• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
this is gonna be a fun E3.Microsoft has been strangly quiet,Sony has new software that has been rumored for awhile and nintendo has games that they been hiding for awhile.This could be something special

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I don't know what the changes are. It could be slight alterations to the model for all I know.

Some stages were also updated. Sorry to be such a tease, but I'm mobile.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Yeah, this is the most screwed up E3 by far.
Everyone is doomed. :L... Unless Wolf DLC is announced, then we are saved!:wolf::wolf::wolf:
*Fixed*:smirk: Yeah my hype just went down big time for E3. This is pretty much me right now,

Also here's some youtube commenter that claims there's a Wolf leak too, and he didn't even say where he got this...:glare:
Alexander Florida 7 hours ago
"WOLF HAS BEEN LEAKED news-wolf in smash 4 was leaked YES OUR BOY ROY MORE LIKE OUR BOY WOLF YEAH!"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I swear it's like every company is competing to see who can leak better games, as they advert us from the main attractions. I feel this will be a great E3, I'm also calling it that Nintendo will win again this year, they alrrady have quite a start.

ALSO, when's the presentation tomorrow in EST?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I swear it's like every company is competing to see who can leak better games, as they advert us from the main attractions. I feel this will be a great E3, I'm also calling it that Nintendo will win again this year, they alrrady have quite a start.

ALSO, when's the presentation tomorrow in EST?
It's 10:40AM I believe.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
and cue people interpreting that as a hint at something :rolleyes:
Oh no, I'm out of that game.

I just wanted to ask what color Ryu and Roy's online icons were (I think that's what I'm asking for? Trying to figure out what color the pages on the website would be, a friend asked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom