• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Favorite Sonic characters?
Sonic, Dr.Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy.
How about a new topic? Which characters do you want to see appear as Mii costumes for the game?
:4miibrawl:
Knuckles
Globox
Murfy
Chun-Li
Nights
:4miisword:
Barbara
Takamaru
Arthur
Raving Rabbid (just smile and nod)
:4miigun:
Hoodlum
Bass
Dr.Eggman
Mega Man Volunutt

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Bought a $20 Nintendo card.

I'm gonna be patient and gonna see what happens. Don't wanna be unprepared and if it's just stages for 3DS then that's fine, I was always curious about the Ace Attorney series and willing to try the games

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

I'm gonna be patient and gonna see what happens. Don't wanna be unprepared and if it's just stages for 3DS then that's fine, I was always curious about the Ace Attorney series and willing to try the games
Yes! The more people playing Ace Attorney, the better!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Buy them.

I love those games more than Smash.

I never thought I could love any game more than smash.

Buy them yesterday.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I still haven't really played through the 3DS version of the original trilogy yet.....

I have played and completed the original trilogy before though.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You bring a battlesuit to a fist fight? Aw, heeeeeellll nyaaaaw.
Henshin!

Dont make me pull out mah mech!
Speedy Cirviche for TvC2
I see Henshin. I expect Kamen Rider. I am very disappointed
You didn't even celebrate his birthday.

Heartless euros.
Hello? Are you ignoring the Kirby celebration I had earlier? Oh wait, I didn't tell you guys.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yes! The more people playing Ace Attorney, the better!
More like, "the closer to an English version of Great Ace Attorney, the better" :p
The defense asserts that you should BUY the Ace Attorney trilogy, ASAP! :D

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Thanks for the support but I only hear these games from word of mouth. I don't wanna get like ALL three games and just get burned out.

I'm gonna try to ease my way through. Just like I did MGS and Metroid.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I remember reading an interview that Rouge's existence is a problem for Fang. I won't hate Rouge for it regardless, I'll hate her for how a ****ing bat has bigger boobs than me instead
Doesn't that technically mean you hate all female Sonic characters. Even Cream considering her mother's breast size :troll:

Konami isn't dying. They're dying game-wise, but they own a LOT of stuff.
Fun Fact: Konami and Sega are also Manga publishers

Also you know that leak Blue posted that had the Power Rangers on it, why use them when Nintendo could just use this game: Zekkyō Senshi Sakeburein (Please note that this game was a Japan Club Nintendo exclusive for the DS

literally this is the only video I could find of it

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Thanks for the support but I only hear these games from word of mouth. I don't wanna get like ALL three games and just get burned out.

I will agree.

Pace yourself through them.

They're fun but three in a row is daunting even for a fan of my creepy caliber.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Take your time, don't rush in and you should be fine.

I tend to find the final cases the most fun and engaging. Probably because their quite big and draw in the most involvement into them. I personally enjoyed the last game in the trilogy the most.

I should really get around to getting on with replaying the trilogy again..... As well as carrying on with Majora's Mask 3D.....

Last edited:

Naoshi

I think the DLC will be live at least shortly after the last of the announcement.

There's no reason that they would tell us they will show more costumes when the update is already live. It defeats the purpose.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think the DLC will be live at least shortly after the last of the announcement.

There's no reason that they would tell us they will show more costumes when the update is already live. It defeats the purpose.
Do you happen to know when the last two announcements where?

I was.... kinda asleep when the two previous Mii costume announcements came along....

Last edited:

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I believe it was 3AM EST. Which is 4PM in Japan
This seems about right and makes sense if the update is to be released on the 31st everywhere. I still want to know where everyone kept getting the "7AM in Japan" time. I think someone just said it once and people assumed they knew what they were talking about.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Crap, I thought the trilogy was still around $15 but it cost $30 and I only go $25.20.

I'll probably just pick up the first game sometime soon. As for now, just gonna wait for the patch so I can get my Hyrule Castle on and find some new balance patches

Naoshi

Wait, there's more announcements?
Yep! They said more costumes to come tonight.

Crap, I thought the trilogy was still around $15 but it cost $30 and I only go $25.20.

I'll probably just pick up the first game sometime soon. As for now, just gonna wait for the patch so I can get my Hyrule Castle on and find some new balance patches
The only other way to obtain the game is by buying the DS cartridges. IMO, from what I've seen compared to the DS version, the DS versions looks better since the sprite animations seems less choppy and the art direction looks more consistent with the it.

I never played the 3DS Trilogy collection, but I still hear it's good. Avoid the iOS version for AA1-3 though. They're not very good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom