• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I remember Yamask, looking at it's mask that was once how it looked like in its former life and cries..... It's pretty sad when you look at its Pokedex 3D animation where it actually looks at its mask and makes a very upset gesture....

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm playing Metroid Fusion on my laptop.

It's linear than most other games but it's so damn fun.
Plus really eerie with the SAX running around.

Great game, I might be playing Mother 3 later to see what's all the hype and feels about or Gunstar Super Heroes

Khoru

Smash Champion
There are probably multiples of every legendary aside from Mewtwo and Arceus. And if the whole 'alternate universe' thing that Zinnia alludes to is true (hence Mewtwo being found in Kalos), then there are probably multiples of them as well.
i mean there are some legendaries that are obviously species, like lati@s and heatran
but i doubt that (outside of the anime/manga and not counting alt universes) there are multiples of the ones with more concrete roles, like box legends and stuff
*Body fluids
Then Team Plasma made it stronger. Now we know why Genesect was banned
genesect being kabutops has always been a silly theory imo

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Not a Pokedex entry, but I've always loved the description for Trick-or-Treat

"The user takes the target trick-or-treating. This adds Ghost type to the target's type."

Like. How does this even work

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Explorers of Time is and always will be one of my favourite games.
That was my childhood. I even got a Dvd that was a tie in with the game as a bonus :seuss:
I still remember the up-beat town theme. I would stay there and listen to for hours.
I can't wait for the new one. It looks like a true return to formula.
Definitely gonna go for Mudkip and Turtwig.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Final results! Thanks to everyone that joined in! We'll have more organization for the next one/ let everyone know a little more in advanced. it was a lot of fun! Congrats to @Aeris for getting 1st place!
I am obviously the winner, with 0 points.

I woke up 3 hours after it started...

D

Deleted member

My favorite Lokemon-related thing ever has got to be Kadabra's Pokedex entry where it says it's a kid that one day woke up and had been transformed into a Pokemon.
Like, how does that even work? Are all Abras just psychic deformed children? Why all those kids become the same Pokemon? Add in the fact you are enslaving a child and making it fight for you(though we've been doing pretty much that all the time anyways)
I love some good ol' Fridge Horror

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Well I just did some re-search on Super Mystery Dungeon.
And I only just learned they are bringing back the region from Red and Blue's Rescue team. That alone got me hyped.
But they might be bringing back treasure town too.
This might be my favourite game of 2015 if this is true.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well then, I have 8 more chapters in Shadow Dragon and I can only use a Warp Staff one more time and then they are all gone. This is fine
GAAAAAAAAH WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO SKIP THAT CHAPTER WITH THE FINAL ****ING WARP STAFF I COULD JUST SKIP ALL CHAPTERS NOW AS MARTH AND CO ARE ALREADY STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT MEDEUS

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Well then, I have 8 more chapters in Shadow Dragon and I can only use a Warp Staff one more time and then they are all gone. This is fine
GAAAAAAAAH WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO SKIP THAT CHAPTER WITH THE FINAL ****ING WARP STAFF I COULD JUST SKIP ALL CHAPTERS NOW AS MARTH AND CO ARE ALREADY STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT MEDEUS
No Hammerne?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Is it a draw-your-"mascot"-character-with-your-non-dominant-hand-on-Microsoft-Paint-day today that I don't know about?

Cause if it is I'm joining in!

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You can make Dolan references too tho
Swump: u bae
Golen: u bae 2. lez hev babeis

Swump and Golen achieved S support
I'm pretty sure that with our luck their child would be a decedent of Grima somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom