• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Hi, I'm from Upstate, and I'm planning to attend SKTAR. However, I'm the only from my region that's going, and I need some help in attending.

Mainly, is there anyone around here that can house me, as well as pick me up from and drive me to the New York Penn station?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hi, I'm from Upstate, and I'm planning to attend SKTAR. However, I'm the only from my region that's going, and I need some help in attending.

Mainly, is there anyone around here that can house me, as well as pick me up from and drive me to the New York Penn station?
Someone help him out if you can. Whether you have spots in your hotel room or can give him a ride. Also what day would you need a ride from Penn Station?

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Someone help him out if you can. Whether you have spots in your hotel room or can give him a ride. Also what day would you need a ride from Penn Station?
I'll probably come the Friday before SKTAR, and then have to be back there on Monday. Once something gets set up, I can buy the tickets that would have the most convenient arrival/departure.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Hey Keitaro, would you be able to put a link to my smashfest in the OP?
since you post links to tournies, why not my fest? :3

Keitaro

Problem came close, but Kai had a good amount of clutch wins like Bizkit and someone else that was pretty big.

@ Dev: I'm mainly keeping this thread for tournies since it takes the least amount of updating but feel free to mention your smashfest in the facebook thread for NJ/NY smash. It is actually a lot more active: http://www.facebook.com/groups/211900915585963/

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
you wouldn't have to update anything about my fest ever because all info relating to my fest should be in my Thread anyways, i was just wondering if you could link to it.

but if you'd rather not, it's fine. thanks anyways

and come to my fest one of these days! :p

Keitaro

you wouldn't have to update anything about my fest ever because all info relating to my fest should be in my Thread anyways, i was just wondering if you could link to it.

but if you'd rather not, it's fine. thanks anyways

and come to my fest one of these days! :p
I can actually do that and leave the link there :p Thanks for the idea. But be sure to join the facebook thread too.

And come to SKTAR :O

Also please give me the link. Keitaro is lazy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Probably dissapearing from tournaments from now until Apex if things go according to plan

so here's my wins losses for the season since I entered 3 tournies lol

Defeated Pelca x2
Defeated Atomsk x2
Defeated Nairo x3
Defeated Mew2King
Defeated Seibrik
Defeated Malcolm
Defeated Trela
Defeated Rich Brown
Defeated Fatal x2

Losses
Lost to Nairo
Lost to Mew2King
Lost to ESAM
Lost to Vinnie x4

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Hey everyone.

For anyone interested in coming to my smashfest this week, since i'm trying to do it at the Struggle Snuggle Venue, i need confirmation! If you plan to come, please please please tell me! if i don't get enough people, it will be cancelled this week!

current people who have confirmed:
  1. Deven3000
  2. Dil
  3. Muñoz
  4. Alex Strife
I need about 12-15 people!
please leave a post on my smashfest page or PM/text me
Smashfest thread:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322724

also, Keitaro, my name is spelled with as 'Deven' ~.~

Keitaro

Although I still do update this thread weekly, I've been a little slow on it due to the thread being so inactive recently. Most smashers in our region barely post here anymore so I may stop doing the weekly tournament updates here and keep it for the NJ/NY facebook group beginning in September.

Here's a link to the NJ/NY facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/211900915585963/

Top Bottom