• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I didn't like this smashfied that much but still better than generic mother OC.
I hate how they did Travis anyways. He is not even an official character. I actually hate how people include him in Earthbound/Mother stuff. Anyways, Isaac could of been much better if the eyes were fixed.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My biggest issue with the Isaac render is actually not the face...it's more the dull colors and the textures on his gloves and boots.
He doesn't look like he's wearing leather...he looks like he coated his clothes with sand and painted it brown.

Chrono.

M E W T W O B O Y S

Him and Mario Kart!Mario are now confirmed costumes.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
By any chance have people seen this video of a Mario Maker level of Open-World Mario?
All this makes me want Zelda Maker and Metroid Maker more, cause that level looks surprisingly good, although here's hoping for Checkpoints at some point.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
M E W T W O B O Y S

So DLC characters will be in here then? Which means Ryu, Lucas and Roy will probably be playable. I am so hyped for this game.
THE HYPE TRAIN NEVER STOPS BOIS :yeahboi:. NEXT STOP MARIO MAKERVILLE! CHOO! CHOO!

Last edited:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
That "leak" seemed a little too good to be true... That would have been one killer E3 though.. (No K. Rool instantly made me want it to be fake though anyways)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Isaac looks derp as. He's probably too realistic for the gang to get perfect.

Also, I've beaten some minor bosses in Xenoblade now. This game is so fun. I got destroy by a gang of Mechon so I had to go grind like cray and do some quests for a bit.

By any chance have people seen this video of a Mario Maker level of Open-World Mario?
All this makes me want Zelda Maker and Metroid Maker more, cause that level looks surprisingly good, although here's hoping for Checkpoints at some point.
people want a metroid game so badly they just made their own :p

This actaully gives me Hope it is possible to recreate the whole first Kid icarus game

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
So I've heard Goku (DBZ) is even requested in Japan as a joke character.
Quoting this guy on this: Even in Japan is a joke, but it's not 100% joke. It's 70% joke but 30% serious.

Chrono.

I was at the edge of my seat by the time the "Time's running out" jingle started playing.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
oh man i might have to start avoiding mario maker talks now lmao

i keep spoiling myself like an idiot, i cant control myself. i am going to know every costume by the time the game comes out at this rate

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Gunstar Heroes 3D and Advance Wars Black Hole Rising are on eshop guys!

M E W T W O B O Y S

What if future Smash DLC was already in Super Mario Maker, but we don't know who

Last edited:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
What if future Smash DLC was already in Super Mario Maker, but we don't know who
Goomba and ? Block Mario confirmed for Smash 4 DLC

I am curious as to whether the rest of the DLC characters from Smash will show up as costumes too, though.

Last edited:

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Here's something I haven't really seen discussed, but I've noticed it for a while. Every since the last patch, I NEVER get matched up with any Japanese players on For Glory. I used to get it a lot and get the dreaded join-drop-join-drop cycle (which I usually had to exit out from and then try again). Anyone else notice this? I've only gotten people from North America, or more specifically the continental US, Canada and Mexico. I guess they figured this would solve some of the lag issues, but so far it hasn't helped me much. The people they connect me with have horrendous connections and are typically jerks (taunting, tea bagging, running, spamming, etc). I guess this is what For Glory is now, but I digress.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom