• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So the tourney's today. Can't wait to do a couple tornadoes and spam some pills!
Unless the lag gets to me first. **** you laggy internet...

D

Deleted member

I finally played and beat Castlevania II: Simon's Quest and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse recently. I enjoyed both games (even if the former could have been executed much better), but I admittedly used a guide for the former and the Wii U Virtual Console's save states for the latter. Shame on me. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm really enjoying Chrono Trigger so far, it's a pretty good RPG so far.
It's a great game and I really love every part of it, the gameplay, the story, the visuals, but the OST is the greatest part
Btw, in what part are you?

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
So the tourney's today. Can't wait to do a couple tornadoes and spam some pills!
Unless the lag gets to me first. **** you laggy internet...
Hey, that was my game plan!

I'm hoping there isn't lag, but it won't be my fault if there is. I've got a wired connection with great speeds. I love running into lag in For Glory knowing it's the other person. Why play online if your modem is essentially a potato hooked up to a phone line?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I started replaying Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm hooked again.

Send help. or a balloon carpet.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I replayed Metal Gear Rising yesterday.

... **** Monsoon
Just parry, man. Besides the game gets much harder after Monsoon. You really don't wanna mess with Jetstream Sam and the Final Boss

Get Gud

Why is Sonic's Twitter page
more entertaining than every game he's released in a decade
why
The memes, Kenith. That and Sonic is self aware, now. It'll never be more hilarious than the Whataburger Twitter which is just trolling Meek Mill

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I was watching a video on Pokemon glitches which required seemingly random items in a specific order to trigger changes in the game and a thought occurred to me: What if magic was real and has just simply been patched?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yeah, but thanks to me being super rusty at the game I was missing them left and right.

And yet I somehow took out Armstrong in one shot.
Armstrong is relatively easy to fight I find. But then I have the Murasuma Blade maxed out and the Wig that allows for Infinite Fuel Cells so I have Ripper Mode active almost all the time.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You better.

Atleast you weren't Achievement Hunting like I did. Try doing the boss fights perfectly without taking damage or dying.

RIP controller

Smoking is bad M'kay
Armstrong at higher difficulties.

One hit = half your health.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I had a genius idea a few days ago:

League of Legos, a Lego MOBA.

A MOBA with Lego characters, stages, all that stuff. It's the only MOBA I'd play, most likely.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's official, Sonic's Twitter beat out Whataburger's. And I'm not talking about the Shake place either

image.jpg

D

Deleted member

I just had an argument with one of my friends because he doesn't want to watch Ant Man and would prefer to watch Fantastic 4 despite what all reviews are saying.
It somehow turned into him arguing Marvel super hero movies don't have diversity and people can't relate to characters if they're all white males.
Someone help him, Tumblr is consuming his mind

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I just had an argument with one of my friends because he doesn't want to watch Ant Man and would prefer to watch Fantastic 4 despite what all reviews are saying.
It somehow turned into him arguing Marvel super hero movies don't have diversity and people can't relate to characters if they're all white males.
Good lord. Your poor friend, he's so blind.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
This is why we can't have nice things.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
"Salt Water... Needles... Hoo hah... Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Hoo hah Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Donkey Kong. And although his airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe DK can save the Metagame"
DK: The Dongbender

Khoru

Smash Champion
the homogeneity in the films is sooorta bad, particularly considering how both black widow and (especially) wasp are kinda shoved aside
(wanting to watch FF over ant-man though... jeez)

also that's not to say they aren't enjoyable movies or anything

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Good lord.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Ugh....Those Filthy Tumbelers (tm) are invading my friends mind...Despicable. Damn you, Tumbelers!

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
That's a bit extreme. A good movie is a good movie, skin color be damned. Sure it helps if they look like you, but if skin color is the defining factor of if someone can connect with others, then that kinda defeats the purpose of being a "sjw"...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
the homogeneity in the films is sooorta bad, particularly considering how both black widow and (especially) wasp are kinda shoved aside
(wanting to watch FF over ant-man though... jeez)

also that's not to say they aren't enjoyable movies or anything
Well... Antman spoiler
The fact they show off the Wasp suit at the first post-credit scene should say enough, they have plans
But Antman's stupidly unique because it's a heist movie instead of...Wait, he's talking about the fact the Human Torch is black now, right? Besides, I could relate to the male heroes at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom