• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Crying Until the End: Ninten for Smash Ultimate!

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
You can do it, summon your PSI!
Though if you can't come up with anything then you could be a non PSI character who has other abilities. :p
I think the Infinity Gauntlet would be my only ability!

As for my Favorite Food, I want it to be something completely outrageous and in order for everyone to understand, I have to provide a little bit of context. So it's my prom weekend in high school, and my friends and I all decide to take a trip to a beach town (one of those places with a boardwalk, arcade, shops, etc). Anyway, there's this one food place that fries literally anything, and when I say anything, I mean that. There was a policy where you could even bring the chef something to fry and he would do it regardless of what it was. Here's a picture of the place:

Anyway, what I got from this place is in the top right corner of the picture: Fried Red Bull. As disgusting as that may sound, it was actually very delicious to my surprise. It's like a fried dough shell around Red Bull in the center. So yeah, that would be my Favorite Food.

D

Deleted member

As for my Favorite Food, I want it to be something completely outrageous and in order for everyone to understand, I have to provide a little bit of context. So it's my prom weekend in high school, and my friends and I all decide to take a trip to a beach town (one of those places with a boardwalk, arcade, shops, etc). Anyway, there's this one food place that fries literally anything, and when I say anything, I mean that. There was a policy where you could even bring the chef something to fry and he would do it regardless of what it was. Here's a picture of the place:

Anyway, what I got from this place is in the top right corner of the picture: Fried Red Bull. As disgusting as that may sound, it was actually very delicious to my surprise. It's like a fried dough shell around Red Bull in the center. So yeah, that would be my Favorite Food.
Now I want a fried Reeses and banana sandwich

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

That place sounds great.

They should start a chain of them.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Reminds me of the State Fair where I'm from. They deep fry just about anything and everything there.

In other news I'm basically finished with the final powerpoint script. Up to you guys if you want me to just post that or go full powerpoint again since I want to give you guys the choice.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Reminds me of the State Fair where I'm from. They deep fry just about anything and everything there.

In other news I'm basically finished with the final powerpoint script. Up to you guys if you want me to just post that or go full powerpoint again since I want to give you guys the choice.
It's up to you! If you like making Powerpoint and you don't mind doing that then do Powerpoint, but if you wanna post a REALLY huge script on here cuz ya lazy then go ahead!

This is the best thing ever. Now I wanna try Fried Red Bull, too. xD

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
It's up to you! If you like making Powerpoint and you don't mind doing that then do Powerpoint, but if you wanna post a REALLY huge script on here cuz ya lazy then go ahead!
Not even kidding it's 8,700 words long.

Hmm... I'll think about it.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

I'm just wondering how you can fry a liquid.

TheBeastHimself

Not sure how the frying process went down exactly but the end result of the fried red bull looked like this:

The liquid stays intact on the inside, it's just surrounded by that fried doughy stuff.

TheBeastHimself

I'm not a musician and I barely know how music works, but threw the song "Gentle Rain" from Mother 3 into a sound editor and played around with it. I tried to make it sound relaxing but I'm not sure if it is, so I'll see if any of you guys like it.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a musician and I barely know how music works, but threw the song "Gentle Rain" from Mother 3 into a sound editor and played around with it. I tried to make it sound relaxing but I'm not sure if it is, so I'll see if any of you guys like it.

This is really beautiful man, awesome job :)

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408

That's one of my favorite non-battle Mother 3 songs! And you just made an equally awesome version of it! Amazing job, specially if you're really not that experienced at doing this!
You bet I'll be adding this to my list of songs that I listen to!

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

Reminds me of vaporwave in a way. I dig.

D

Deleted member

“Lol, that Lucas dude doesn’t have a cool Nintendo console as his name like us two. What a loser!”-Ninten and Ness if they were jerks.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBeastHimself

That's one of my favorite non-battle Mother 3 songs! And you just made an equally awesome version of it! Amazing job, specially if you're really not that experienced at doing this!
You bet I'll be adding this to my list of songs that I listen to!
Thank you very much, I didn't think it sounded too good!

Reminds me of vaporwave in a way. I dig.
This is exactly the type of vibe was going for! While it doesn't sound exactly like vaporwave, I took a lot of inspiration from that because of that genre.

AdmN30

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdmiralN
Switch FC
SW-2324-3227-3622
If I was a Mother/EarthBound character? Here's my list:

Signature PSI move: PK Art

Favorite food: Pizza

Weapon of choice: I'm thinking either a shovel or a modded NES Zapper (maybe Jeff could mod it for me)

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?
90% of my posts are in this thread.As you can see I made the account years ago but never bothered to stay until I discovered this thread lol
(And if he is confirmed I'm sure I'll stay for labing and MUs and those things)

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
This is exactly the type of vibe was going for! While it doesn't sound exactly like vaporwave, I took a lot of inspiration from that because of that genre.
I love the style and aesthetic of vaporwave so mixes like that are always welcome in my book.

It's super chill here. I'm so glad ya'll put up with my overzealous bs here haha...

Last edited:

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
It’s gone from specualtion and support for a somewhat obscure character to basically an EarthBound social thread. It’s been super cool to see the support grow.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
90% of my posts are in this thread.As you can see I made the account years ago but never bothered to stay until I discovered this thread lol
(And if he is confirmed I'm sure I'll stay for labing and MUs and those things)
Meanwhile I actually discovered this thread and liked the people here so much that I decided to create an account just to join the group! c:

It really is awesome to form part of this community and talk about different things outside of Ninten and Smash.
I know I'll be staying here even after Ninten is in Smash.

In fact, just because I'm a bit interested to see how it would turn out. I may most likely do some pixel art of you guys' PK Abilities (as to how they would look), just for fun. I don't mind making some small art for some friends. :3
Though it's been a while since I've done any pixel art so we'll see how it turns out!

TheBeastHimself

In fact, just because I'm a bit interested to see how it would turn out. I may most likely do some pixel art of you guys' PK Abilities (as to how they would look), just for fun. I don't mind making some small art for some friends. :3
Though it's been a while since I've done any pixel art so we'll see how it turns out!
Lol I'm just imagining a bunch of really cool looking PSI and then Conker with the Infinity Gauntlet.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Meanwhile I actually discovered this thread and liked the people here so much that I decided to create an account just to join the group! c:

It really is awesome to form part of this community and talk about different things outside of Ninten and Smash.
I know I'll be staying here even after Ninten is in Smash.

I was actually thinking of making a small chill Discord server and inviting you guys to it just for funsies. Though I might have to wait on that. It’s crunch time at Uni right now hoo boy.

Looking forward to PK Glitch. ;)

How about...

Ninten with the infinity gauntlet!

Please The Anigriffin The Anigriffin
Like as a drawing or a crappy photoshop?

D

Deleted member

I was actually thinking of making a small chill Discord server and inviting you guys to it just for funsies. Though I might have to wait on that. It’s crunch time at Uni right now hoo boy.

Looking forward to PK Glitch. ;)

Like as a drawing or a crappy photoshop?
A crappy photoshop

Last edited by a moderator:

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
Okay guys, help me cuz I'm SUPER indecisive.

Should I make the PK Abilities kinda looking like they appear in the game? (Just the effects)
Or should I make it look like a character is casting it?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I guess my PK ability would be my own sort of PK Love, where red, green, blue, and yellow heart-outlines would appear and deal a ton of fire, earth, water/ice, and electric damage to anything that happens to be pure evil, but would simply pacify or do nothing to anything/anyone else. I guess I could also have a standard PK move that deals basic damage, with green and cyan squares or water-drop shapes or something.

I feel like I'd be a sort-of pacifist if it wasn't just a game, but would fight when necessary for defending others/myself.

I guess my weapon of choice would be something like a frying pan, but I would prefer using items, including explosives on huge enemies or robots.

My favorite food would be pumpkin pie.

D

Deleted member

Okay guys, help me cuz I'm SUPER indecisive.

Should I make the PK Abilities kinda looking like they appear in the game? (Just the effects)
Or should I make it look like a character is casting it?
My vote is like they appear in the game :D

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
BTW What would we look like in the pixel and clay art styles of the Mother/EarthBound series? And what would our themes be in the music styles of the Mother/EarthBound series?

Last edited:

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
BTW What would we look like in the pixel and clay art styles of the Mother/EarthBound series? And what would our themes be in the music styles of the Mother/EarthBound series?
Copy paste my amateur avatar into a Mother 3 styled sprite and voila. My theme would be something like the EB sanctuary guardian theme.

D

Deleted member

I would be Charlie Brown walking around in Mother 1, smacking any of them damn snakes with my good Hank's bat.

And my theme would be something like Fallin Love in Mother 1. It's my favorite track in the entire series lol

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I would be Classic Ryu Hayabusa or a blue ninja in Mother 2/EarthBound or Mother 3 style, with a wooden ninjato. And my theme would be something like a mix between Fourside/Because I Love You/Hospital and Murasaki Forest. Cause those are some of my favorite tracks in the series.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I would be Charlie Brown walking around in Mother 1, smacking any of them damn snakes with my good Hank's bat.

And my theme would be something like Fallin Love in Mother 1. It's my favorite track in the entire series lol
Good grief, mate.

Dib

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 8414 8692 6408
I would be a character that I've always drawn here and there for years and my theme would probably be the Youngtown theme from Mother 1 / Paula's theme from Earthbound or Cumbersome Guys from Mother 3.

Also, can we talk about how Walking Bushie is da boy? Gives you heals when ya need it and then greets everyone before leaving, and if you spare his life by running away he'll follow you to give you more free heals.

Charlie Brown OP

Top Bottom