• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
My point is that they clarified that they were added when the entire dev team were in the weaboo phase. Removing a character because you don't care for what they're from anymore, despite tons of people maining them and loving them makes no sense.

Also, they said they're trying to make them fit in with the Smash cast, IIRC.
>Weeaboo phase

*****, What the **** are going on about?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
....I am literally so god damn confused, please, be more clear.

Stop thinking you know about me. Stop assuming jank stuff that doesn't even make sense about me.

Why is it gross? Because if you're a lesbian and you want the route without Tharja 2.0 on it, but want to gay marry, you gotta spend another 30 bucks. Same thing for gay guys.
Actually if you own one ver, you can download the other ver for a cheaper price.
Japanese ver was around 16$ I think.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I'm confused on what everyone is talking about.

At least there's something that can't be argued

#FreeIcies

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
30 moe minutes hype desu! uguuuuuu~
Lol moe.
They are just fighting. I preferred the one in which they shiwed stuff off. Isaac's Side Smash is Flint from his games it seems
Goku and Naruto just look so ridiculously out of place next to other video game characters.
Goku's body became a hitbox in Kaiokan. There's more than copyright to why he's never happening, he spammed ki blasts. It was working

Khoru

Smash Champion
You mean the 50 billion stupid newcomers already there are no longer going to attract an audience?

They've completed plenty. There's no reason they can't take a step back and add some of the Smash veterans before adding Mallow or Piccolo or John Cena or Steven Universe or whatever the hell else is on their planning list.
that's not really fair
the only really silly characters (in 2, mind) are the three anime ones and arguably sora

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I hope you didn't imply Isaac was stupid. If you did, I'm going to be so upset I'll call you doodoo head or something
In general? No, Isaac is not a stupid choice. Not really my preferred one, but given how few significant characters left there are for potential Smash newcomers, I think he'd be a fine pick.

On a roster that lacks several Smash mainstays? Yes, Isaac is a stupid choice. He's not as bad as, say, adding Ichigo Kurosaki before a bunch of actual Nintendo characters, but Isaac's someone they should've waited on when they have a bit more of the really glaring omissions fixed.

that's not really fair
the only really silly characters (in 2, mind) are the three anime ones and arguably sora
I could've sworn Geno was in. Could've been another Smash flash, but still.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dark Pit vs Pikachu was intense!

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
In general? No, Isaac is not a stupid choice. Not really my preferred one, but given how few significant characters left there are for potential Smash newcomers, I think he'd be a fine pick.

On a roster that lacks several Smash mainstays? Yes, Isaac is a stupid choice. He's not as bad as, say, adding Ichigo Kurosaki before a bunch of actual Nintendo characters, but Isaac's someone they should've waited on when they have a bit more of the really glaring omissions fixed.
The dev team wasn't exactly mega-pro when the anime characters were added. I believe they were added before version three.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Oooh! Thanks for clarifying. I agree that the memorable characters should go first, if I had infinite resources and made the next smash, I'd choose to make about 5-6 veterans before a newcomer

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ill give crusade some credit they made it so you can hit a button and get alt characters (dark ryu, pichu,.....weegee)

Burb

The Absolute Worst
@ Burb Burb Have you even played the damn game.Jesus seems like all you do is complain nowadays
(Glances at your sig)

.....Yeah, I can't imagine why you'd be so defensive over this.

:rolleyes:

FYI, I don't need to "play the game" in order to think the roster is stupid. I have played it, and I've mentioned already that it's solidly made. Every game has flaws, though. This game's flaw happens to be that the developers priorities are screwy.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That Nairo vs ESAM set was the best set I've seen in Smash 4 so far.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
ZeRo isn't gonna make the same mistakes twice

Calling it now, 3-1 victory for Z-Man

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
(Glances at your sig)

.....Yeah, I can't imagine why you'd be so defensive over this.

:rolleyes:
Let's not go into personal attacks.

That goes for everyone.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Let's not go into personal attacks.

That goes for everyone.
......How is that a personal attack? All I meant is "You're a big anime fan. Of course you're going to take issue with someone mocking the use of anime characters".

I meant no offense whatsoever.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
And that's another one.

ESAM should have stayed Pikachu

D

Deleted member

I really want for the next version to be released soon so I can reinstall SSF2 in my computer since I lost all of my computer's data earlier this year.
Arena mode seems to be fun and I wanna play as Isaac damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom