• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I have to wonder wtf is going on over at Sakurai's dev team if they think nerfing Mewtwo was possibly a good idea.

I swear no one there actually cares

Tr1pleDee

Together now!
NNID
Tr1pleDee
3DS FC
2964-8670-3007
Switch FC
SW-6770-0026-7427
Surprised no one posted this but...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Welp.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros

Welp.
I give them credit, they certainly tried. Had a lot of people fooled, but there were just too many discrepancies. Hopefully Sakurai saw how much hype there was for a Dr. Mario stage and decides to include one in the near future.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No items rule is a lock.

10 minimum, 50 maximum.

I also need a time and date.

I wish this was real now.:crying:
Date is exactly what I meant.

Here, let's make a PM with me, you and Push.

We can help sort out details and poll people for some things.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
https://twitter.com/YTgameonion

It really was an outstanding fake and I think if the aspect ratios had been right people would've been fooled to the end.

EDIT: I'm slowpoke today.

Last edited:

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace

Welp.
Welp both leaks were "fake" as of now. Ah well. I wasn't exactly starving for a Dr. Mario stage anyway. And the Great Bay leak wasn't convincing. Now my feedback on the most recent Smash info:

- Lloyd Mii is awesome. Gave him a Beam Sword Jacket for the rare chance I play with items on with my friends.
- Chrom Mii is awesome.
- Other costumes in this set are meh except Black Knight which is awesome. Yet again, no good outfit for female Swordfighters.
- Tourney mode... but you can't make 1v1 or 2v2 Tournaments? How... did that happen in development? For real though.
- I like that Hyrule Castle is back. Mario's Castle is okay. Music selection are varied, but at least each stage has 1 good song.
- Mewtwo nerfs aren't bad. They should have made him heavier but I guess he's keeping his melee feel.
- LolSonicNerf. He's safe now. Leave him be Nintendo. If he gets any harder to kill with, he'll be back at Brawl status.

So yeah. I am satisfied. I wonder what is next down the pipe. All I know that there is more coming.

Afterthought: Square Enix let the cat out of the bag with the Nintendo NX and it possibly coming in 2016. Remember that job posting for a "Super Smash Bros 6" that popped up in Japan? What if Sakurai's team is being kept together for a "Smash 6" for the NX? It would pretty much be a "Ultra Super Smash Bros Wii U" in all but name. All characters and stages up to now would be ported over ... but with the characters being made from the ballot box (that don't make it as DLC for Wii U/3DS) would be in the new game as characters. Throw in new events and stages and people who didn't buy the Wii U version can get the NX version. Also, character limitations that came from the 3DS wouldn't apply to the NX since it's a new game and not held to "having the same roster" rule. For folks who bought the Wii U version (and related DLC), they could just download the NX version at a cheaper cost and import their data over. If Nintendo has all of their Eshop accounts connected, people who bought the DLC would be noted on the Eshop and then could download Smash NX at a discounted price. ($40 opposed to $60).

#TinFoilHat #WallOfText #JustAThought

Chrono.

People are start gonna blaming him for every decently made leak lol

Also this made me chuckle

Last edited:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
While the mini-tournament is going on, let's discuss the rules for the next tournament, which should last a lot longer.

I tried to tag as many people from this thread as possible.

Thanks! I liked your Professor Pickle Mii as well.:)
*Cough* what time?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I also made a tournament.

Miis only!

That's what it's called.

Password is bloop.

Chrono.

Gotta say, even though they've all turned out to be fake, these recent leaks are waaaay better than all the pre-June update ones.

Though to be fair their competition is just blurry 3DS CCS pics.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Is there anyone we know of trying to data mine 3ds? I just wanna make sure if I will or will not have to worry about actual leaks lol

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Does anyone ever get a sudden urge to play a certain character in Smash?

Like I'm sitting here watching TV amd my brain all of a sudden is like GO PRACTISE WITH R.O.B..

So weird.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Does anyone ever get a sudden urge to play a certain character in Smash?

Like I'm sitting here watching TV amd my brain all of a sudden is like GO PRACTISE WITH R.O.B..

So weird.
Happens to me a lot.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Just finished my MH3U binge
**** the Glacial Agnaktor
and I finally saw the trailer for the mii costumes. I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw Lloyd....but my eyes.... whether the dampness there was due to happiness or or a deep sadness or the fact that it's about 3AM I will never know. Such is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom