• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I love Eevee but the idea of having him transform mid-battle sounds like it'd be really complicated to implement.
Yeah, that's the main problem with it. I came up with the idea that he could just use moves that the Eeveelutions could learn without having to actually evolve, but that'd be weird.

D

Deleted member

? I'm confused, what was picky? I was just saying how I wish GF gave him a mega, ORAS needed a few more crucial megas to their pokemon imo.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post as saying that it should have Protean(since Protean is his Hidden Ability)
Wait, why? Why does Europe only have to buy one game while everyone else has to buy two?!
Clearly Nintenso has bias for Europe
Wait
Sakurai works for Nintendo
Sakurai makes smash
Nintendo has Europe bias
Europe confirmed for Sm4sh

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, that's the main problem with it. I came up with the idea that he could just use moves that the Eeveelutions could learn without having to actually evolve, but that'd be weird.
Pokemon aren't that had to make movesets for, look u moves the pokemon can learn and try to think what would be cool, I ended up getting Foul Play and Imprison as Specials for Zoroark

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sorry, I misunderstood your post as saying that it should have Protean(since Protean is his Hidden Ability)

Clearly Nintenso has bias for Europe
Wait
Sakurai works for Nintendo
Sakurai makes smash
Nintendo has Europe bias
Europe confirmed for Sm4sh
Oh, alright. Yeah, the only way he gets it is in two post gamespots or breeding. So that wouldn't be something to complain about.

D

Deleted member

Eevee is one of the only Gen1 Pokemon that wouldn't make me salty
It was the first Pokemon to have multiple evolutions and thanks to his evolutions, he could have a varied moveset(in terms of Pokemon types)
It would be cool if he could switch freely around Eeveelutions ala Monado arts
Neutral B would cycle through his possible evolutions with icons matching the evolutikn method(Water Stone, Fire Stone, Thunder Stone, Sun, Moon, Moss Rock, Ice Rock and a Heart)
They would change its stats to reflect each evolution's best stats and changes its specials
Once I get out of my phone, I'm dojng a full moveset for Eevee

Chrono.

Pokemon aren't that had to make movesets for, look u moves the pokemon can learn and try to think what would be cool, I ended up getting Foul Play and Imprison as Specials for Zoroark
Idk Zoroark having those moves is much more believable than an Eevee doing water guns, flamthrowers, leaf storms and dazzling gleams.

D

Deleted member

Team update
Gonna have to make genderbent versions of some guys
1439065628092141155095.jpg

Balanced team so far, the next two areas have good Pokes too, so I might change them a little
Btw, didn't count Snorlax as the first encounter because it will always be thw first one

As for SSF2, I'm just gonna wait you guys report it here :p

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Team update
Gonna have to make genderbent versions of some guys
View attachment 67080
Balanced team so far, the next two areas have good Pokes too, so I might change them a little
Btw, didn't count Snorlax as the first encounter because it will always be thw first one

As for SSF2, I'm just gonna wait you guys report it here :p
Bro....Why didn't you name one after me?

D

Deleted member

Bro....Why didn't you name one after me?
They were chosen by what made sense(TehEpicRyuga is Froakie despite being a male one, Swampasaur is Bulbasaur and I thought PushDustIn fitted a Fletchling) or by what my latest alert was if I couldn't think of anything(with genders being accurate this time)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They were chosen by what made sense(TehEpicRyuga is Froakie despite being a male one, Swampasaur is Bulbasaur and I thought PushDustIn fitted a Fletchling) or by what my latest alert was if I couldn't think of anything(with genders being accurate this time)
Apparently I'm trans. Ah well, I've always been mistaken for a dude on this site

domokl

Smash Lord
I've seen streams where it takes over 10 hours to get to the big announcement everybody was acutally there for.

D

Deleted member

Uhh...I'm not trying to start an argument, but something about this post doesn't really seem right.

Anyway, has anyone died in the Nuzlocke?
I believe it was in reference to how the Froakie named after her is Male ingame
Also, PenguinGamer died, he was a Spewpa and was close to becoming satan itself

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I know what it's refrencing. It just doesn't feel right.
Classic PenguinGamer, nearly ascending to Satan..
I guess it sounded rude to trans people. Most trans people I've spoke too are really nice, I even had a crush on a transwoman for a while. Thought speaking my actual opinion on the TG community should fix that, sorry to anyone who felt offended! Except Brianna Wu, because **** her for calling Xenoblade sexist

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nobody likes fake frogs tho

Also, Swampy, I saw the title, care to make a review?
Swamp doesn't seem to like Harmo Knight.
What's so bad about the game? I played the demo when it came out and at least gameplay wise it seems fine
Ryuga, why are you interested in my opinions for all my games. :p

But yeah, I played the demo too, which made it seem great.

And it was great for most of the game.

Problem is...

For a good chunk of the later levels turn away from a rhythm based platformer and become twitch platformers with little to no musical tells.

It got frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom