game or something?
For this case, a game prequel.
The game irl doesn't necessarily have to come out before the actual story.

For example, Baten Kaitos Origins is the prequel of Baten Kaitos, but it was made after the first game came out.

So yeh, any game that shows what happened before the main story.

Mine is Mother 1 :grin:
Apart from Mother 1 xD

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

For example, Baten Kaitos Origins is the prequel of Baten Kaitos, but it was made after the first game came out.

/QUOTE]

Probs one of the Starfox games. I'm so lost when I try to think of a timeline for that series so I'll just go with them heh.

D

Deleted member

Apart from Mother 1 xD
In that case...Mario and Luigi Partners in Time would by my pick lol

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I didn't expect the plush to look that way XD. I think it should've been made using the commercial design though lol.

Actually, wait a minute...

If this plush were to be possessed, it would resemble...THE POSSESSED DOLL
Well, I wasn’t the one who commissioned him. He was a gift actually.

He’s super soft though and I love him.

D

Deleted member

Now grinding for the Goddess Ribbon.

It's not the hardest to grind for, but, for some reason, I just can never get it after my 2nd playthrough.

Top Bottom