• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Crying Until the End: Ninten for Smash Ultimate!

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
A few pages back, Angriffin mentioned a leak from King Zell mentioning a trilogy coming out this year. I found the actual quote from him and it says, "I wont hype whats coming but .. be ready for trilogy and a 2D. " Now I don't know if he is saying the trilogy is 2d or if there is a 2d game coming in addition to the trilogy, but if he is saying that the trilogy is 2D, then what series could it be outside of mother? He said it wasn't Zelda or Metroid in that tweet leak Angriffin posted supposedly.

D

Deleted member

A few pages back, Angriffin mentioned a leak from King Zell mentioning a trilogy coming out this year. I found the actual quote from him and it says, "I wont hype whats coming but .. be ready for trilogy and a 2D. " Now I don't know if he is saying the trilogy is 2d or if there is a 2d game coming in addition to the trilogy, but if he is saying that the trilogy is 2D, then what series could it be outside of mother? He said it wasn't Zelda or Metroid in that tweet leak Angriffin posted supposedly.
I think it was just a prediction, not a leak

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
I think it was just a prediction, not a leak
The square thread list Zell among other legit leakers. I don't think he says anywhere that it is just a prediction. I looked back and I know you think its a prediction because The Anigriffin The Anigriffin said it was, but I don't know where he sees that.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if this has been posted yet,but I found a video of character heights ,just in case if you want to know where this Brave would fit.
Thank you! Brave would be about Ness/Lucas height, and a smidge shorter than Mario

The square thread list Zell among other legit leakers. I don't think he says anywhere that it is just a prediction. I looked back and I know you think its a prediction because The Anigriffin The Anigriffin said it was, but I don't know where he sees that.
Oh.

Then in that case, I'm still not expecting anything Mother related to be leaked. I think a remake of the 3 and Ninten DLC will happen, but I don't think any insider or leaker has any legit info on whether it will or won't

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Oh the King Zelle thing was on Reset Era. Sorry for the confusion. He posted it on the 4th I think. I think I have a screenshot somewhere.

Yeah I don't expect it to be leaked either, at least not blatantly.

Last edited:

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
So you guys don't think Zelle is talking about mother, correct? In case any of you are curious about leaks outside smash, he said that 2019 would be a great year for people who like BOTW.

D

Deleted member

So you guys don't think Zelle is talking about mother, correct? In case any of you are curious about leaks outside smash, he said that 2019 would be a great year for people who like BOTW.
Well, I do think he is talking about Mother, but I don't think he actually has legit info on it

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
It could or couldn’t be, I mostly just brought it up because I thought it was interesting. Though I went through the guys entire Reset Era post feed because I’m a massive creep and most of the info he had pertained to Nintendo Directs and the LGPE events a few weeks or so before they dropped, so if his source is correct, it could be possible that whatever he’s talking about will probably be in the next direct.

Or it could all be bunk like the N64 mini so... tAkE iT wItH a GrAiN oF sAlT

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
It could or couldn’t be, I mostly just brought it up because I thought it was interesting. Though I went through the guys entire Reset Era post feed because I’m a massive creep and most of the info he had pertained to Nintendo Directs and the LGPE events a few weeks or so before they dropped, so if his source is correct, it could be possible that whatever he’s talking about will probably be in the next direct.

Or it could all be bunk like the N64 mini so... tAkE iT wItH a GrAiN oF sAlT
God, I CANNOT wait until the next direct. The wait is getting insane. Something really odd must be happening behind the scenes for polar's source to get confused about the date for the next direct.

D

Deleted member

God, I CANNOT wait until the next direct. The wait is getting insane. Something really odd must be happening behind the scenes for polar's source to get confused about the date for the next direct.
I really can't wait either.

That is true. Polar's source usually knows the direct dates

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I ask myself daily why I was an admin for LaxChris. And I still don’t have an answer.

I was wondering about that... I remember him and Fatmanonice talking about that before I bailed from that thread (I’ll come back there soon don’t worry) so nothing came up from that? Odd radio silence indeed then...

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
I ask myself daily why I was an admin for LaxChris. And I still don’t have an answer.

I was wondering about that... I remember him and Fatmanonice talking about that before I bailed from that thread (I’ll come back there soon don’t worry) so nothing came up from that? Odd radio silence indeed then...
Fatman said that polar's source was confident in a thursday direct yesterday morning, but very iffy on it yesterday night. Something must have changed, or someone got bad info. It just seems weird to me.

D

Deleted member

Fatman said that polar's source was confident in a thursday direct yesterday morning, but very iffy on it yesterday night. Something must have changed, or someone got bad info. It just seems weird to me.
I forgot about that.

That is really weird. It must have been delayed or, like you said, someone got bad info

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Bizarre... Maybe they pushed it back to add something too it? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Jokes aside it’s still strange. Kinda thinking a February direct at this point.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the occasional otter post by Jon Cartwright has been done recently, and that's been getting me antsy.
Maybe there will be one on Friday

Bizarre... Maybe they pushed it back to add something too it? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Jokes aside it’s still strange. Kinda thinking a February direct at this point.
Just now, he actually posted in the Geno thread that his source keeps telling him that the direct is "soon."

And by this, he means within about a month, so we should definitely get halfway through February

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Maybe there will be one on Friday

Just now, he actually posted in the Geno thread that his source keeps telling him that the direct is "soon."

And by this, he means within about a month, so we should definitely get halfway through February
Tfw you have a surgery mid February.

Please be before the 11th, I don't want to miss this live if the boy is in it.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I'm sorry about that. I hope your surgery goes well.

I hope the asthmatic ****er is announced then too

KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 sorry about that too
Thanks. It's not a super risky one, just know I'm gonna have a hoarse voice for probably a week or so, so I'd rather not have a direct that week or I might end up back at the hospital to get the stiches redone from trying to scream heh. The convo would probably go like:

"Why are you back here?"

"A character I really wanted got announced for SSBU."

"What."

D

Deleted member

Thanks. It's not a super risky one, just know I'm gonna have a hoarse voice for probably a week or so, so I'd rather not have a direct that week or I might end up back at the hospital to get the stiches redone from trying to scream heh. The convo would probably go like:

"Why are you back here?"

"A character I really wanted got announced for SSBU."

"What."
Thanks, but go do cheer her up when you can. :kirby:

At this point, I don't care who's announced as long as it's someone I can remotely give a damn about.
You are both welcome :)

Geno or Ninten announcement plz

D

Deleted member

Still have a lot of confidence in Ninten. Just kinda miffed that we haven’t had a direct yet.
Same. I am really confident in both Ninten and Geno.

I have actually been thinking...usually, we get a Smash Direct revealing Smash info, and some sort of event that announces one new fighter. We had the November 1st Smash Direct, and the VGA which revealed one new fighter.

What if the reason we haven't gotten a Nintendo Direct yet is because there will be a Smash Direct later, in February?

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Same. I am really confident in both Ninten and Geno.

I have actually been thinking...usually, we get a Smash Direct revealing Smash info, and some sort of event that announces one new fighter. We had the November 1st Smash Direct, and the VGA which revealed one new fighter.

What if the reason we haven't gotten a Nintendo Direct yet is because there will be a Smash Direct later, in February?
Maybe it got pushed back because of the Datamine and Sakurai has to throw together another Joker type trailer together for brave/hero.

My ****ing Flying Man theory turned out to be true so maybe if keep throwing insane theories at the wall I might hit something else.

D

Deleted member

Maybe it got pushed back because of the Datamine and Sakurai has to throw together another Joker type trailer together for brave/hero.

My ****ing Flying Man theory turned out to be true so maybe if keep throwing insane theories at the wall I might hit something else.
I love me them insane theories

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
They determined that "Brave" is probably chibi-like. This just makes it more likely that it is indeed Ninten.

D

Deleted member

They determined that "Brave" is probably chibi-like. This just makes it more likely that it is indeed Ninten.
I think Ninten has a good chance of being brave too.

I don't think it was specified that the character is chibi-like, but yes, about as tall and Ness and Lucas and a smidge shorter than Mario

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I think Ninten has a good chance of being brave too.

I don't think it was specified that the character is chibi-like, but yes, about as tall and Ness and Lucas and a smidge shorter than Mario
The size comparison you stated makes me believe that "Brave" is indeed Ninten. If "Brave" is Ninten, when do you think he will be announced?

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom