• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
OMG special announcement time!!! The CEO of Pokemon is here!!

POKKEN ON WII U

Pikachu Libre confirmed too hahahahaha.

It's not a new 3DS game though.

I probs wont even get this game.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
"Since my PC is back let's watch knuckles vs DK death battle."

Plays video,see DK sprite size.

"Welp that really expanded."

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Donkey Kong Jr. is playable in Mario Maker? He and Diddy Kong can coexist in the same game?!

DK Jr. for Smash confirmed. :awesome:

Hey, he's still a DK Rep. :troll:

But seriously, I hope Nintendo is thinking of bringing back DK Jr... I always wanted him to be playable in Mario Kart and Mario Tennis again... and hopefully include him in Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.

Burb

The Absolute Worst

R͕̖̗̳̰̹͓͗ͨͮ̃̑ͪ͋̀̈́͆ͮ̓̆̀͢É̶̑͗͊̊ͯ̈́͐ͨ̓͝͠͏̴̜̙͕̱̝̲͎̗͓̞̮͚̣̪T̴͎̣̦̪̦͎͍̫̣̻̙͕͕̖̟̥̰̔͗̽̅̐ͩU͎̜̯̻͈̦̲̬̭͖ͪ̌͑̽̈́͂ͪ̓͌͋̒̃̂̂̎̋͆̒͟͠ͅR̵̶̠͔̫̥͉̼̗̥̟̣͔̈ͮ͐ͬ̇͆͌̿̅ͨ̉ͅǸ̢̡̞̞̯̻͙̙̹̖̼̗̦͖̪̞̣͗͊͛̂͒ͥ͛̄̆ͬͫ̍̂̓̀̚̚ͅ ̡̫͖̰͍͍̱̥̝͚͈̙̜͇̿̔̐ͫ͡͝ͅT̈́̃̓̐̈́͊͊́͗̿ͬ̏̉͂́͏͕̝̗̬͇̥͝Ơ̷̶̆̏̋̃ͪ̐͐̎ͤ̐͋̆̔ͫ̀̎ͮ͏̗̳͙̭̮̬̫̙̟̞̘̩͔̩͉̞̀ ̷̨̱̱͇̩̗̻̻̦̘̲̺̍͒ͩͦͮ̇̂̌̿͐͟ͅM̢̨̟̙̭̬̝̭̱̳̠̬̒̈́̏ͤͦͩͧ́ͫ̀͜͞ͅE̼̺̟̮̩̭͉̼̟͚̲̟̟̭̯͎ͫ̽̈́͂̿̔̐̍ͫ̔̓ͥͧ͂̈̔͐ͣ̕͜,̷̗̞̬̩̞̘͍̱͈͚̭͆͑ͫ͊ͧ͠ ̧̙̩̦͉̩͙̘̰̲̪͍̮̯̣̮̟̗̼̮͊̉̀̊ͧ̔ͥͣ̾͟͟M͉̯̩̺͔͉͈͓͎̦̿͐̒ͪ̈̍ͫͯͮ͑̈̒̉̍̂̈́͛͞͡Y̷̢̪̳͇̰̳͎̪̻̫̰͍̠̗̖͖̲͙̪ͬ̉̿̍ͤͥ̑ͯ͌̏̄̾̈̊ͯͮ̚ͅ ̨̢͖͙̦͕͍̙̙̻͖͓̥̱̹̮̻̖̦̼̤ͤ̽̉̿ͣͣ̌̐ͫͦ̕S͊ͭͤͣͥͭ̈́͋̓̿̃̃̏̃̄̌͒̚͠҉̢̛̞͈͇̰͉̘̟͚̤̹͡ͅͅO̴͍̬̘͚̿̓͆͐̐͂̉ͣ̽̽̍̿̽̇͆͋́́͘͞N̢̢̉͑͋̀̆ͭ̾̉͐̋̏ͥͩ̃҉̻͚͉̰̖̠̰̰ͅ

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Welp. Bed time.

Kinda worth it, but I don't think I'll even bother with Pokken tbh. Not really much depth to that game by the looks of things.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

R͕̖̗̳̰̹͓͗ͨͮ̃̑ͪ͋̀̈́͆ͮ̓̆̀͢É̶̑͗͊̊ͯ̈́͐ͨ̓͝͠͏̴̜̙͕̱̝̲͎̗͓̞̮͚̣̪T̴͎̣̦̪̦͎͍̫̣̻̙͕͕̖̟̥̰̔͗̽̅̐ͩU͎̜̯̻͈̦̲̬̭͖ͪ̌͑̽̈́͂ͪ̓͌͋̒̃̂̂̎̋͆̒͟͠ͅR̵̶̠͔̫̥͉̼̗̥̟̣͔̈ͮ͐ͬ̇͆͌̿̅ͨ̉ͅǸ̢̡̞̞̯̻͙̙̹̖̼̗̦͖̪̞̣͗͊͛̂͒ͥ͛̄̆ͬͫ̍̂̓̀̚̚ͅ ̡̫͖̰͍͍̱̥̝͚͈̙̜͇̿̔̐ͫ͡͝ͅT̈́̃̓̐̈́͊͊́͗̿ͬ̏̉͂́͏͕̝̗̬͇̥͝Ơ̷̶̆̏̋̃ͪ̐͐̎ͤ̐͋̆̔ͫ̀̎ͮ͏̗̳͙̭̮̬̫̙̟̞̘̩͔̩͉̞̀ ̷̨̱̱͇̩̗̻̻̦̘̲̺̍͒ͩͦͮ̇̂̌̿͐͟ͅM̢̨̟̙̭̬̝̭̱̳̠̬̒̈́̏ͤͦͩͧ́ͫ̀͜͞ͅE̼̺̟̮̩̭͉̼̟͚̲̟̟̭̯͎ͫ̽̈́͂̿̔̐̍ͫ̔̓ͥͧ͂̈̔͐ͣ̕͜,̷̗̞̬̩̞̘͍̱͈͚̭͆͑ͫ͊ͧ͠ ̧̙̩̦͉̩͙̘̰̲̪͍̮̯̣̮̟̗̼̮͊̉̀̊ͧ̔ͥͣ̾͟͟M͉̯̩̺͔͉͈͓͎̦̿͐̒ͪ̈̍ͫͯͮ͑̈̒̉̍̂̈́͛͞͡Y̷̢̪̳͇̰̳͎̪̻̫̰͍̠̗̖͖̲͙̪ͬ̉̿̍ͤͥ̑ͯ͌̏̄̾̈̊ͯͮ̚ͅ ̨̢͖͙̦͕͍̙̙̻͖͓̥̱̹̮̻̖̦̼̤ͤ̽̉̿ͣͣ̌̐ͫͦ̕S͊ͭͤͣͥͭ̈́͋̓̿̃̃̏̃̄̌͒̚͠҉̢̛̞͈͇̰͉̘̟͚̤̹͡ͅͅO̴͍̬̘͚̿̓͆͐̐͂̉ͣ̽̽̍̿̽̇͆͋́́͘͞N̢̢̉͑͋̀̆ͭ̾̉͐̋̏ͥͩ̃҉̻͚͉̰̖̠̰̰ͅ
Ah so he's your Golden Son :p

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
It really was a Pokken reveal. First time a spinoff's been featured in Worlds. :/ I am disappointed only because I really sorta expected and wanted some new main games.

Oh well. I will get Pokken.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So the male Pika chu has the Mishama style while She-Pikachu is basically Jaycee. Still Tekken has loads of Luchas so our little bird friend may still make it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
A second Pikachu? Out of all other available Pokemon... and they went and added a second Pikachu? I guess Lucha Pilachu is the Metal Mario of Pokken.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
To be fair this is the first poor rostering choice. Librechu isn't a clone though, it has it's own moveset.

Also, the Wii U version better get a bigger roster. And a solid single player mode. Which I doubt. Maybe this should have stayed in arcades...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
guys heres the most important thing we know about pokken
it will have amiibo support ERGO we already know three more characters
greninja, mewtwo and jiggly puff
and unless the arcade select screen expands that means the arcade version will have 1 more character to add

meaning pokken will ship to wiiu with 12 plus characters
(arcade games have a history of adding characters to console releases)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'm excited about Pokken! Spring 2016 is a lot sooner than people guessed too.

And DK Jr. wouldn't be a bad choice for Smash DLC if Sakurai is against adding any DK content from Rare and Retro. But DK honestly needs SOMETHING.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
A second Pikachu? Out of all other available Pokemon... and they went and added a second Pikachu? I guess Lucha Pilachu is the Metal Mario of Pokken.
It's to be expected at this point. Pikachu dominates Japan after all.

Still hoping for Hawlucha to be playable, he was made to be in a game like this. Also hoping for Hitmonchan, Hitmontop and Hitmonlee though.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Honestly, Im sure well be getting updates for this game as well. Also, I love the choice of Pikachu Libre :p I didnt know that I wanted it :pikachu: Ill be maining both Pikachus

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I find it funny that Yokai Watch managed to get a new Wii U release before Pokemon got to announce one.
Yeah, about that Yokai Watch game... so it's coming to North America... is it the first game in the series we are getting? Or is it the third or fourth game in the series we are getting?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Yeah, about that Yokai Watch game... so it's coming to North America... is it the first game in the series we are getting? Or is it the third or fourth game in the series we are getting?
were getting the first game (before they went full pokemon and had mutiple versions) yokai watch 3 was only announced this year and it takes place in the us...if you play as the boy character

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Blue, Ive been meaning to ask, whats Yokai Watch about? Im thinking about getting it, but Im not 100% familiar with the concept....
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/rsgXp1moRctIZoJTtwJzOnHJ6x-1Y8XI
This should help you greatly with how the game works.

The first one is the one we are getting.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I'm excited about Pokken! Spring 2016 is a lot sooner than people guessed too.

And DK Jr. wouldn't be a bad choice for Smash DLC if Sakurai is against adding any DK content from Rare and Retro. But DK honestly needs SOMETHING.
I think DK Jr. as a smaller, faster DK clone would be kind of cool. On the other hand, they could give him abilities from his own games and appearances. I'd be all for it, but I think most fans would riot if he got in before K. Rool and Dixie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom