• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No brawl at e3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teben

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty weak, man.

Who didn't expect DK to show up again in brawl? Is that really an E3 worthy revalation? Date, okay, neat, but again, who didn't pretty much already know it was going to be a holiday title? Both of these things could've been simple website updates.

Nintendo could have really had the game community exploding with hype. Can't stop ranting!

soaz

Smash Ace
timetrotters is some wack "program"when they go back in time and make some bad game popular its stopped now.And there newerwinter nights now.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
I am just wondering, what the hell is this thing Gamespot put on air instead of the supposed "reporters going around the nintendo booth playing nintendo games" thing? I wanted to see Advance Wars DS, and Maio art Wii, and some more things. Instead I got some kind of skit I'm no longer even bothering to try to understand... I mean, it makes no sense. WTF is gamespot doing?

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
Wow... why isn't there anything about nintendo playing?

Is there no conference today?

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
I can't beileve I watched that whole timetrotters crap D:

Wheres the nintendo?

Teben

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there was ever supposed to be a "conference" or "stage show" just Gamespot checking out some of Nintendo's E3 showings.

Which is nill in the Smash dept.

Which sucks.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Know what? Screw this. I'm going to play Ouendan and I'll rewatch it when I can fast-forward it to whenever they get to whatever Nintendo games they show - if they actually EVER get to them :mad:

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
Thanks SmashChu... and I knew it wasn't a conference today... I just didn't know another name for the showing today... sorry :).

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Heey can anyone give me a link to the e3 gamespot stream?

Nvm it wasn't all that hard to find :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom