• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NLL Presents: Dec 4/Deck the Brawls...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
so if u get kicked out of pools then u get kicked out of tourney? and that counts as ur fee....**** ima do w/e i have to win if thats the case

Toneh

Smash Lord
so if u get kicked out of pools then u get kicked out of tourney? and that counts as ur fee....**** ima do w/e i have to win if thats the case
yeah pools is still just as important. Some top players dont try because it doesnt matter to them if they get 1st place or 2nd in the pool as long as they make it out. Its good to try though because you get better seeding.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ya i see how it is and i never sand bag then again im not a "top" player but im getting there ;D but if u lose one fight do u get kicked out of tourney? or is it like each pool is its own mini bracket which turn into the real bracket?

Toneh

Smash Lord
Best scores overall move forward. You're guaranteed a set with everyone in the group. Hard to say how much in each group bc I dont know how many people are goin. More the better.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i hope we get another 60 man tourney its been a while since we've had that turnout. If we do then pools willl be quite enjoyable for me. If we dont...then i guess its good practice....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Really at the fact that I'd rather have a manly bracket instead of a sissy bracket.....

or....

Really at the fact that I won't be here......

*insert question mark*

Exdeath

Smash Master
i hope we get another 60 man tourney its been a while since we've had that turnout. If we do then pools willl be quite enjoyable for me. If we dont...then i guess its good practice....
Depending on how large the pools are, players are guaranteed the most sets by pools. Depending on how large the pools are, the player who places last can play more sets than the first place player at a tournament without pools.

Hype!

Brettmeister

Smash Rookie
This will be my first tournament, pretty excited. Also, never been to nll; should I cart in my 50lb tv or do they have enough?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
idk depends on how many ppl bring one usually we get a nice supple amount but more tv 's=more friendly tv's so ur choice.

username

Smash Rookie
If I am only going to play singles, do I still need to get there at 11 am to register, or can I register for singles at like 1 or 2?

Toneh

Smash Lord
If I am only going to play singles, do I still need to get there at 11 am to register, or can I register for singles at like 1 or 2?
you just need to register before singles starts and you're good.

And doubles starts first so singles will be a bit later around 3-5pm

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
even though it'll probably take forever, i guess pools arent all bad

gives me an opportunity to knock off some rust

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im taking out all my accumulated salt from this week out on somebody cause this week has sucked as far as getting **** done so far

Top Bottom