• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Marth dittos in Brawl are the silliest dumbest thing you can ever experience in your entire life.

mog87

Smash Ace
Brawl be ***, yo. This matter is not up for discussion; I have already declared the verdict and it is so.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo, i hate you sooooo much. Peesha **** is you. CoT4 better not suck. Since every good tourny i nevergo to. jking jking. But when u find a date tell me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that post made no sense... y do u hate me lol, and since every good tourney i never go to.....
wha?
you dont even... finish your sentances

and i just noticed ur location, thats so misleading lol. u normally stay in AC for a week, lol, not the whole summer. its like me saying im located in florida for the whole summer

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
brawl rankings? already?
this isnt the west coast guys lol

i would suggest waiting till after the ecrc, thats what PA is gonna do

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
no i go down there at periods of time, but when i go it adds up a lot. And why are you all pissy? like really i said jking twice after i said i hated you. And are you mad that if i go to that MD im teaming with vex????

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i musta missed the jk, i knew u werent serious.

lol, how r u gonna get to there tho? vex wanted me to go so we could team lol

inui - just a friendly suggestion

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, a YouTube comment said "Hero sucked but Guts was a beast."

Don't compare losing to Xzax to losing to me, Kashif. I am significantly better than him in every Smash game and you know it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Um... No, Kashif. He lost a very close set to a fellow high-ranked player. You lost a match in crews on tape to someone not even close to that level.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sooooooo.......lol!!

Rankings, well, I think we can really start creating them after the June 28th Montage tourney and/or Critical Hit in July 5th. We can start talking about them after June 28th but results from Critical Hit will also be apart of them.

JFox

Smash Hero
NJzFinest, sometimes I question if you are even a real person. I mean I know people say they've played you and all, but I've lived in the same state and have not seen you once IRL. How does that happen over a 4 year span?

Cia

das kwl
I wanna see eggm go to a brawl tournament and just dedede dash attack all of you (IRL)

btw.. NYC sucks soooo much. it pisses me off that they're my closest smash community, so I'll prolly be coming to NJ events only

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sooooooo.......lol!!

Rankings, well, I think we can really start creating them after the June 28th Montage tourney and/or Critical Hit in July 5th. We can start talking about them after June 28th but results from Critical Hit will also be apart of them.
All right, I think CH is a good time to end the first "season" and make rankings.

JFox

Smash Hero
So I decided I don't care enough to recreate the player finder for brawl, and the melee one is pretty outdated. Its not too important to me anymore, but I knew this day would eventually come. That's why its a shared account.

So if anyone wants to make a new finder, you are welcome to it. The current one would need huge updating, and you would need to make room for a brawl finder. Anyone interested should PM me.

Top Bottom