• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
WoZ defeated Lord Knight, while Eggm didn't. WoZ has also beaten Eggm before, and has also lost to Eggm. Eggm has less overall accomplishments than WoZ. Eggm's best matchups are the space animals, and that's what WoZ uses. Eggm is indeed solid. He will probably switch spots with Sensei at this rate.

You can call what I say "johns" or whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's indeed reality. And the panelists take this all into account when the lists are made.

Lord Knight can play the "Pro Card" on Eggm, for instance. He's taken matches from the likes of Aho, KrazyJones, and Wes, and has defeated Dav3 in a set. WoZ can also play the same card. Hell, they both can play that card on me, too. Out of the state, Woz and Lord Knight would certainly be above me on a list. I just do better than them inside of NJ.

I think I worded that all poorly, but I hope you all can understand it.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Eh, for some people it means more to them than others. There's not much you can do about that. Some people aren't that serious about super competitive smash and keeping a record of how good they do against everyone they play. However, there's some that are. I'm not speaking for myself.

It would be nice for people to just be happy for being on a list, but some people do care how they place for whatever reasons. No shame in that. I mean there are numbers that seperate the ranking. If they want justifications for it, more power to them.

I know I'm not good enough for any of it. However, the feeling still remains.

Inui: I see your point, you don't have to justify yourself. Whatever the judges decide on, should be good from there. I was just stating what I saw. However, you're right about more accomplishments. WoZ/LK/Sensei have been around longer too. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, justifying and explaining things could perhaps convince people like Eggm that things are going fine. Don't confuse "reality" with "john" and we'll be on our way to seeing things from the same point of view.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok I'll hand you those points. But here is the thing. Out of all the members of TSA, you only demoralize one.

Who is that? Oh yeah, me. And often I do nothing to deserve it. So forgive me for thinking that I was unappreciated. Because the thing is. I have never heard you say once to my face that you did appreciate me. I have heard you make jokes about me and then tell me that you didn't mean it. But you never actually said thanks to me. Not that I can recall.

BTW, I didn't join TSA off the bat because Alex is my friend and I was loyal to THS. I didn't want to abandon them.

And you have no idea what you are talking about. I left the position of second in command because of several reasons. Not because I failed or w/e. Hell, you didn't even tell me to give up the position. You have told me time and again that you wanted me as your second. But you took TSA down a road that I didn't want. I didn't agree so I left the position and there were other things going on in my life.

When I left the position I suggested Mud and Muz and you agreed. And no I wasn't part of the original 5. But when I did join that's when things picked up for TSA. I'm not saying the others did nothing. I'm saying I hate when you discount what I have done. Don't feign ignorance. Everyone in our crew knows what you do to me and they all think it's f*cked up.

And my selfish desire? I could have sworn about a 3 or 4 weeks ago you were going on and on telling me how you feel TSA is your greatest accomplishment. This was you talking to me in person at my own house, bragging about what you had done with TSA.

Whatever. Like I said, everyone in the crew knows how you are, and they know what you do to me. Just give credit where it's due and don't take away from me. Like saying I failed and I wanted to suck Zang's ****? Come on, wtf is that?

JFox

Smash Hero
I think Magus should be moved down until he further proves he deserves his placing. He did pretty well in one tourney...Meanwhile others have done the same without the same biased treatment. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve his placing, just that he hasn't earned it yet.

I personally think magus and eggm should switch in placement.

Edit: Inui, please don't start spamming this thread.

Magus420

Smash Master
What would the point be in switching me around with people because of that when the list isn't going to be updated until there's more to go off of, which would likely negate that reasoning for moving me down in the first place? Drop me down after I get last place at the next tournament :)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ok I'll hand you those points. But here is the thing. Out of all the members of TSA, you only demoralize one.

Who is that? Oh yeah, me. And often I do nothing to deserve it. So forgive me for thinking that I was unappreciated. Because the thing is. I have never heard you say once to my face that you did appreciate me. I have heard you make jokes about me and then tell me that you didn't mean it. But you never actually said thanks to me. Not that I can recall.

BTW, I didn't join TSA off the bat because Alex is my friend and I was loyal to THS. I didn't want to abandon them.

And you have no idea what you are talking about. I left the position of second in command because of several reasons. Not because I failed or w/e. Hell, you didn't even tell me to give up the position. You have told me time and again that you wanted me as your second. But you took TSA down a road that I didn't want. I didn't agree so I left the position and there were other things going on in my life.

When I left the position I suggested Mud and Muz and you agreed. And no I wasn't part of the original 5. But when I did join that's when things picked up for TSA. I'm not saying the others did nothing. I'm saying I hate when you discount what I have done. Don't feign ignorance. Everyone in our crew knows what you do to me and they all think it's f*cked up.

And my selfish desire? I could have sworn about a 3 or 4 weeks ago you were going on and on telling me how you feel TSA is your greatest accomplishment. This was you talking to me in person at my own house, bragging about what you had done with TSA.

Whatever. Like I said, everyone in the crew knows how you are, and they know what you do to me. Just give credit where it's due and don't take away from me. Like saying I failed and I wanted to suck Zang's ****? Come on, wtf is that?
Tee hee.

You don't need me to acknowledge you.

I should be nicer though. I'll give you some good lovin' next time I see you. Don't I always treat you good? Remember the other night? ;)

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Name: DCScribZ
County: Hudson County
City: Bayonne
Contact Info: AIM - DCScribZ
College: Seton Hall University
Crew: Wrath

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol i live on the boarder of Monmouth county so i have people like Cradmazy to play, but i still represent ocean!

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
don't like cheezit ur monmouth county through and through and u know it!! rep or die!

and to EL and Woz, Why can't we be friends? don't be sad be glad u guys are both awesome and so is TSA *pound*

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*Reposting*

I'm in a crew now >.>

Name: NJzFinest
County: Somerset County
City: Belle Mead, NJ
Contact Info: thelovebelow781
College: n/a atm

Crew: THP

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I think commical power rankings are hot. we should totally you them. :embarrass

------------------------------------------------------< from Inui
The panelists have concluded the list.

It's this.

1. AlexTriad's van
2. Lord Knight's Triforce controller
3. Mew2King pound
4. teh_spamerer's special turban
5. Eggm's lasers
6. JFox's long posts
7. Emblem Lord's dickgirl fetish
8. Inui's hair
9. Reik's multishines
10. Mud's up B spam
-------------------------------------------

-AxlT

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Back in NJ, and back to smash.

Name: dmbrandon
County: Middlesex
City: Old Bridge
College: pshhh
Crew: None.

I'm starting back up again. Anyone up for this weekend?

L5LM_Gtlink

Smash Apprentice
Name: L5LM_GTLink
County: Union County
City: Elizabeth, NJ
Contact Info: AIM: L5LMGTLink
College: Rutgers Newark
Crew: none

Let me know if there are any tourneys coming up, I d be happy to join on most occassions

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dmbrandon, how far away are you from the GameCrazy? (because that is 5 min. from me)
3 mins walking

And WoZ, you caught me in my major off game. It was...embarassing. you would've thought I never played before.

I'm gonna practice a bit here and there, and give ya a better match. I'm not gonna like...go nuts playing, but I'll be seen a bit more.

JFox

Smash Hero
dmbrandon, how is it that I live in monmouth county, and you live in middlesex county, and yet you are no more than 10 min. away from me? Could it be that I am directly on the border of middlesex and monmouth county, or are you unsure that you actually live in middlesex county.

Wait, we are talkin about the GameCrazy in old bridge right? At least i know i am.

BTW, dmbrandon, you should go to TSA bi-weekly. The majority of NJ's talent, and a large amount of out of state talent will be there. Definitely the place to be.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dmbrandon, how is it that I live in monmouth county, and you live in middlesex county, and yet you are no more than 10 min. away from me? Could it be that I am directly on the border of middlesex and monmouth county, or are you unsure that you actually live in middlesex county.

Wait, we are talkin about the GameCrazy in old bridge right? At least i know i am.

BTW, dmbrandon, you should go to TSA bi-weekly. The majority of NJ's talent, and a large amount of out of state talent will be there. Definitely the place to be.

I'm not ******** ><

I am in middlesex.

And I might go. Depends on if I can get a ride. (looks at treble.)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Lol @ Brandon making johns again.

You do realize even if you played well, WoZ would've won anyways? He's mad good.
LOL@Inui for never growing up! ^_^

And yes, but back a few months ago I would've gotten 2 stock at least. He blatantly 4 stocked me both rounds.

WoZ is too good. I, am not. >_> lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
Name: pockyD
County: Morris County
City: Parsippany
Contact Info: AIM = horizonflash, Cell# = 973-214-3905
College: Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA)
Additional Info- Home for breaks and stuff -_-

Top Bottom