• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The salt would be ocean levels if Chrom were DLC.

I think if any FE character got picked for DLC at this point the salt would be artery clogging.
I think anyone would bring salt anyway.

.....well, ok maybe kkr or wolf wouldn't bring THAT much salt, but everyone else....

isaac I would expect the salt saying that he was from a dead series anyway.

Bdee I would expect arguing about his importance in the first place.

Paper Mario is everything that contains the word "another" and "mario" int he same sentence.

Inklings about how too new they are.

and even if we get to some even more unlikely choices, same thing:

Rdley: too much to list.

waluigi: mostly just people saying WHY?

any indie stuff: these would be about how indie isn;t important enough.

So, really, most announcement will be salty....

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Can someone please make a sit-com about Konami's stupid decisions?
At least then something good/ Funny could come of it.
Not that the latest Castlevania isn't laughably stupid as it is.

As someone who is a of trains. This is sad.
EDIT: Oh and it's a Hudson Series too :'(
It's the same series Nintendo licenced out, so it's not as sad as it could be.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I can't believe how quickly we start thinking about the next thing. When the first two Smash game came out, I never thought "i can't wait till the next game" I just enjoyed that one. I think our culture is ruining our ability to just enjoy the things we have. We always have this idealized idea that the stuff in the future is going to be more satisfying than the past.

Also, who knows if we'll even get a Smash 5 (okay, I'm sure we will, but it could be completely different). Keep in mind that the man responsible for getting Sakurai to come back is no longer with us, so a new president could refocus the company on other projects and Smash might fall to the side for quite a while.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think anyone would bring salt anyway.

.....well, ok maybe kkr or wolf wouldn't bring THAT much salt, but everyone else....

isaac I would expect the salt saying that he was from a dead series anyway.

Bdee I would expect arguing about his importance in the first place.

Paper Mario is everything that contains the word "another" and "mario" int he same sentence.

Inklings about how too new they are.

and even if we get to some even more unlikely choices, same thing:

Rdley: too much to list.

waluigi: mostly just people saying WHY?

any indie stuff: these would be about how indie isn;t important enough.

So, really, most announcement will be salty....
Practically any DLC character. Someone, somewhere will be butthurt by their inclusion...

Oh well I don't really feel like any characters I support are particularly likely so I'm more or less here just for the ride. At least I've sent a vote their way and I hope that at least some random Nintendo employee read it over the sea of K.Rool's and Wolf's and got a few laughs out of it....

"Pfff, someone wants Layton in Smash. What a nerd!"

Last edited:

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Why the hell would you pick Chrom for a fake leak? He might be the least believable character right now (at least out of potentially viable candidates).

It's kind of funny. Chrom has gained so much notoriety because of not being playable in Smash.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is there a way to turn the gamepad camera the other way? Scanning Mii QR codes is pain in the butt.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Speaking of DuckTales...
Has anyone seen this DuckTales / Live and Learn mashup? It's the best mashup I've ever seen.
EDIT: Now that I think about it, I may have found it from Smashboards lol. Still bears mentioning again.
this is the greatest thing to come from the interenet ever

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Is there a way to turn the gamepad camera the other way? Scanning Mii QR codes is pain in the butt.
There is no camera at the back of the Gamepad as far as I'm aware.....

It's partly why I kinda rather use the 3DS to scan mii QR codes, make my Mii Fighters in the 3DS version and then transfer them over....

I wish I could do that for Pushmo World as well.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom