• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm crying.
Freaking amazing.

I took the time to make a desktop background of the Scorpion and Sub Zero MKX renders when that game came out.
I had to resize the images so that they fit across both of my monitors, since they are different sizes.
So I'm in the same boat as you
Good to know someone understands haha :p

I usually just wait until TFG uploads the character art for each new reveal since it usually fits my screen the best without doing any major changes to it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I got the reviews!

Smash Reddit - 2/10 - "it sucks you're better off playing the wii u version because i can't get used to smash being on a handheld!!"

Smashboards - 5/10 - Flat-out mediocre. Lag. Play the Wii U version. You suck if you don't have a Wii U. All hail the Wii U elitism! Let's neglect the 3DS players!
Aside from the controls (which aren't really bad, but nothing compares to the GCN controller for me) I think the 3DS version of Smash is a million times better than the Wii U in every way.

Soul.

Aside from the controls (which aren't really bad, but nothing compares to the GCN controller for me) I think the 3DS version of Smash is a million times better than the Wii U in every way.
I could say the same thing tbh
but you know I have a bias for the 3DS version :p

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
By the way my winning poses for Super Leaks bros. are reading a Yuri manga, pulling out my GBASP and contining my Pokemon Gen 2 playthrough and trying to make a really bad pun, that just makes all the losers stop clapping and star at me, creating an awkward silence.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Even the graphics?
Yes, actually. HD is pretty and all, but I prefer the 3DS's artystyle. Better contrast and colors, and some of the characters on Wii U look kinda ugly and lifeless, but not on 3DS.
EDIT: Actually, on second thought, there ARE some characters that looks like kinda dull on 3DS but not the Wii U as well, like the Mario cast.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm guessing I missed a lot.

Chrono.

Going to record right now who wants to get in the photo. Quote me now if you wish to be in it.
Sure add me, make sure it's my current avatar though

In other news, that Transformers game Plat. Games are working on got a trailer. It doesn't look half bad.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Going to record right now who wants to get in the photo. Quote me now if you wish to be in it.
The roster needs more sun praising.

"ROW ROW PRAISE THE SUN!"

Sure add me, make sure it's my current avatar though

In other news, that Transformers game Plat. Games are working on got a trailer. It doesn't look half bad.
I need it.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yes, actually. HD is pretty and all, but I prefer the 3DS's artystyle. Better contrast and colors, and some of the characters on Wii U look kinda ugly and lifeless, but not on 3DS.
I dunno.

I've played the 3DS version before and I have to say that some of the 3DS characters don't looks as good as their Wii U counterpart.

I do like a few on the 3DS though, such as: :4duckhunt::4feroy::4falcon::4ness: and :4myfriends:

oinkers12

Smash Apprentice
I haven't been around here for long but can you put me in it? (With a picture of Trident Knight)

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
My moveset would be awesome!

Nuetral A - Foot In mouth (Ganon's F-tilt)
F Tilt - Flippity Flop (Hit the opponent's head between two flip flops)
U Tilt - Upside Down - A shoe appears on my head as I jump up and attack
D Tilt- Check These Out - Lift up my pant leg slightly as I slide my foot forward, showing off my cool shoes

NAir - Double Wingtip (Hold out two wing tips, hit on both sides of me)
Fair - Sweaty Sock (Throws a stinky Sock like vilager's Fair)
Uair - Bicycle Kick (What it sounds like)
Dair - Shoe Ball (Using a shoe lace, slams opponent down with ball of shoes)

I'm too lazy to think of the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom