• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No brawl at e3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soaz

Smash Ace
can you give me a link?And they are showing a game that you are playing co-op all the time its a shoot em up.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Reggie said more Brawl stuff is coming,so I think something will when E3 Day two on G4 comes on in about 20 minutes.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
this is on G4s website

* Live demo: Call of Duty 4
* Rock Band in action live on stage
* Halo 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Bioshock and more!
* Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime
* Ubisoft’s Yves Guillemot

its starts in 3 minutes

Cenedar

Smash Ace
He said something along the lines of "What you'll see and hear this week is just the beginning." That gave the impression that there was more coming. Although he could have just as easily been referring to the updates to the Smash dojo site.

And the article is already on IGN, Brawl isn't supposed to be making another appearance of any sort at E3 this year. Although I'm still hoping...

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
this is on G4s website

* Live demo: Call of Duty 4
* Rock Band in action live on stage
* Halo 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Bioshock and more!
* Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime
* Ubisoft’s Yves Guillemot

its starts in 3 minutes
I think it needs to be clarified whether or not this is going to a Reggie interview or him actually speaking. And if he's actually speaking, how long will he be doing so? We can't especially be expecting any Brawl news unless he'll be presenting for at least half an hour.

Brockman5

Smash Ace
yesterday reggie said more brawl info to come...now on g4 a confrence should be airing soon....
@ soaz im not sure if its just nintendo or e3 in general....sorry... just keep looking...my internet is bad so i cant help sorry....good luck soaz....we need it in time like this...*tears*

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
yesterday reggie said more brawl info to come...now on g4 a confrence should be airing soon....
@ soaz im not sure if its just nintendo or e3 in general....sorry... just keep looking...my internet is bad so i cant help sorry....good luck soaz....we need it in time like this...*tears*
It's a FREAKING REPEAT!!!!! Does eveyone in the game-related industry(Gamespot,Nintendo,G4) just want screw with us?????

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Kevin P. is talking to the Nintendo editor-in-chief of IGN. That dude said a lot of people thought Wii is winning E3 by a landslide. That's all I've got now. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom