• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Reminder:

Go vote on what kind of DLC would you rather have. Veterans + Newcomers or just Newcomers?
Snake and Wolf are currently tied!

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Reminder:

Go vote on what kind of DLC would you rather have. Veterans + Newcomers or just Newcomers?
Snake and Wolf are currently tied!
I can't vote because my preference lies neatly in between - 1 vet, 2 newcomers would be ideal for me. An even 50/50 split between your options.

https://twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes/status/638365201281253376

Hey gang. Looks like they updated the ballot page again. As someone suggested on Twitter, this likely means that it is a routine thing to process new submissions. I'm going to keep an eye on it over the next couple of days to see if it keeps happening so we can rule out whether it is of any significance.
Are you saying these updates have possibly been going on all along, but we never noticed them because we never had any reason to look for them?

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I can't vote because my preference lies neatly in between - 1 vet, 2 newcomers would be ideal for me. An even 50/50 split between your options.

Are you saying these updates have possibly been going on all along, but we never noticed them because we never had any reason to look for them?
Choose B, and enter 1 of the Veterans as a choice :p.

Tama

Smash Apprentice
That is a possibility. Unless anyone out there has been checking it and can tell us?

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I did the poll and there's a lot of choices for Krystal here.

Although if her and Wolf was in Smash, I would welcome both in open arms. Wolf for the heavyweight style of Fox's move set and Krystal for the original moveset with her staff and probably bombs

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Well I got Crashboards. So I'm assuming something is going to happen or will happen.
Once a pretty girl looked at me in a sexy way. I thought something could happen so I waved a little at her.
She then passed by me and went for her boyfriend who was behind me.
Conclusion : assuming something will happen is rarely right.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
no, it's not about the article. it's about a statement PDI made that was related to the article. it's pretty obvious that it's a direct translation.
stop putting words in my mouth.
Yes it is.

This entire conversation was spurred by the article, and someone mentioning that it left out the Jodie Summers reference.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

Hey gang. Looks like they updated the ballot page again. As someone suggested on Twitter, this likely means that it is a routine thing to process new submissions. I'm going to keep an eye on it over the next couple of days to see if it keeps happening so we can rule out whether it is of any significance.
Yeah, I'm more sceptical that we won't get an update soon. We haven't heard anything officially at all, and most of this consists of speculation.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn

Why is krystal so high? Does that mean she is most wanted newcomer in your poll or is the order random?
I gess Krystal is a number 2 choice of a lot of people. Like when Eliza and Beowulf one the Skullgirls votes despite being no-one's number 1.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Once a pretty girl looked at me in a sexy way. I thought something could happen so I waved a little at her.
She then passed by me and went for her boyfriend who was behind me.
Conclusion : assuming something will happen is rarely right.
Well it does mean we have over 1,000 people in scattered rooms. So I'm assuming it's the whole maintenance thing.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Good brah, learned a sick new strat for Smash, ultimate killer advanced techniques.
I realized that I still reflexively do this sometimes the other day. I was playing as Saejima in Yakuza 4 and noticed that my thumb was sore....then I realizedf that every time I was doing a charging heavy attack I was mashing the button exceptionally hard.

Funnily enough, some games/controllers have pressure/speed sensitivity so perssing harder/faster can technically work in some games.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Good brah, learned a sick new strat for Smash, ultimate killer advanced techniques.
To be fair, veterans of games such as Street Fighter and Marvel would be conditioned to believe this.

Since button mashing also makes certain attacks more potent in Smash.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn

Why is krystal so high? Does that mean she is most wanted newcomer in your poll or is the order random?
The new poll? (This one)

Maybe the Krystal thread saw it?

The order is from latest votes to newer votes. See if you can find mine (it's not the first one. I wouldn't make a rookie mistake :awesome:)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it bad that I'm having a hard time figuring out two newcomers I want? I can't be the only one like this.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Is there a way to view the current results without taking the poll again? I clicked the same link I used to take it a while after I finished, but it asked me to fill it out again.

Is it bad that I'm having a hard time figuring out two newcomers I want? I can't be the only one like this.
Totally with you there; if I were to get even one of the vets I really want, that pretty much leaves Paper Mario for newcomers.

Last edited:

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
The new poll? (This one)

Maybe the Krystal thread saw it?

The order is from latest votes to newer votes. See if you can find mine (it's not the first one. I wouldn't make a rookie mistake :awesome:)
Okay i understand thanks. Did you choose A or B?

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
That's one of the reason I chose two veterans and two newcomers.
There really is not any character I absolutely want, more concerned for the veterans. And when I think a character is disconfirmed, I don't feel like voting for him (for example, the King or Ridley).
So I voted for Rayman (last newcomer I truly want) and Shovel Knight (for the rumor and because no other idea), as well as Snake + Wolf for the veterans side.
Of course, if I could get four veterans, I'd replace Rayman and SK with Pichu and Ivysaur (Ice Climbers bug me).

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Why this isn't know by now?

It means nothing, the page is autogenerated, it will just tell the time you loaded it.

My firefox said multiple time so it just means nothing...

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Something is strange about these results.
If you talk about the order the newcomers are listed, it doesn't mean anything. For example, if the first guy who answered the poll voted for Paper Mario, he'll be at the bottom, while Krystal, who was the last newcomer people voted for, is at the top.
I suppose the final results will be shown later.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If you talk about the order the newcomers are listed, it doesn't mean anything. For example, if the first guy who answered the poll voted for Paper Mario, he'll be at the bottom, while Krystal, who was the last newcomer people voted for, is at the top.
I suppose the final results will be shown later.
I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom