• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No brawl at e3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Commercial for now.

I could get a Wii at anytime, I'm kinda waiting for the new colors to come out. Does anyone have any idea or info on the red, black, green, and silver colored Wiis? I've often wondered when they will be out.

I'm looking forward to Brawl, Galaxy, and Mario Kart Wii. ^^

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I think Reggie is coming up soon. Would you rather me tell you what he says about SSBB (if he says/shows something about Brawl) or tell you everything he says?

Brockman5

Smash Ace
make it 5....almost

my wiis white but i wanted black...but needed it for zelda twilight princess...

looking forward to brawl...pikmin3...mario kart....galaxy...if theres a sunshine 2 (i hope)...big gaming season...for wii..:)

Everything....

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
Knux, just tell us anything important. But if anything comes up about Brawl tell us everything.

soaz

Smash Ace
What beta said there is no need that you turn to your pc anytime he says something.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
It's just an interview? I think it's pretty safe to say Reggie isn't going to give G4 of all people any special, exclusive scoops on Smash...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Here it is! *Listens closely*

1. He talks about Wii Fit to start off...
2. WiiZapper... Nothing new.
3. Mario Kart WiiWheel... Trigger under finger for powerslides (I like!). Wheel comes with Mario Kart Wii.
4. He says that the Wii has some good games coming this year: Metroid Prime 3 for August... Galaxy for November. Brawl for December... (We knew this stuff...)
5. Medal of Honor game...

****... Nothing really new. I didn't know about the powerslide feature for Mario Kart though.

I tried guys. xP Although Olivia did mention that they will cover anything from the floor. She said that anything new is possible. I'll be sure to keep my ears open.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I have no need for a girlfriend. I am at home.

You act like I'm 20 years old with a girlfriend and a job. >_>

soaz

Smash Ace
There is nothing wrong with having high hopes and if you dont like it then get the **** out of here.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Why do you even care about us? Is it because you also have nothing else to do? Quit being a douchebag and leave. >_>

I'm just helping out these 3. I don't have to, but guess what? I'm a nice person and I like helping others. They can't watch E3 Live like I can. I was just showing them what Reggie had to say.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Right... Does it look like I care about my postcount? I've been a member since May yet I only have 40 or so posts... I couldn't care less about posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom