• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
doesnt someone else have access to the account for the first post? someone post these rankings! itl prob take another 8 or so hours for that inui haircut

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Their done already lol just not posted up yet cuz inui got a haircut
I hope you're joking >_>

I, as an NJ panelist, have not seen or heard nearly any discussion of the list at all. No one also contacted me about the discussion of it. Due to Eazy barely being on smashboards I also doubt he heard anything about this discussion.

If you're serious, can you pm what the list looks like so far Ksizzle?

I hope you're joking >_>

I, as an NJ panelist, have not seen or heard nearly any discussion of the list at all. No one also contacted me about the discussion of it. Due to Eazy barely being on smashboards I also doubt he heard anything about this discussion.

If you're serious, can you pm what the list looks like so far Ksizzle?
The fact that Eazy hasn't seen it doesn't matter one little bit. He's been to 3-4 events this season, and has left early twice. Which reminds me of you doing the same thing. A person should have a MINIMUM of eight tourneys in a season to be a panelist. Otherwise, what the **** would they know.

Keitaro

The fact that Eazy hasn't seen it doesn't matter one little bit. He's been to 3-4 events this season, and has left early twice. Which reminds me of you doing the same thing. A person should have a MINIMUM of eight tourneys in a season to be a panelist. Otherwise, what the **** would they know.
A ****load by looking at tournament brackets and results which I probably due more than all of you??

I can understand if Eazy is not in this season's dicussion as he barely checks smashboards and doesn't care much for the rankings. As for myself, I have been to nearly 8 tourneys (7 to be exact) this season and have only been going to Philly recently but I still play, just not in NJ atm.

Also that's nice that you think you should have a min 8 tournies but making up a rule like that outta nowhere doesn't cut it. Also that's too many tournies needed to be eligible. People have lives as you did DM when you weren't ranked that one season.

A ****load by looking at tournament brackets and results which I probably due more than all of you??

I can understand if Eazy is not in this season's dicussion as he barely checks smashboards and doesn't care much for the rankings. As for myself, I have been to nearly 8 tourneys (7 to be exact) this season and have only been going to Philly recently but I still play, just not in NJ atm.

Also that's nice that you think you should have a min 8 tournies but making up a rule like that outta nowhere doesn't cut it. Also that's too many tournies needed to be eligible. People have lives as you did DM when you weren't ranked that one season.
You should have gone to 8 tourns to be a PANELIST. Not be ranked. Pay attention. 3 is fine to be ranked.

If you're going to decide numbers for something, you should be an AUTHORITY. You can see Inui beat Spam on a bracket, but did you witness the set? It's matters more than "he won." Was it 2-0? 2-1? 2 stocks. Was it raaaape?

This **** matters. I'm no panelist, but if you don't have a certain amount of NJ tourns, you have no right to assume you should be one.

I think he meant 8 smashboards accounts keitaro.
All with MUCHMUCHMUCH better names than cowtipperrrrr. get raaaaped.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
It just seems excessive. Every other weekend dedicating an entire day and $20-30 dollars for food, transportation, and fee. It's not easy if you're not a host. But the again, if you're going to be judging the skill of an entire state it's definitely a fitting requirement.

It just seems excessive. Every other weekend dedicating an entire day and $20-30 dollars for food, transportation, and fee. It's not easy if you're not a host. But the again, if you're going to be judging the skill of an entire state it's definitely a fitting requirement.
Don't forget. Bringing food from home is cheaper. And if you're a top player, that fee turns into profit.

Keitaro

You should have gone to 8 tourns to be a PANELIST. Not be ranked. Pay attention. 3 is fine to be ranked.

If you're going to decide numbers for something, you should be an AUTHORITY. You can see Inui beat Spam on a bracket, but did you witness the set? It's matters more than "he won." Was it 2-0? 2-1? 2 stocks. Was it raaaape?

This **** matters. I'm no panelist, but if you don't have a certain amount of NJ tourns, you have no right to assume you should be one.
I never said 8 to be ranked, I was talking about 8 to be a panelist, which is random, outta nowhere, and simply rediculous, lol!

We already discussed that not all sets are watched. So it is impossible to go into factors of (was it last hit last stock) with one guy and not with the other 2 people because their set simply wasn't watched. It's called unfair and we usually don't go into details of how a person beat another person that far because of it.

I do understand what you saying though DM. Some panelists in the past had no clue of recent tournament results, players wins, or anything at all for an entire month, and I did hate that. But we always filled them in to help them gauge a reasonable decision to rank players with the results they needed.

I've been doing this for a long time, actually longer than any of the other panelists here so I have a clue of what I'm talking about just to remind you :p

Anyways, if someone can possibly pm what the current list looks like I'll be sure to give in my 2 cents on it. I'm honestly sure it won't be far from what I think since I've heard a lil discussion about it weeks ago and since the last list didn't have much to argue against after only Inui scrapped up one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin and I made a list together and completely agreed upon it.

Kelvin, can you send that list to Keitaro and Pierce and see what they think?

Keitaro

Kelvin and I made a list together and completely agreed upon it.

Kelvin, can you send that list to Keitaro and Pierce and see what they think?
Yeah he did, I replied with a pm to you, Pierce, and Ksizzle about it.

I honestly think Eazy doesn't care for being on the rankings this season so just us 4 discussing it is fine.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I had the same handicap!

Also, jump back f-air doesn't require being sober, and that's all you do!

nooooooooooob

I wish APEX could fit low tiers... It's ten times more fun than normal singles because I don't have to fight Snake or ZSS. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh yes, it's also mad fun because I can make you be afraid of THE GREAT KING OF EVIL! :laugh:

But I think you learned that match-up now...because you camped like a gay last time. Sigh. :(

Theres only 3 things I worry about in low tiers, and believe it or not your ganon is my main concern. I dont like dying after 8 hits and having to hit you about 30 times for my kill.M2k's ike, and malcolms sonic are the other two. I was recently told that sonic can escape yoshis CG so yoshi is more on the lol side now.

MAKE IT HAPPEN! I might care again, and risk bringing a setup to be stolen like at COT4

Top Bottom