• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
i cant read Japanese either...you know what i can read?...the tweet that was in English
You're taking the (awful) joke too seriously and she may not have clicked the link because the GamePad is awful for internet searches (in my experience).

Geno Boost

Smash Master

What the hell is wrong with your laptop that you can't emulate an SNES game

My laptop can emulate the most trivial stuff. SMRPG isn't graphically demanding especially when I can emulate DKC 1-3 perfectly. Try again. Use ZSNES and an actual good version of SMRPG. Try EmuParadise
My laptop has a lot of viruses so... :/

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Who's fault is that then?
You're taking the (awful) joke too seriously and she may not have clicked the link because the GamePad is awful for internet searches (in my experience).
Oi. That joke was a bloody masterpiece. No hugs until the next decade

D

Deleted member

Get some Anti Virus software?
Get a new laptop altogether if the Viruses are really that bad?
Or he can wait two days to buy the game legally as he has been saying, there's no point for him to emulate it now anyways

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I could say something against it but he does have the name Robin in Japan so it's kinda true even in that regard. :p
Though I must ask from your view if he got in. Would you give him a shot like anyone else on the roster? And potentially like his Play-style.
It's Exactly what I would do if someone gets in.
By the way your opinion is cool and I respect it :)
It'd honestly depend on who else we get. Right now 2 out of the 4 DLC picks already went against the grain for me (and I bought them). I'm partly dreading a future announcement because I have a feeling it's going to disappoint me...

So if we get like 4 more DLC characters and he's one of them, but the other 3 are picks that I really like then I'd be a lot more accepting of him.
But if we only get like 2 more, with Isaac as one, and the other one is someone I'm also indifferent to then I'd probably just move on to other games.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
  1. Clean that ****
  2. Get an Anti-Virus software
  3. STOP GOING ONTO UNSAFE WEBSITES AND TAKING UNSAFE E-MAILS.
What websites do you be hitting up? I won't judge

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Don't Nintendo Direct announcements usually come out 12pm PST?

Seriously. No need for Caps lock.
STOP OFFENDING PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO USE CAPS LOCKS. THIS IS HOW WE GET OUR POINTS ACROSS.
Someone is always offending someone on the internet. That's when you take advantage and make jokes out of them. :troll:

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Oh please can you guys just give me 2 or 1 day? I am going to finally play SMRPG from the wiiu eshop I waited so long for the day that I finally play it and I already know half of the story thanks to the internet. It's not weird if I already know what the character most actually do in the game
That's not the point.

It's just.....really bizarre and sorta funny that you're obsessive over a character from a game you've never played. It doesn't matter when you play it, you've been registered here for a year now, and your whole purpose has been about Geno.

You go on and on about how the SMRPG cast needs to return, and how SMRPG is an important part of Nintendo history, and yet you never played the game. Your knowledge and experience with it is based around pictures some person on DeviantArt drew.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

STOP OFFENDING PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO USE CAPS LOCKS. THIS IS HOW WE GET OUR POINTS ACROSS.
Someone is always offending someone on the internet. That's when you take advantage and make jokes out of them. :troll:
Unless it's the Amish. You can always joke about them on the net and they'll never find out

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I think it's almost a no for a direct tomorrow.

someone mentioned it would be next week because gamescon....and I think it's more plausible :)

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
  1. Clean that ****
Yeah, and viruses are far worse than just making your computer slow. Identity fraud and stolen financial information will make a slow computer the least of your worries. Be smart or else it could cost you.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have a confession to make...

I've never actually even seen American Dad.

I find the concept of an alien who likes wine and wigs to be utterly preposterous.

I'd much rather watch award winning afair like A Beautiful Mind and Slumdog Millionare.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Leave @ Geno Boost Geno Boost alone, he already said he's going to play in
Two to Three Days!
And if it doesn't get released in Europe on the same time then I can wait more to make it clear for people here but I am sure 100% I am going to play it anyway
  1. Clean that ****
I am going to get new Laptop soon so you don't need to worry about this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But the suffering of others is the best thing in the world, which is why you and HyperFalcon kept making flat jokes
You asked for this
Anna is as flat as you are
this hurts me more than it hurts you

Last edited by a moderator:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Poke Floats always sucked. Nostalgia is blinding you. ****ing Squirtle screwing me over.
what

I never had a problem with PokeFloats in my life. The only issue I had with that stage is that CPUs are really dumb on it. I mean, I get you don't like it, that's fine, opinions and all. But... I just don't really understand why people have such a hard time on it.

And can we stop with the whole "Nostalgia is blinding you" thing? It's kinda obnoxious.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I find the concept of an alien who likes wine and wigs to be utterly preposterous.
I'd much rather watch award winning afair like A Beautiful Mind and Slumdog Millionare.
I've never played a Smash Bros. game before. What's it like?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You asked for this
Anna is as flat as you are
it hurts me more than it hurts you
Anna's not flat, and she got the biggest booty in Fates. Me likey~

Roger's a ****ing asshat in American Dad

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think you guys should calm down a little bit with Geno Boost.
Sure he may not have played SMRPG, sure he is lying about his Geno arguments in the past, but seeing everyone make fun of him is sad, specially when almost everyone here is a grown adult making fun of a 15 year old because of the character he supports
I couldn't have said it better, honestly.

I get the whole Geno thing is a controversial topic, I know he's a very unpopular character, but it's still important that everyone is respectful, especially when dealing with something as ultimately inconsequential as support for a video game character.

Nobody's obligated to play a game to support a character from it, and everybody in the thread doesn't need to comment on this information either, nor repeatedly try to coerce Geno Boost that he needs to do something to play SMRPG immediately. He knows what he can do, what he's willing to do, and that's all that matters when it comes to him playing a game or not. I don't care if he has the best computer in the world plus fifty copies of SMRPG for SNES, he can still wait another year if he wants to. It's supposed to be a fun activity, and nobody here is the police on the requirements for supporting a character.

Disagreeing respectfully is fine, but half the thread ganging up on one user is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom