• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
Speaking of terrible leaks.

Looks like it says version 1.0.6. If it had been an 8 (at the very least), I'd have given them some credit. But come on, we're currently on 1.0.7. Lucas will be 1.0.8, so I can't even imagine what "Young Link" would be. I highly doubt it would go backwards, though.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Artsy Omni has essentially made any visual leak obsolete in my book. I don't even care if it's true in the end.
Nope not when gameplay is still an option and you can't fake that

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Smash Presentation this Sunday, NWC 2015, Lucas Release, Project M & KNUCKLES, NINTENDO TREEHOUSE LIVE AND THE NINTENDO DIGITAL EVENT?!? WE HYPE BOYZ!!!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
awww beat me to it :(

so is this just streaming for gaming on youtube?

I mean is that it? IDK doesnt seem like a good idea with twitch kind of monopolizing the business but I guess if anyone can compete its youtube.
I think its both that and a hub for gaming videos that Google started with Youtube.

Something like that anyway, I don't remember all the details.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I haven't played W101 yet (too much other stuff to play that must take priority, I got it for free with the Mario Kart promotion), and never minded the thought of him being in Smash, but I doubt he'll be in Smash barring Nintendo having any long term plans for the series.

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
So, I won't be able to watch the Nintendo E3 stream, as I will be at work to that time.

Do you think it might be somehow possible to rewatch it without running into spoilers? Maybe somebody here could be such a sweetheart and shoot me a link to the video once it is done? I'd be forever grateful!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So, I won't be able to watch the Nintendo E3 stream, as I will be at work to that time.

Do you think it might be somehow possible to rewatch it without running into spoilers? Maybe somebody here could be such a sweetheart and shoot me a link to the video once it is done? I'd be forever grateful!
Here is what you do:

1. Bookmark the Nintendo YouTube channel on your web browser.
2. As soon as you get onto your computer, open that bookmark STRAIGHT AWAY, no questions asked. No Smash Boards, no Squid Boards, no twitter, etc.
3. Watch direct.
4. Get Hype
5. ???
6. Prof- EZ MOOONNEEEYYYY!!!

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You know Google owns Youtube.

Like if they really wanted a game streaming service or site? They could just put out the money to buy Twitch.

Chrono.

Man what the heck, I thought the presentation was at 7pm not am.

I either got 2 options
  • Stay up late
  • Wake up super early

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Man what the heck, I thought the presentation was at 7pm not am.

I either got 2 options
  • Stay up late
  • Wake up super early
That's what you get for being a weirdo living on the West Coast. How about being like the rest of America and have your time at the CST

redroses

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marmalade
Here is what you do:

1. Bookmark the Nintendo YouTube channel on your web browser.
2. As soon as you get onto your computer, open that bookmark STRAIGHT AWAY, no questions asked. No Smash Boards, no Squid Boards, no twitter, etc.
3. Watch direct.
4. Get Hype
5. ???
6. Prof- EZ MOOONNEEEYYYY!!!
This is actually a super great idea! Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom