• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Crying Until the End: Ninten for Smash Ultimate!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
For Ninten's final smash (if he is in), would y'all prefer it be Ninten, Ana, and Loid singing the 8 melodies, or a cutscene final smash with EVE?
I think 8 Melodies would be great if properly implemented. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the deluge of cutscene Final Smashes we've been getting, I prefer variety.
Imagine if Ninten had a unique game mechanic where all of his specials would be above average when it comes to how good they are, but he has a text box displaying his Psychic Points, when he runs out, he either can't do them or he'll do a much weaker version.
And to recover them, around half of his neutrals will have a PSI effect to them. Hitting with them would result in him getting some of them back.

That along with his dodges being longer but slower, like I once said mentioned before.

In any case, it would be cool to see what they would do with Ninten.
Agh that sounds gimmicky. Sorry, I just like characters simpler than that.

D

Deleted member

On one hand, I think the potential final smash of Ninten, Ana, and Loid singing the 8 melodies better represents Mother 1 and makes more sense as a final smash for Ninten, but on the other, an EVE cutscene final smash would look so cool...

Auraseth

Smash Rookie
My inner Ninten heart is just praying they'll announce ninten at E3 .... or at least something mother related

Am I too optimistic ....probably

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Stage builder doesn't have a full day out yet and people are making stages with the shape of p*nises(even though it has a detector you can bypass it),rotating swadstikas and even a 9/11 stage and sharing them online. I hope this doesn't turn out like the 3DS letter app that had to be taken down.

D

Deleted member

I hereby quote - There is no such thing as too much optimism.

Stage builder doesn't have a full day out yet and people are making stages with the shape of p*nises(even though it has a detector you can bypass it),rotating swadstikas and even a 9/11 stage and sharing them online. I hope this doesn't turn out like the 3DS letter app that had to be taken down.
Oh dear. Or like Miiverse.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Yeah... Any game that allows people to create their things is gonna have this problem. It's a shame, really, because kids are going to be exposed to that but what can you do I guess.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Looks like Joker had different stats than what was listed for "Jack". Looks like all arguments about "Brave's" stats are now dead.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Has anyone found out who Joker was based on yet?

Didn't Joker's stats resemble a fast, mobile character?
Yeah. So while they may be altered, It's fair to say that the next one is gonna have Zoner qualities in my opinion since it's doubtful that all stats were all placeholder, since the overall playstyle didn't change.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone found out who Joker was based on yet?

Yeah. So while they may be altered, It's fair to say that the next one is gonna have Zoner qualities in my opinion since it's doubtful that all stats were all placeholder, since the overall playstyle didn't change.
Alright. If the stats didn't change drastically, then stat discussion for brave is still up.

Btw, I had an idea for a Mother trilogy remake involving the item drops. For Earthbound, I think it would be nice if they changed the 1/128 chance drop of the party's best weapons and equipment to something like, in Mother 3, about a 3-5% chance drop rate. The drop rate in Mother 3 is perfect, since it's not too easy, and not to hard. Just perfect.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Alright. If the stats didn't change drastically, then stat discussion for brave is still up.

Btw, I had an idea for a Mother trilogy remake involving the item drops. For Earthbound, I think it would be nice if they changed the 1/128 chance drop of the party's best weapons and equipment to something like, in Mother 3, about a 3-5% chance drop rate. The drop rate in Mother 3 is perfect, since it's not too easy, and not to hard. Just perfect.
I wouldn't say stats, just the overall feel of the character.

Also a yes on changing the drop rate.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

Yeah. The stats didn't change drastically for Joker, as he's a fast, mobile character like the stats for "Jack" implied. The only change really for "Jack" to Joker is that Joker has a rapid jab while "Jack" lacks one. "Brave" is still highly likely to be a zoner.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What are everyone's opinions on this?

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
What are everyone's opinions on this?
I totally agree with this. Yeah, it's REALLY good equipment, but that's the more reason to increase the item drop at least a bit.

I still think it would be cool if there were side quests where you would have to fight a new boss or something for it to drop them. You don't need to fight these bosses and they are optional, but if you beat them you get cool stuff.
In fact, Mother 3 did that as well, not only increasing the chance, but also putting extra enemies and bosses you can easily skip or not fight.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
So interesting thing I just realized. If Ninten gets in, the music he comes with wouldn't have to JUST come from Mother 1, PLUS we're likely to get more than five tracks.

So aside from just Mother 1 tracks, what other music would you guys like to see in Smash?

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
So interesting thing I just realized. If Ninten gets in, the music he comes with wouldn't have to JUST come from Mother 1, PLUS we're likely to get more than five tracks.

So aside from just Mother 1 tracks, what other music would you guys like to see in Smash?
Since they said "multiple music tracks" I would not know what songs they would add and how many. So I'll try to follow Persona's example with this.
(btw, if I put two tracks, it's cuz it would be a combination of both, like a remix)

MOTHER / Earthbound Beginnings:
- Mt. Itoi
- Battle against a Dangerous Foe
- Wisdom of the World
- Roving Tank
- Paradise Line / Fallin' Love

MOTHER 2 / Earthbound:
- Battle against a Weird Opponent / Battle against a Mobile Opponent
- Battle against an Otherwordly Foe / Kraken of the Sea
- Pokey means Business

MOTHER 3:
- Serious / Fate
- Bothersome Guys / F-F-Fire!

I know there's at least three people here thinking "Well, I wish this track was here". And I bet I do as well, I'm just putting the songs that I like but also the ones that I think have a higher chance at appearing. Specially if the stage for Ninten's pack was Mt. Itoi.

Then again, I could be REALLY wrong for MOTHER 3 and MOTHER 2 / Earthbound. Maybe there's another song I forgot about that actually would sound like a realizable song that Nintendo would remake. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Soooo I'm gonna go crazy (And I like Dib Dib 's organization so I will follow that lol):

Mother 1:
- Fallin Love
- All I needed was you
- Airplane Ride
- Solo 8 melodies track

Earthbound:
- Kraken theme
- Deep Darkness theme
- Pokey Means Business

Mother 3:
- Bathrooms theme (there are multiple versions of this track throughout the game and I forgot what it was called, but I like this version the best)
- Porky's Porkies
- Final battle against Porky
- Gentle Rain
- Cumbersome Guys
- And then there were none

Also, which do y'all prefer, Mother 1 8 melodies or Earthbound 8 melodies? I'm on #TeamMother18melodies

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Mother/EarthBound music I want in Smash:
Hippie Battle (Mother 1/2)
Pokey Means Business (Mother 2/EarthBound)
Murasaki Forest (Mother 3)
Mr Batty Twist/Porky’s Porkies (Mother 3)
Twoson (Boy Meets Girl)
Bazaar (Mother 2/EarthBound)
Sailing To Scaraba (Mother 2/EarthBound)
Mother Earth (Mother/EarthBound Beginnings)
Strong One (Mother 3)
Battle With A Flippant Foe (Mother/EarthBound Beginnings)
Battle With A Dangerous Foe/Sanctuary Guardian
Big Shot’s Theme (Mother 3)
Enjoy Your Stay
And the list goes on...

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
You know what would be a cool crossover? Mother/EarthBound and Persona.

I mean, just imagine Shoji Meguro doing arrangements of Mother/EarthBound music!

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You know what would be a cool crossover? Mother/EarthBound and Persona.

I mean, just imagine Shoji Meguro doing arrangements of Mother/EarthBound music!
I don't know how it would work, given Persona's innate Japaneseness and Earthbound's penchant for Americana.

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman

Everything from Mother 1 not involving Giegue or Starman Jr. would be awesome. That game's soundtrack is limited, but really damn good.

I think a medley of all of EarthBound's battle themes would be really cool. A saturn valley mashup of both EarthBound and Mother 3's saturn valley would be awesome. Speaking of Saturn Valley, if Ninten makes it I'd want Saturn Valley from EarthBound as his stage.

For Mother 3, the magypsy theme would be rad.

D

Deleted member

I just thought of something...

I haven't downloaded stage builder yet, but, when I do, we should make some Mother stages!

Stage ideas for the Mother games that come to mind are Podunk, Mt. Itoi, Saturn Valley (like Specs64z Specs64z mentioned), The Pyramid, Osohe Castle, Thunder Tower, and, heck, maybe even Dungeon Man.

AdmN30

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdmiralN
Switch FC
SW-2324-3227-3622

Here are some from off the top of my head:

EarthBound Beginnings:

- Paradise Line
- All That I Needed Was You (maybe with a hint of "Fallin Love" mixed in)
- EarthBound Boss Medley (Opens with "Oncoming Boss" and combines "Dangerous Opponent Battle" and EarthBound's "Sanctuary Guardian Battle")
- Approaching Mt. Itoi / Mt. Itoi (medley)

EarthBound:

- Winters (not to be confused with Snowman)
- Saturn Valley (a medley mixing the versions from EarthBound and Mother 3)
- EarthBound Battle Medley (Opens with "Oncoming Opponent" and combines "Otherworldly Foe" and "Mobile Opponent")
- Porky Means Business!

Mother 3:

- Mind of a Thief
- Big Shot's Theme
- Strong One
- Natural Killer Cyborg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've got a question.

When you guys play Earthbound and obtain the Heavy Bazooka, do you use it all the time, or do you just attack regularly?

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
I just thought of something...

I haven't downloaded stage builder yet, but, when I do, we should make some Mother stages!

Stage ideas for the Mother games that come to mind are Podunk, Mt. Itoi, Saturn Valley (like Specs64z Specs64z mentioned), The Pyramid, Osohe Castle, Thunder Tower, and, heck, maybe even Dungeon Man.
I actually had the idea of making a Ninten stage. You remember how they showed some cool Rosalina art as a stage when they showed you can like and follow people? I wanted to do that, but I also put a stage and made it look like Queen Mary's castle with the carpet, the colors, the pillars, etc.

I wanted it to look like if it was in ruins, with a broken wall and broken pillars and parts of it floating around (all cosmetic, of course).

I'm quiet proud of it for being my first stage. I'll post it tomorrow cuz I posted too many mii's and now I can't post anymore stuff.

Ninten stage by Dib.png

D

Deleted member

I actually had the idea of making a Ninten stage. You remember how they showed some cool Rosalina art as a stage when they showed you can like and follow people? I wanted to do that, but I also put a stage and made it look like Queen Mary's castle with the carpet, the colors, the pillars, etc.

I wanted it to look like if it was in ruins, with a broken wall and broken pillars and parts of it floating around (all cosmetic, of course).

I'm quiet proud of it for being my first stage. I'll post it tomorrow cuz I posted too many mii's and now I can't post anymore stuff.

View attachment 210462
Wow...awesome job with this.

And I look forward to the Queen Mary castle :)

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Alright so here's my list of what I'd love to hear in Smash, not necessarily what I think's gonna happen. In fact this is just some tracks that I really like/feel would be good in Smash.

Mother 1

Eight Melodies - Pretty obvious pick. The absence of the EM in the titles guarantees this track if Ninten gets in in my opinion. Plus I'd love to hear what the Smash team could do with that. Maybe blend it with Mother Earth?

All That I Needed Was You - It might only play once in the entire game and not be a good fighting track, but if they could mix Magicant into a Smash theme, sky's the limit. Maybe throw Fallin Love in there for a bit too.

Battle With a Dangerous Foe - I'd kill for this track. Maybe it could blend with Sanctuary Guardian? As long as I hear that ending melody I'm game. Mother is in dire need of more battle themes.

Wisdom of the World - It's just a pretty track and I think it deserves more love.

Approaching Mt. Itoi/Mt. Itoi - These two would blend nicely in my opinion and would be perfect for a Mt. Itoi stage.

EarthBound

Twoson - I've always loved this town theme, it's probably my favorite in the game besides Onett.

Battle Theme Medley - There's too many good battle tracks to choose so I feel as though a medley would be able to do multiple tracks justice. Battle against a Machine, Mobile Opponent, and Otherworldly Foe I think would go together nicely.

Deep Darkness/Kraken of the Sea - Okay I know they don't really fit together in game but they blended Onett and Snowman once so... Either would be cool.

Porky Means Business - I don't think I need to give a reason for this one, but it would be baller as hell if it was interluded with Giygas battle snippets.

Mother 3

Strong One - This is a must if my boy Claus get in.

Beyond the Sunshine Forest - I've always liked this track for some reason, and hearing it orchestrated would probably make me immensely emotional.

Fate/Serious/Formidable Foe - Fate is such a good track, but it's too short to be played by itself, so pairing it up with a longer track would potentially work. I can see them blending nicely myself

MROB-6720M - I think it sounds cool. No other reason lulz. Maybe throw Tragic Reconstruction in there somewhere I dunno.

Natural Killer Cyborg - Self explanatory

Volcano! Inferno! - I once grinded in the Volcano area for four hours straight, so this music is ingrained into my head at this point. Hearing it in a Smash style would be amazing.

Mind of a Theif/Going Alone/Happy Town? - Any of these overworld themes would be nice.

Intense Guys - I LOVE THIS TRACK EVER SINCE I FIRST HEARD IT WITH THE ELDER BATTIES GAAAAAHHHH.

Monkey's Delivery Service - Cmon guys you all know you want this one. ;)

Battle Against the Masked Man - Because I love to bawl my eyes out while playing video games. #swag

And that's music that I think would be great in Smash. Sorry about the M3 emphasis, I was listening to the soundtrack today.

Also, which do y'all prefer, Mother 1 8 melodies or Earthbound 8 melodies? I'm on #TeamMother18melodies
I'm team 16 Melodies so I can listen to both together all while weeping like a baby. :')

Gonna start grinding for THE sword.

Wish me luck friends
Oh god I actually have a kinda funny story about my attempt at getting the Sword™ and I'm pretty sure I rage quit that day after my **** up heh.

D

Deleted member

Alright so here's my list of what I'd love to hear in Smash, not necessarily what I think's gonna happen. In fact this is just some tracks that I really like/feel would be good in Smash.

Mother 1

Eight Melodies - Pretty obvious pick. The absence of the EM in the titles guarantees this track if Ninten gets in in my opinion. Plus I'd love to hear what the Smash team could do with that. Maybe blend it with Mother Earth?

All That I Needed Was You - It might only play once in the entire game and not be a good fighting track, but if they could mix Magicant into a Smash theme, sky's the limit. Maybe throw Fallin Love in there for a bit too.

Battle With a Dangerous Foe - I'd kill for this track. Maybe it could blend with Sanctuary Guardian? As long as I hear that ending melody I'm game. Mother is in dire need of more battle themes.

Wisdom of the World - It's just a pretty track and I think it deserves more love.

Approaching Mt. Itoi/Mt. Itoi - These two would blend nicely in my opinion and would be perfect for a Mt. Itoi stage.

EarthBound

Twoson - I've always loved this town theme, it's probably my favorite in the game besides Onett.

Battle Theme Medley - There's too many good battle tracks to choose so I feel as though a medley would be able to do multiple tracks justice. Battle against a Machine, Mobile Opponent, and Otherworldly Foe I think would go together nicely.

Deep Darkness/Kraken of the Sea - Okay I know they don't really fit together in game but they blended Onett and Snowman once so... Either would be cool.

Porky Means Business - I don't think I need to give a reason for this one, but it would be baller as hell if it was interluded with Giygas battle snippets.

Mother 3

Strong One - This is a must if my boy Claus get in.

Beyond the Sunshine Forest - I've always liked this track for some reason, and hearing it orchestrated would probably make me immensely emotional.

Fate/Serious/Formidable Foe - Fate is such a good track, but it's too short to be played by itself, so pairing it up with a longer track would potentially work. I can see them blending nicely myself

MROB-6720M - I think it sounds cool. No other reason lulz. Maybe throw Tragic Reconstruction in there somewhere I dunno.

Natural Killer Cyborg - Self explanatory

Volcano! Inferno! - I once grinded in the Volcano area for four hours straight, so this music is ingrained into my head at this point. Hearing it in a Smash style would be amazing.

Mind of a Theif/Going Alone/Happy Town? - Any of these overworld themes would be nice.

Intense Guys - I LOVE THIS TRACK EVER SINCE I FIRST HEARD IT WITH THE ELDER BATTIES GAAAAAHHHH.

Monkey's Delivery Service - Cmon guys you all know you want this one. ;)

Battle Against the Masked Man - Because I love to bawl my eyes out while playing video games. #swag

And that's music that I think would be great in Smash. Sorry about the M3 emphasis, I was listening to the soundtrack today.

I'm team 16 Melodies so I can listen to both together all while weeping like a baby. :')

Oh god I actually have a kinda funny story about my attempt at getting the Sword™ and I'm pretty sure I rage quit that day after my **** up heh.
I'd love to here your Sword story :D

And really nice picks btw

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I'd love to here your Sword story :D

And really nice picks btw
Alright so here I am in the Stonehenge Base. I spend the first hour grinding away and trying not to die. Then I remembered Jeff's Spy command was a thing. You could use it to steal items without putting in the effort to defeating them. So I continued to do that for 2-3 hours and wielding absolutely no results. It was then where I checked my inventory and realized I made an enormous mistake.

Jeff's inventory was full, meaning I was completely unable to grab the Sword of Kings and just wasted hours of game time with absolutely no progress.

I turned the SNES off for the rest of the day after that revelation.

View attachment 210462
Dude. This is amazing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright so here I am in the Stonehenge Base. I spend the first hour grinding away and trying not to die. Then I remembered Jeff's Spy command was a thing. You could use it to steal items without putting in the effort to defeating them. So I continued to do that for 2-3 hours and wielding absolutely no results. It was then where I checked my inventory and realized I made an enormous mistake.

Jeff's inventory was full, meaning I was completely unable to grab the Sword of Kings and just wasted hours of game time with absolutely no progress.

I turned the SNES off for the rest of the day after that revelation.

Dude. This is amazing.
Man that is awful. Funnily, I feel like the sword is the easiest 1/128 item to grind, but still difficult nonetheless lol.

Paula's items for some reason are the most annoying to get for me. The Magic Frying Pan is difficult because of the Chomposaur's HP and power shield at the beginning of every battle. You have to constantly use PSI attacks on it and, while I love the animations, it just kinda gets old after a while and takes too long to wait through when you have to repeatedly battle the Chomp.

And then the Goddess Ribbon just never shows up. I only obtained it once, but, all my playthroughs after that, it always takes me 4 days and I'm not able to get it.

The Star pendant actually isn't too bad. If you just aim for one, I'd argue it's the easiest. Though if you want to get three it is very tedious.

And I've only gotten the Gutsy bat once, which, I know I said Paula's are the hardest, but I change my mind. This is the hardest. At least for the other items there was either a place to heal up nearby, distinguishable enemies, or fairly easy enemies. When you grind for the Gutsy bat, the enemies are annoying as hell, indistinguishable, and, if you want to heal up, you'd have to go all the way back to the beginning of the Cave of the Past.

Sorry, Earthbound 1/128 rant over.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Are those 1/128 items even worth it? I usually go for the Sword of Kings because it gives me an excuse to grind at the Stonehenge Base and to prepare myself for the challenges up ahead but I feel like the Gutsy Bat and the Magic Fry Pan just wouldn't be worth it because Ness and Paula are always using PSI. I could say the same thing about Poo, but like I said Stonehenge is the perfect area for me to start grinding. I also always use the Heavy Bazooka with Jeff.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Actually, if Ninten were to put Ninten and if they were avoiding spoilers, as The Anigriffin The Anigriffin says, then maybe Mt. Itoi doesn't seem like the best option.

However, a stage I never even thought about as possible would be the Twinkle Elementary School!
If they did it, since it has windows on the side and front in the overworld, maybe they could make it so that you could enter through the windows on the side of the stage.
The school itself would basically be rectangular as a stage, so below the roof there's a classroom that you can enter through the windows of the walls of the stage.

Depending on Ninten's Final Smash, Lloyd could probably appear in the background inside the trash can.

And of course, this would mean that the tracks of my music list would be different, the MOTHER 1 songs for this stage would be:

- Twinkle Elementary School
- Battle against a Dangerous Foe / Battle against a Flippant Foe
- Wisdom of the World
- Bein' Friends (remix)

A lot of these songs would pretty much have the energetic vibe of the new Magicant song. The rest of the MOTHER 2 and 3 songs stay the same.

Of course, if they were actually planning to go all out with spoilers, Mt. Itoi along with Porky, some enemies from that area and the music list from one of my previous comments would be the other alternative.

Honestly, it would be cool to see the Twinkle Elementary school remastered. Maybe the classroom would be all colorful with desks, bags, books, decorations and other stuff on the walls, etc. They could easily change the flooring and walls to something more colorful, like an orange and brown checkered flooring with yellow walls, for example.

And of course, there would be more detail into the locations the school is located at and it would look more like a city with streets along with more plants and other assets.
And how could we forget about the mountains in the background, with a bigger one with a cloud on top of it standing out.

After all, when it comes to MOTHER / Earthbound stages, they sure put a lot of love and detail into them. Just look at the inside of the Fourside stage where the buildings have their own little rooms and everything. Or Magicant with what literally looks like a redesign of the whole place with a fountain on the background and everything. Or even the Onett stage where you can see the meteor and Ness' house.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Actually, if Ninten were to put Ninten and if they were avoiding spoilers, as The Anigriffin The Anigriffin says, then maybe Mt. Itoi doesn't seem like the best option.

However, a stage I never even thought about as possible would be the Twinkle Elementary School!
If they did it, since it has windows on the side and front in the overworld, maybe they could make it so that you could enter through the windows on the side of the stage.
The school itself would basically be rectangular as a stage, so below the roof there's a classroom that you can enter through the windows of the walls of the stage.

Depending on Ninten's Final Smash, Lloyd could probably appear in the background inside the trash can.

And of course, this would mean that the tracks of my music list would be different, the MOTHER 1 songs for this stage would be:

- Wisdom of the World
- Bein' Friends (remix)

A lot of these songs would pretty much have the energetic vibe of the new Magicant song. The rest of the MOTHER 2 and 3 songs stay the same.

Of course, if they were actually planning to go all out with spoilers, Mt. Itoi along with Porky, some enemies from that area and the music list from one of my previous comments would be the other alternative.

Honestly, it would be cool to see the Twinkle Elementary school remastered. Maybe the classroom would be all colorful with desks, bags, books, decorations and other stuff on the walls, etc. They could easily change the flooring and walls to something more colorful, like an orange and brown checkered flooring with yellow walls, for example.

And of course, there would be more detail into the locations the school is located at and it would look more like a city with streets along with more plants and other assets.
And how could we forget about the mountains in the background, with a bigger one with a cloud on top of it standing out.

After all, when it comes to MOTHER / Earthbound stages, they sure put a lot of love and detail into them. Just look at the inside of the Fourside stage where the buildings have their own little rooms and everything. Or Magicant with what literally looks like a redesign of the whole place with a fountain on the background and everything. Or even the Onett stage where you can see the meteor and Ness' house.
I always thought the school would make a very good stage. You can even get the time machine in it for some shenanigans.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

- Wisdom of the World
- Bein' Friends (remix)

Sounds better than my Podunk Zoo idea heh.

I'd kill for Mt Itoi though. Part of me is wondering if spoilery characters like Giegue, Porky, and Fassad were saved for later for a Mother spirit board or something. I dunno. I'll brainstorm for a bit.

D

Deleted member

Are those 1/128 items even worth it? I usually go for the Sword of Kings because it gives me an excuse to grind at the Stonehenge Base and to prepare myself for the challenges up ahead but I feel like the Gutsy Bat and the Magic Fry Pan just wouldn't be worth it because Ness and Paula are always using PSI. I could say the same thing about Poo, but like I said Stonehenge is the perfect area for me to start grinding. I also always use the Heavy Bazooka with Jeff.
I need to take this into consideration when I spend hours/days grinding for a 1/128 item. But I usually at least get the SoK for Poo and one Star pendant for Jeff so that he isn't paralyzed. If Jeff is paralyzed, then all he can do is spy, as opposed to everyone else, who can use PSI.

- Wisdom of the World
- Bein' Friends (remix)

I always thought the school would make a very good stage. You can even get the time machine in it for some shenanigans.
Sounds better than my Podunk Zoo idea heh.

I'd kill for Mt Itoi though. Part of me is wondering if spoilery characters like Giegue, Porky, and Fassad were saved for later for a Mother spirit board or something. I dunno. I'll brainstorm for a bit.
These are awesome ideas. Have we ever had a stage in Smash that's either a zoo or a school?

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Yo, happy M3 day. C'mon Bowser, give us Mother 3!
These are awesome ideas. Have we ever had a stage in Smash that's either a zoo or a school?
I don't think we have. Certainly not a zoo, unless the SSE section (which might be an homage) counts.

Would it be somewhat problematic to have a school as a stage? Like, would people in the US have a problem with that (for understandable reasons)?

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I don't think we have. Certainly not a zoo, unless the SSE section (which might be an homage) counts.

Would it be somewhat problematic to have a school as a stage? Like, would people in the US have a problem with that (for understandable reasons)?
I personally wouldn't, and I believe most Americans wouldn't mind either, but with Joker being a thing now I'm sure someone is gonna get offended.

D

Deleted member

Yo, happy M3 day. C'mon Bowser, give us Mother 3!

I personally wouldn't, and I believe most Americans wouldn't mind either, but with Joker being a thing now I'm sure someone is gonna get offended.
Yeah, I don't think it would be problematic lol, but of course there's always someone who doesn't like the idea of it.

But, now that I'm really thinking about it, Ninten coming with Twinkle Elementary School as a stage would be a really cool, interesting, and unique idea (especially a school as a stage, and it's perfect, given Ninten is a kid).

Top Bottom