• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well the 1 year Anniversary of Smash Doomsday is coming up

image.jpg

Just a reminder.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Tid said:
BluePikmin11R said:
I had recent discussion regarding Luffy being deconfirmed, did you guys officially say that no more anime characters were not going to be made? This made me a little outraged. :L
We never said this, I even talked about it with Muah in one of his videos but somehow this rumor won't go away. I have no idea where it came from, but:

The rule is as it has ALWAYS been. If they have been in a game on a Nintendo console then they are eligible for inclusion in Smash Flash. Noone is deconfirmed unless they already appear in the game in some other form, eg Renji as an Assist Trophy and Vegeta as a background character on Namek.
Dev confirmed, huge relief.

Also:
http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41643
And don't forget, we'll have a special treat for you at the end of Saturday's stream so be sure not to miss it! (Also, if you happen to be at the event come say hi!)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Swamp, it's not nice to lie in the title. :p

D

Deleted member

The one thing I want the most from SSF2 is a consistent art style.
I hate any kind of inconsistency and they really aren't helping by updating Mario and Link(in 0.9b) but leaving everyone else the same
Black Mage didn't skip leg day, it seems :p

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
My friend and I were the 2nd last in line for the retro pack. There were only 7 people in line. I also have $25 worth of Rewards points, so ima use it to get this pack as I have a con to pay for and Super Mairo Maker as well

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did you by any chance save replays of other matches?
Once I get home I'll see if I saved any and upload them too
I have the final but it says it's to long to upload. Besides that, it's just this.
It was around this point when i just stop caring and picked anybody i'm awful with roy
Roy is still our boy! And my gamepad randomly didn't work for a few seconds the first few matches, It worked for this match and othera in the tournament though.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Today I am judge, jury, and executioner!

Also Fantastic Four member. Because lulz I felt like being a butthole.

D

Deleted member

I have the final but it says it's to long to upload. Besides that, it's just this.

Roy is still our boy! And my gamepad randomly didn't work for a few seconds the first few matches, It worked for this match and othera in the tournament though.
I have two replays but both of them are too long.
I wanted to show everyone my Mac destroying Penguini's Up Smash spam machine :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Watching SSC Brawl matches.

Saw one with Wolf vs MK. I thought it was gonna be close but then I remember that it's Brawl.

Good God I forgot how busted that game was.

Today I am judge, jury, and executioner!

Also Fantastic Four member. Because lulz I felt like being a butthole.
Daily reminder that she slept with Hercules and was once an Avenger

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Hercules has slept with everyone though.

Like that dude is on whole other level from Jen and Tony.

And was an Avenger? She's leading a team of all female Avengers right this second.

She also just kicked Daredevil's ass in court recently.

Daily reminder, my girl is an MVP. She don't play on any team she's on. ;)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think Marvel got Zeus and Hercules confused then
Like seriously. Their version of Hercules frequents the Playboy Mansion on the regular and personally knows Hugh Hefner.

He also is bisexual and has hooked up with both men and women.

He's also a pretty nifty character though and I'd like to see them add him to the movies, especially if he were to have his rivalry with Thor.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I think Marvel got Zeus and Hercules confused then
Well, while Hercules wasn't quite to the level of his father, we are talking about the same man who slept with 50 of the king's daughters, Megara (which didn't end well), among other examples. He was pretty active in his sex life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like seriously. Their version of Hercules frequents the Playboy Mansion on the regular and personally knows Hugh Hefner.

He also is bisexual and has hooked up with both men and women.

He's also a pretty nifty character though and I'd like to see them add him to the movies, especially if he were to have his rivalry with Thor.
If he was in the movies, we would have religion jokes every time both were on screen

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If he was in the movies, we would have religion jokes every time both were on screen
Well, Thor isn't even technically a God in the movies, which is kind of annoying for a lot of his fans. They've made him and Asgard aliens it seems or at least beings from an alien dimension.

But yeah I could see Tony or Peter cracking a joke about that.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hercules has slept with everyone though.

Like that dude is on whole other level from Jen and Tony.

And was an Avenger? She's leading a team of all female Avengers right this second.

She also just kicked Daredevil's *** in court recently.

Daily reminder, my girl is an MVP. She don't play on any team she's on. ;)
I didn't even know there was an All-Female Avengers.

Most of what I know is the West Coast Avengers led by Hawkeye.

Well, while Hercules wasn't quite to the level of his father, we are talking about the same man who slept with 50 of the king's daughters, Megara (which didn't end well), among other examples. He was pretty active in his sex life.
I don't think he's as bad as Peter Parker aka I flirted with Reed Richards' wife on multiple occasions and had a fling with Kitty Pride

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Cleary everyone hates hot dogs. In the splatfest today, there are so little team hot dog players, that team marshmallow can and literally does fight another team marshmallow often in this splatfest....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom