• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
*sigh@WoZ telling other crews to host events.

The reign of TSA ruling with an iron fist will be at an end.

Not that I care. >_> *Goes back to playing GoW 2

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Keep deluding yourself, Emblem Lord. It seems to be an amusing habit of yours.

Meanwhile, I would recommend if the other crews and players would like to try holding their own events as well. It'll keep the pressure off TSA a bit, and it can help our state community thrive if others participate in its growth.
:laugh:

If Inui's dad didn't hate him, we probably could have had a Palmer Inn IV by now.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yes Emblem Lord, because unlike your selfish desires where TSA "rules" everything, my intent is for our overall community to grow.

The only reason we started the biweeklies is because we had nothing else ever since KOTC dropped off back late last year. Now that we've jump started something, let's start doing other tournaments throughout the state. Ideally, you can start something in between the biweeklies.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'm not too concerned with Chu's biweekly because they're 4 or so hours away. My first priority is our local community.

I'm not looking for anyone to do biweeklies like we are, but something that comes up every once and a while for you guys to host your own event.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:laugh:

If Inui's dad didn't hate him, we probably could have had a Palmer Inn IV by now.
QFT.

If he would let me, I would have had many more tournaments.

But now I can't even have people over, let alone host a tournament. My dad got all paranoid about people stealing since my brother lost a wavebird and blamed my Smasher friends when Smashers don't use wavebirds, and my dad lost a $100 bill that he left on the table all day long like a moron.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Name: Oorah-Kabra
County: Hudson County
City: Bayonne
Contact Info: AIM - LordofDraconian
Crew: Wrath

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok. We have had this talk time and again. Andrew I stated over and over again that I didn't even want the bi-weeklies to be the basis of what decides the power rankings. I wanted it to be a friendly environement where we could all train and get better and not worry about rankings. But you , being our "great" leader, decided to give into the will of the public.

I could care less about TSA.

I will repeat. TSA can kiss my *ss. What I do, I do for my friends. That means you. Yeah. All that I did with the bi-weeklies, and the crew meetings before and the suggestions I made and our policies today. Umm yeah, it wasn't all you. I know in your fantasy land you are the father of TSA alone.

Sorry bud. Wrong. Two men helped make TSA what it is today. Don't ever get it twisted.

But why am I talking to you. You'll just give some snide or witty remark and then everyone that reads it will be all, "LMAO!" and "EL got owned, rofl".

But then when we hang out together again you'll just say you love me and that you were just playing and that you already knew everything that I just posted. Life goes on.

So basically I'm saying stop being such a glory hog. I know you won't stop. But you need to.

Yeah.... >_>

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
NJ Circuit Event

Top 15 in singles and top 7 teams in doubles (in green only) are eligible for the final circuit tournament.

Current Point Standings:

Singles

Sensei - 91
Eggm - 71
Treble - 45
Mew2King - 45
Lord Knight - 38
Plank - 36
Tec0 - 30
Vanz - 24
phish-it - 24
Sol - 22
Chinesah - 21
Warrior of Zarona - 20
Ryoko - 18
tehspamerer - 18
Bass - 17

Kaiser - 16
Slikvik - 16
Reik - 15
Anden - 14
Inui - 14
CopyCat - 14
Emblem Lord - 12
Dot eater - 10
Nintendude - 10
Cheezit - 10
Starzonedge - 10
Ky - 10
PockyD - 8
Grill - 8
TheNEWB - 8
Velocity - 8
HeartbreakKid - 8
Wesley - 8
LIBF - 8
AlexanderTriad - 8
KNP - 8
Erik - 8
Doyoung2win - 6
Atomsk - 5
Sneak - 5
Max - 5
Swiftbass - 4
Muse - 4
Claws - 4
CWJAlex - 4
John - 4
Marc - 4
Drew - 4
Rashad - 4
Kyle - 4
Melvin - 4
Junior - 4
Anju - 2
Jigglymaster - 2
Bailey - 2
SO2 - 1
LRoy - 1
pikachunoob7 - 1
Bash - 1
Joe O'Brien - 1
Ame - 1
Pmac - 1
Keitaro - 1
Kira - 1
TKAI -1
ZeroK - 1
Athrun - 1
Marc staR - 1
PPS Koro - 1
Eazy - 1
Dmon - 1
Lone - 1

Teams

Eggm - 121
Reik - 76
Treble - 60
Sensei - 46
CopyCat - 46
Mew2King - 45
Ryoko - 45
Warrior of Zarona - 40
Sol - 33
phish-it - 33
tehspamerer - 32
Plank - 31
Chinesah - 31
Bass - 25
Slikvik - 25

Zero - 21
Blackanese - 21
Vanz - 19
KNP - 15
Keitaro - 13
HeartBreakKid - 13
Magus - 13
Inui - 13
Emblem Lord - 13
Cheezit - 12
Andres - 12
DMBrandon - 12
AlexanderTriad - 12
Tec0 - 12
Lord Knight - 12
Slikvik - 12
Kaiser - 11
Anden - 11
Ky - 11
Nintendude - 11
Marc - 10
John - 10
Junior - 10
Grill - 7
PockyD - 7
Wesley - 7
Lroy - 7
Muse - 7
Edd - 6
Paul - 6
Drew - 6
Kyle - 6
Anju - 6
Dmon - 6
Jigglymaster - 6
Brian - 6
Ryan - 6
Tyler - 6
Kira - 3
Athrun - 3
Swiftbass - 3
Atomsk - 5
LIBF - 3
Ame - 5
SO2 - 3
Scar - 2
TehChocobo - 2
Niwatori - 2
Kitten -2
Master Tobi -2
Bailey - 2
Max - 1
Nexy - 1
Claws - 1
TKai - 1

JFox

Smash Hero
spamerer, i believe what el was trying to say was that he doesn't do all of this for TSA, a crew, or an abstract concept. What it all boils down to is that crew members or not, these people are his friends.

not taking sides, just trying to clarify.

edit: :) at EL's post under mine.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When is the next NJ ranking set to be coming out?
What has happened between the current rankings and now?

Cataclysm 3? The only thing we could do based on that is drop Reik down and move Eggm up. And I was there and know why Reik placed low and Eggm placed high. >_>;

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sure? His bracket wasn't exactly one that could be called difficult, unlike the brackets the rest of NJ got cursed with.

Reik was playing like doodoo and choked like hell.

JFox

Smash Hero
inui, notice your ability to selectively make johns. reik loses to triad quite often, it really wasnt that he was playing bad, its that he sucks against samus. he may have done worse because he was nervous, but he still needs work on the match up.

And eggm had to fight dire(which you helped him lose to) and isai, both people were tougher than ur match ups.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Reik loses to Triad often in tourny? Wtf? No. And it's not just that. He indeed playing like doodoo, plain and simple. Did you not see him?

That has nothing to do with the difficulty of his bracket. He had numerous easy matches. I had InfernoOmni, Tetra, Wife, and Kaiser; all of these players are better than anyone Eggm beat, two of them are better than Dire, and one of them is better than a Singles Isai. >_>;

Eggm still did nice vs Dire and Isai. I'm not trying to say Eggm is bad.

There's just no reason to change the list right now.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, jfox theres no point in arguing with inui you never win. His john defense is more impenetrable than the Spartan's defense. Let him do what he wants with the rankings, i'm nearly positive they are all based on his thoughts anyways since hes too annoying to argue with. xD.

Edit : Oh wait did he? Oh yes he did he just said that.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Sorry bud. Wrong. Two men helped make TSA what it is today. Don't ever get it twisted.>
Just to make things clear:

• You weren't part of the initial founders of The Smash Affiliates
  • You didn't want to join initially because you wanted to suck Zang's ****.
  • You only joined us when I promised you would be second in command.
  • You FAILED at being a second in command and I gave it to Muz and Mud, who have been great and reliable thus far.

I think the only one who's delusional here is you. Whenever we host biweeklies or the tournaments, for some reason, you walk up to me and you tell me that you think you're the only one doing everything around here. Myself being in charge, I guess you're blind to the fact that everyone has helped out some way or another, and when I ask them to do something, they do it, while you complain and go, "You know what? I'm not doing this anymore - too much responsibility." Right.

Not to say you've helped out, and we wouldn't have our biweeklies without you, but here are the facts:

• The founding members initially started with 5 people. Out of those people, Copycat and I are left, though it's agreed upon that I founded the idea.
  • Without everyone in TSA, we wouldn't be what we are today - you have some selfish desire to think you only made a difference, only with me being its leader, when I personally consider that everyone had their hand in making this crew as amazing as it is. "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you." I say that to our members all the time. GG for keeping them out of it though. The only one who has things twisted here is you, who has only a single tracked mind to what's going on, and has delusions of grandeur about being above all the other members.

Reik

Smash Ace
Reik was playing like doodoo and choked like hell.
I'm so inconsistent. >_<

reik loses to triad quite often
Not really. I beat Triad at one of the biweeklies... which was the only other time I've faced him in tourney I think. Our friendlies matches have always been close though IIRC.

its that he sucks against samus. he may have done worse because he was nervous, but he still needs work on the match up.
This is true.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
They are angry... :( We need to get the biggest group hug ever together. (And while everyone is hugging and has put their controllers down I'll step out and beat everyone... excellent... muahaha )

On a more serious note. WoZ, are you going to post the official and final rules for the crew battles before the day of the tourney? If I missed it in the thread, woops and my apologies.

WOOPSIES... wrong thread..

Russian

Smash Rookie
Name: Russian
County: Essex
City: IvyHill/Newark
Contact Info: AIM; SkaterAlek
College: n/a
Crew: n/a

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
We're going to have a meeting today to discuss what the official ruling on crews and low tier will be, since the first time, we were met with some dissatisfaction. We're going to take into account what suggestions were given and re-do the ruleset.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol, jfox theres no point in arguing with inui you never win. His john defense is more impenetrable than the Spartan's defense. Let him do what he wants with the rankings, i'm nearly positive they are all based on his thoughts anyways since hes too annoying to argue with. xD.

Edit : Oh wait did he? Oh yes he did he just said that.
Don't be a moron, Eggm.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yo, whatever happened to Compton? Isn't he pretty good? Where would he fall in terms of skill level?

I still need to hit him up. He's like 5minutes away, lol.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lol at eggm and jfox V inui. in my opinion most of the players towards the middle of the power ranking list are so close to one and other in skill level it really won't affect much moving one up or down a few spots they are still the players to beat. as much as reik has his problem matches so does eggm. (IC for instance) for once i agree with inui is saying that its far too early to make any changes to the list. but inui please find some real reasons for what ur trying to say instead of referencing feces....

Eggm

Smash Hero
Legendary lol.. i'm fine vses ic's now you haven't seen me play in ages, in any case yeah we are all very close but whatever I'm done caring about this because of the reasons i stated before. xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The skill gaps after Mew2King are so ridiculously small as you move down. The placing gaps are also just as small. Only differences of about 5-7 spots actually denote a noticable skill difference.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you Inui. However, I definitely believe Eggm should be higher to fully justify that statement. That's a definitely unbiased statement too. From what I seen between WoZ and Eggm with the many matches they've had. They are pretty even. Although Lord Knight did hand him his *** when I saw a while ago too. I'm not sure about that one. :x

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
still i think u guys are missing the point of the power ranking who gives a **** if the people on the list move up or down its about who's on the list and who's not. when someone who isn't on there deserves to be, then we can all start worrying about spots moving up and down.

Top Bottom