• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khoru

Smash Champion
Was I in that picture? Didn't see myself, too lazy to look through it carefully! ;)

Someone should make a Flash game with all of us as characters, would be amazing lol
too much effort
just put us all in mugen

that way golden can be authentic

okay can we stop saying "trap"
it's kind of a slur against trans women

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Looks like Dr. Lobe would eventually grow tired of teaching kids math and decided to go on his own journey. :troll:

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
If we do get a Shovel Knight stage, I can't wait for the tracks that'll come with it. I've never played Shovel Knight, so hearing them for the first time will be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
May I be DLC too?
You get a DLC! You get a DLC! Everyone gets a DLC!

Was I in that picture? Didn't see myself, too lazy to look through it carefully! ;)

Someone should make a Flash game with all of us as characters, would be amazing lol
You're in it.

Also, if we do make this game, my gimmick is transforming into Zelda characters that aren't in Smash. :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My moveset because why not?
Jab Punch
Jab2 A second punch
MultiJab Identical to Fox
Ftilt Roundhouse kick
Utilt Shoryuken
Dtilt Trips with arm
Dash attack Wario
Usmash Wolf
Fsmash Headbutt
Dsmash Pieri scream
Nair regular kick
Fair Zelda
Bair Slap
Dair Falco
B Joke, throws out a joke, deals random damage, if it's a good joke it will stun
Side B Rides on a trolley
Up B Pit's old Up B but devil wings
Down B Snark, counters a move, but also inflicts emotional damage to lower stats
Final Smash Stupidly powerful Rider Kick
Taunt1 '**** off'
Taunt2 'U w0t m8?'
Taunt3 Pulls a ****-eating grin

Last edited:

Tr1pleDee

Together now!
NNID
Tr1pleDee
3DS FC
2964-8670-3007
Switch FC
SW-6770-0026-7427
Bowser Jr. costume! Surprised it took this long to surface, considering his amiibo is already out in some places.

D

Deleted member

okay can we stop saying "trap"
it's kind of a slur against trans women
I can get from where this idea comes from, but trap refers to crossdressing boys or girly boys
They don't identify themselves as girls

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WholesomeCrossdresser
"Generally does not overlap with Drag Queen (which is more about "performance" and theatricality) or Transsexual (usually a much deeper and more complicated subject), though there are exceptions"

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I can get from where this idea comes from, but trap refers to crossdressing boys or girly boys

"Generally does not overlap with Drag Queen (which is more about "performance" and theatricality) or Transsexual (usually a much deeper and more complicated subject), though there are exceptions"
Personally I feel that if someone feels uncomfortable with it we just shouldn't use it, even if they're misinformed.

Also, I really need to get back in the groove for writing my story so I'm honestly willing to write Super Leak Bros Shaqspace Leakisarry

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Wait.... why does Nintendo want us to review Smash 3DS now? Nearly a year after its release. Shovel Knight CONFIRMEDZZZ!!!

But in all seriousness, I find the random nature of this tweet odd. Carry on.....

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If we do get a Shovel Knight stage, I can't wait for the tracks that'll come with it. I've never played Shovel Knight, so hearing them for the first time will be pretty cool.
Personally, if Shovel Knight is in, I hope the non-remix music he brings with him comes entirely from Shovel Knight Arranged Soundtrack.
Especially Hyper Camelot (Fighting With All Our Might). I would never let any other track play on Shovel Knight's stage:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Wait.... why does Nintendo want us to review Smash 3DS now? Nearly a year after its release. Shovel Knight CONFIRMEDZZZ!!!

But in all seriousness, I find the random nature of this tweet odd. Carry on.....
They've made tweets like that constantly within the past year

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

First those tweets about the June DLC and now this.

Nintendo is doing some weird time travel ****.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If I were to make a second leak group photo , which of you would like to be added? I still have a layered version of the photo shoot.

None of the characters I wanted got in. Worse than ET

Khoru

Smash Champion

i know what you're saying and i'm not accusing you of anything. however, transvestism and transgenderness/transsexualism have been conflated a lot; thus, the term can and has been used to refer to both and there are some [tvtropes]Unfortunate Implications[/tvtropes] there

D

Deleted member

So I just realized that I have 10 different backgrounds on my Mac book with each of the SF5 characters including R.Mika.

What am I even doing with my life? Lol XD :p
I took the time to make a desktop background of the Scorpion and Sub Zero MKX renders when that game came out.
I had to resize the images so that they fit across both of my monitors, since they are different sizes.
So I'm in the same boat as you

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Soul.

I got the reviews!

Smash Reddit - 2/10 - "it sucks you're better off playing the wii u version because i can't get used to smash being on a handheld!!"

Smashboards - 5/10 - Flat-out mediocre. Lag. Play the Wii U version. You suck if you don't have a Wii U. All hail the Wii U elitism! Let's neglect the 3DS players!

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I think it's time to predict the rest of the dlc. I the Wolf and Bandana Waddle Dee/Bandana Dee/Waddle Dee will eventually be added for reasons the some may know, and I think Wolf will be the last veteran, while Bandana Dee will be one of three newcomers, who will they be, well I think one will be a guest character and the other will be a Nintendo character. So since this Shovel Knight rumor seems to be holding up well (and no, no puns were intended) then I think he'll be the guest character, as for the last character, I'm having a hard time thinking of one. I originally decided on Chibi Robo, but because he already has a trophy on the 3DS version of Smash categorized under ''Others'' I think I may need help finding out what the other character may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom