• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NLL Presents: February Orlando Smash

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
The random hobo got first.
Me and Kuya won teams.
And I lost the rock paper scissor match for first port. hahaha

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
It was a pretty small turnout, because it is the same weekend as Pound 5.
I believe it was 12 singles entrants, and 5 teams for doubles.

It was a fun tournament, despite my terrible performance in the singles bracket. Got to meet many people I've been wanting to meet, as well as new faces.

I got my name out a little more, and got the offline practice I needed. I did so bad because I've been playing wifi for practically 3 years - it is ridiculous. But, enough of that; I realize I have to get better to get anywhere in this state's smash scene. So next time you see me I won't be as free for some of you, and I won't **** up in singles...

I guess I'll do shoutouts since I don't get to many tourneys.

GDX: You're a super chill and fun guy and it was great hangin and playing with you man. More Wario dittos next time :p

xdeath: Ugh I was so tired dude and really didn't have the energy I needed to deal with Meta Knight (when we did friendlies). I'll be more on my game next time.

radiX: My late night buddy haha without you I woulda been bored for an hour! Thanks for playing and next time I won't get beat so bad. And most likely I will be able to go to the Play-N-Trade one you mentioned on March 12th.

Kyuubi9/Phillip: It was good meeting you and you are bound to get better with real life practice. No more CPUs bro they give you bad habits. I like your enthusiasm.

Jazz: Again, I shoulda went Falco. lol those were fun matches.

PIE: Nice Ness. Next Shaky?!

Adrian/Payne: I'm better than you with Mario. <3 you for the donut.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Melee Singles
1. Gage
2. Rx-
3. Kuya
4. Fearless
5. AceDudeYeah
5. Kuya's little brother?
7. Xoff?
7. Sword Dancer?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Whaaaat?
Kuya's lil pro placed the same as me? lawls
His name is Gman if you're unsure.
And that's how you spell the 7th place guys.
unless sword dancer wants his name in one word.

ohhh, no wonder i ddin't see kyuubi....he was playing brawl...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
No, the girl was actually there, in the Melee room.

White, brown hair, black jacket and short pink shorts. So fine.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Yo, i finally made a Smashboards Account! I had great time out here. Shout outs goes towards Jazz, Virgil, and Radix. I definatly learned a lot from you guys and thanks for making my first tourny a great one!

Toneh

Smash Lord
Who said there's going to be a next one?????

pacho did.
Yo, i finally made a Smashboards Account! I had great time out here. Shout outs goes towards Jazz, Virgil, and Radix. I definatly learned a lot from you guys and thanks for making my first tourny a great one!
Anytime man.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Well...I actually don't have a Wii anymore because it stoped working and didn't read any disks... I'll get another one eventually, but for now i guess i'll just stick with the Gamecube and Melee.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
ShadowSpear, did I play you? If I did I don't remember.

Top Bottom