• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ksizzle, it seems every big match up you play is for your smash career ;P And even if you win, you still quit lmao.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ah yes, finally a falco costume to represent the black people that play them. Huge bill-like lips, and darker skin.

DONT KILL ME
You forgot those shady fingers and angry expression as if mad at the "injustice" country has dealt to them.

yayayayayayayy double post, ooopsies

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ksizzle, it seems every big match up you play is for your smash career ;P And even if you win, you still quit lmao.
I literally have no clue on what you're talking about.

Explain the "big" matches and circumstances because I don't recall.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Who da **** did kabuto summon at the end of the new chapter, why is madara so scared lol? I remember orochimaru using the same tecnique back when he fought the 3rd hokage, so this ppl must really be strong

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Who da **** did kabuto summon at the end of the new chapter, why is madara so scared lol? I remember orochimaru using the same tecnique back when he fought the 3rd hokage, so this ppl must really be strong
lmao are u serious pwii? it was so obvious

ill say it in spoiler tags lol

from left to right: Nagato(Pain), Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi. pretty obvious dont ya think lol

reaction to naruto chapter:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Thanks.

Pride: Let me know when you get arrested for literally nothing, and have to go back and forth to court for six months, like I did.
**** happens. Depending where you live EVERYONE goes through the same ****. Don't play the racism card on me. Gay card trumps the black card. Just because I don't wear it on my skin, like you, doesn't mean I feel any less judged or ridiculed. Ever wonder why I act so gay online? Because I CAN. Real life is another story. There are consequences. Everyone in this country goes through their share of unfairness. At least you are forced to be who you are. Hiding isn't something to be PRoUD of. Get at my choice of words.

I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
True. If one of your students said anything negative about you to their parents/ principle you'd be in deep ****. If one found out that you were a complete homo and wanted to piss you off or just hated you for being a woman, or for w.e other reason it would really suck. Especially since you're a *** and it was a male student

PRiDE

Smash Lord
True. If one of your students said anything negative about you to their parents/ principle you'd be in deep ****. If one found out that you were a complete homo and wanted to piss you off or just hated you for being a woman, or for w.e other reason it would really suck. Especially since you're a *** and it was a male student
QFT - I wouldn't be able to last the year.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
**** happens. Depending where you live EVERYONE goes through the same ****. Don't play the racism card on me. Gay card trumps the black card. Just because I don't wear it on my skin, like you, doesn't mean I feel any less judged or ridiculed. Ever wonder why I act so gay online? Because I CAN. Real life is another story. There are consequences. Everyone in this country goes through their share of unfairness. At least you are forced to be who you are. Hiding isn't something to be PRoUD of. Get at my choice of words.
Trust me, I'm well aware that everyone has problems. One reason, why I think envy and jealously are stupid emotions. Regardless, you can't tell someone not to a play a card, and then play one of your own. I will say nothing else on the subject.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
In other news, after spending 2 weeks replaying the entire Kingdom Heart series I have come to several conclusions.

Kingdom Hearts 1 = Best story line.

Re: Chain of Memories = Worst game out of the 4, but love it because it introduces the Organization and Marluxia is the main boss =)

Kingdom Hearts 2 = Best music

358/2 = My favorite out of the series simply because it is the most fun to play and I <3 the intertwined story line of the Organization and how it takes place while Chain of Memories is taking place...

Also my 2 favorite scenes from the series are:

When Sora unlocks his heart (also creating Roxas)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxat7aKfhcE&feature=related

@ 1:20

and when Goofy "dies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XzlAwWkXQ

Favorite song = vim and vigor

Favorite chars = ALL organization 13 members, specifically Marluxia, and Zexion. I also love Malificent, Donald, and Roxas.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I thought there were five KH games.
5th one isn't out yet in America. And I don't count the crappy mobile game as one.

omg and I forogt.. Hottest in game character is Raijin in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Looks way hotter in game.. Lmao.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Oh, and for the record, I assumed you acted so gay online, because you were trying to convert everyone in NJ into a mindless, gay, zombie slave.

We are aware of your scheme, Queen Brahne, and we will not let it come to fruition.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
BIANCO BUGGOUT!

We all got kicked out, and there was about to be like 3 fights lololol. people smoking weed and everything.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
my mom broke my wii, i quit brawl. not like i was ever able to play during teh week anyway
This is the best john I have ever heard, only barely beating the "I got 3-stocked because a spider ran up my nose."

Top Bottom