• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
My point is that they clarified that they were added when the entire dev team were in the weaboo phase. Removing a character because you don't care for what they're from anymore, despite tons of people maining them and loving them makes no sense.

Also, they said they're trying to make them fit in with the Smash cast, IIRC.
Which roughly translates to.....

"Yeah, there's still anime guys so I was nitpicking your post for no apparent reason".

Even if they already assured us there would be no more anime characters, they are still there, so the shot isn't invalidated.

Sounds like Smash at Comic Con last year
Hey, we were supposed to get that Bandana Dee newcomer trailer, but the file got corrupted and then Sakurai deleted a bunch of content from the game.

Source: Miahstorm Leak

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm not sure what I walked in on.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Is Shrek in Super Smash Flash yet?

They might as well put him in, since his tag team partner Goku's in.

This. Replace him with Luffy, Luigi, Mewtwo, Zero, Ryu or my man Viewtiful Joe

COME X-CHICKEN
I'm genuinely surprised Luffy isn't in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are we still discussing Soleil?
Because if so, lemme drop my two cents
It seems that her "problem" is that she faints when near women in the battlefield and Kamui fixes this.
I honestly don't really know much because the whole thing is just confusing, but I'm pretty sure that some point in develolment they changed Foleo's and Soleil's gender(Foleo's hips are not the ones of a man and Soleil is flatter than TehEpicRyuga :troll: )

Also, it's wrong to call SSF2's bodypaint recolors

D

Deleted member

To change the subject, the set is tied 2-2 ESAM ZeRo in winners finals

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's tradition (except for SSB4) for Luigi not to be discussed until release.
Maybe Luigi will be a secret character with no foreshadowing in Beta?
Nah, we need some more DBZ and Bleach first.

Isaac's actually old news at this point lol, they showed him at I think April
In case it weren't blatantly obvious, I don't keep tabs on updates for the game.

All I know about the game is that it's well-made by fangame standards, but is plagued by stupid roster choices and perhaps the most messed up priority list I've ever seen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They still don't have Luigi, and they're adding Isaac?

:facepalm:
There's no reason for them to add veterans before adding newcomers if they are releasing various beta version.
Who would play if it was just Smash veterans?
Besides, it's clear they aren't focusing so much on bringing clones or semi clones yet

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
There's no reason for them to add veterans before adding newcomers if they are releasing various beta version.
Besides, it's clear they aren't focusing so much on bringing clones or semi clones yet
Oh, yeah, you're ri-looks at the 2 out of 3 characters revealed being vets-changed my mind

We're getting so close.

Anyways.

@ Luigi The President Luigi The President
@ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Drop it.

No more Fates Discussion from you two for a while.

Also, link to Smash 4 stream?
I wasn't even getting angry? What did I do? Ryuga told me I was the kid who got mad at opinions. I just told them what I thought about the representation.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We're getting so close.

Anyways.

@ Luigi The President Luigi The President
@ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen

Drop it.

No more Fates Discussion from you two for a while.

Also, link to Smash 4 stream?
Er...2 questions!
Is this solely on arguing about the LGBT stuff? I'm a huge FE fan so I want to know if I can still fangirl
Didn't we already drop this about 5 minutes ago?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
You mean the 50 billion stupid newcomers already there are no longer going to attract an audience?

They've completed plenty. There's no reason they can't take a step back and add some of the Smash veterans before adding Mallow or Piccolo or John Cena or Steven Universe or whatever the hell else is on their planning list.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Goku and Naruto just look so ridiculously out of place next to other video game characters.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
You mean the 50 billion stupid newcomers already there are no longer going to attract an audience?

They've completed plenty. There's no reason they can't take a step back and add some of the Smash veterans before adding Mallow or Piccolo or John Cena or Steven Universe or whatever the hell else is on their planning list.
Whoa, okay, you're just gonna trash my John Cena in SSF2 dreams?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I hope you didn't imply Isaac was stupid. If you did, I'm going to be so upset I'll call you doodoo head or something
yeah that's joseph
the series is really pretty standard until he shows up
it's only 9 episodes before that though so
I stopped at 5 because finals. That was last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom