• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NLL Presents: Dec 4/Deck the Brawls...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
me and radix got beat by two girls and im not salty at all. congrats to those girls.

I thought they were just fairly decent so i went samus. then I went falco and we got owned. good job pika girl and jiggler puff chick.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Nope.

1. Prince Ramen
2. HRNut
3. GDX

Can't remember the rest of the results off the top of my head.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yea, in singles he went all Pit. In doubles, (which he also won along with Gallax), he went all Pit and used MK 3 matches, if I'm not mistaken.

Like I said, Ramen too good.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
haha, this tourney was full of surprises!

xdeath, jazz, & sensei: good stuff on friendlies! beware the waddledee of death!

pacho

Smash Apprentice
6947 University Blvd. Winter Park, FL 32792
Thanks to everyone who came out to support this event. Congrats to all winners. Special tx to radix and Gallax for all the hard work on the pools. Happy holidays to the entire smash community who supported nll during our first year. We hope to see you guys in January. Date tbd.
Photos will be posted on nll facebook page later today.

m00g267

Smash Cadet
me and radix got beat by two girls and im not salty at all. congrats to those girls.

I thought they were just fairly decent so i went samus. then I went falco and we got owned. good job pika girl and jiggler puff chick.
:)
squeeeeeeeeee

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I feel failish... I couldntm ake this one..... but you guys ought to come play me at holy smash on the 18th ^^''

Friendlies!! (and possibly a tourney match if fate allows it)

Top Bottom