• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

pockyD

Smash Legend
broodwarmasterr: Nah i was telling lol master how to
broodwarmasterr: get rid of this disease
horizonflash: lol what
broodwarmasterr: That i gave him. >,
broodwarmasterr: ><
horizonflash: that's gross
broodwarmasterr: I dunno it was like a KILLER cold.
horizonflash: is it mono
broodwarmasterr: It might have been.
horizonflash: dude
broodwarmasterr: I had it for like.
horizonflash: that's disgusting
broodwarmasterr: 11 days.

so eggm and lol_master have the kissing disease

Eggm

Smash Hero
wow you can only get mono through kissing? Your a jerk for tricking me into saying it might have been. Whatever it was it was truly terrible.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Inui and dmbrandon, QUIT LIFE. He phrased it saying "I heard Inui lost to that amazing ROB player...me. Oh wait, that's this weekend"

^this means that THIS coming weekend he's going to beat Inui with his ROB. DUH

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
good stuff spammer, atleast someone got it lol

i dont like doing $10 MM, especially in my current financial state. but in all actuality, this sunday, CoT3, after singles, my ROB, your marth, $5 MM.

Best of 3, standard set following CoT3's singles rules

loser has to not be a bad sport about it and congratulate the winner lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow, no need to bring up melee lol

never mind what isaid earlier. its reasons like this that y u shouldnt be a panelist lol

the fact ur fox cant l cancel is bad lol
and dont try to downplay urself in melee when all u normally bring up is how amazing u are with beating random ppl throughout the years and making regional rankings

this is also without mentioning gdorf counters samus, and the peach match was on mute city. wtf?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow, no need to bring up melee lol

never mind what isaid earlier. its reasons like this that y u shouldnt be a panelist lol

the fact ur fox cant l cancel is bad lol
and dont try to downplay urself in melee when all u normally bring up is how amazing u are with beating random ppl throughout the years and making regional rankings

this is also without mentioning gdorf counters samus, and the peach match was on mute city. wtf?
I brought it up as trash talk, not an arguement for skill opinions or anything to do with being a panelist. :laugh:

lol @ Ganondorf countering Samus. 55/45 in Ganon's favour maybe, but Samus has some hawt camping to deal with him.

Come on, Freddy. You're smarter than this usually.

Oh, wait...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Singles Counterpick Stages:
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Delfino Plaza
Corneria
Green Greens

Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Luigi's Mansion
Hanenbow
Pictochat
Battleship Halberd
Great Sea
Frigate Orpheon
No @ your bad stage rules. :) You're in the stone age with your ruleset too, huh?

No @ fighting my 5th best character in a game I don't play anymore. I'll only do Sheik or Ganondorf.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
melee MM declined lol. lets just stick to brawl. its not that big a deal since its ROB v Marth, no other charas, meaning no DDD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
No @ your bad stage rules. :) You're in the stone age with your ruleset too, huh?

No @ fighting my 5th best character in a game I don't play anymore. I'll only do Sheik or Ganondorf.
Pokemon Stadium 2 is better than Great Sea, which YOU had on until I complained about it and better than Green Greens, which YOU also had on. PS2 isn't even that bad. The air part is kinda gay but it fawks over everyone. Earth is amazing. The thunder one is gay but if you camp the center it's normal and the ice one is easily manageable.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you pick Stadium 2, Corneria, or Green Greens, I'm going Dedede. Screw those stages. You have stages that clearly should be banned on.

Corneria is not banned yet, inui.
It's banned at every event that will ever occur at my hotel.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Inui, you act like I can't secure another venue. You also act like I won't ban your from events for being a ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, you act like I can't secure another venue. You also act like I won't ban your from events for being a ****.
I supplied awesome arguements to have that stage banned and Jason agrees it should be banned. Why should it still be allowed? It's less fair than some stages already banned, like the Pirate Ship and Stadium 2.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I supplied awesome arguements to have that stage banned and Jason agrees it should be banned. Why should it still be allowed? It's less fair than some stages already banned, like the Pirate Ship and Stadium 2.
All I have to say: I'm working on a new stage list. It will appease you, the rest of NJ, and maybe the gods.

^_^ Trust

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
All I have to say: I'm working on a new stage list. It will appease you, the rest of NJ, and maybe the gods.

^_^ Trust
Nope, it's not going appease me because it's going to fail hardcore by having stupid stages where you can lose to random events but not stages where you can deal with the gayness.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

^_^ Trust
Neutral
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Smashville
Lylat

Counterpick
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Frigate Orpheon(debatable since it can kill you by flipping)
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise(debatable since you can get trapped randomly now)
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

THAT'S a hot stage list. :) None of that walk-off and wall nonsense or explosions killing you at low damage.

@Sneak: He's the best player. His opinion matters more than everyone else's. It's the truth. Shut up. ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if no ones smashing where u r u might be able to get some early melee action in philly on friday. i wont be available though personally... i think. lol

JFox

Smash Hero
Cuz I am selfish and since I don't play the game, I'm totally uninterested :laugh:

Seriously though, there's no good reason, but I'm asking you to move it just cuz its hard to communicate with people about playing the game when people are discussing a totally unrelated topic.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well... Dmbrandon shouldn't you do it at the brawl stage thingy forumy stuff?

Anyway I could hardly care and I really don't have a good reason other than that so don't like flame me for no reason :laugh:.

At least Jfox is honest LOL.

Jfox - I wish I could :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Alright, Inui, do you remember the time you said you were going to **** me in tourney? "brawl"

Inui: I have to fight you Atomsk!! I'm taking you to "gay stage"

Atomsk: Don't you have to face Keitaro?

Inui: "phhsss!! Like I said Atomsk, I have to play you next!"

You then lost to me. I also found you so easy to the point I was playing aggro in the most campy game I know. You also talked as if Atomsk was supposed to be scared to play you which I don't think he should have been honestly.

Inui, guess what? YOU ARE DOING THE SAME **** THING AGAIN!!!!

Chill, relax, practice, win, and if you win, shut-up, cause the week after in the next tournament you can get ***** by a ROB and look stupid.

I am not saying this as if it happened already [/sarcasm]

Top Bottom