• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
This still doesn't make sense to me.

Hopefully there's enough new content for it to be fine but even then
Take the gamepad out and the U too.

Who would buy a shooter on the market called "Zombi"?

Also digital only,this will get lost on the sea of trashy generic names on steam.

Zombie survivor simulator would be a better name.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My favourite Sonic character is Blaze the Cat. But if there was another Sonic character, I'd want it to be Tails. I mean there's all the talk of Eggman and Knuckles but Luigi got in before Bowser and Wario didn't he?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do Ubisoft actually have any Wii U exclusives.
Or did they just port the only two they had.
I don't how Rayman's chances would fair with this.
Because they do seem to be giving nothing in return to Nintendo.
This is why I call that company Ewbisoft. Well, there are many other reasons, but Ewbi is singlehandedly one of the worst AAA publishers

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Whoever is the "worst" publisher seems to come and go. There was Activision, then Capcom, then EA, then Ubisoft. Who's next?

D

Deleted member

Changed my avatar because I only now realized there's someone with a Cormag avi here :^)
My guilty pleasures for gaming:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (All my friends mock me for loving it)
Primal Carnage
Kung Fu Chaos (On the original Xbox, loved that game. Super racist now that I look back on it)

I like mostly bad games, actually. I don't really play "good games" because they take too much time. I like jumping into a world and doing what I want.

*exceptions to the rule: Elder Scrolls games.
Bandai Namco's Naruto fighting games
They're literally the only fighting game besides Smash that I can play
They're also probably the only games where everyone in my group of friends has the same skill level

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Whoever is the "worst" publisher seems to come and go. There was Activision, then Capcom, then EA, then Ubisoft. Who's next?
Warner Bros probably.
Never forget Arkham Knight's PC port, Season Pass and pulled Collector'seditions.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Changed my avatar because I only now realized there's someone with a Cormag avi here :^)

Bandai Namco's Naruto fighting games
They're literally the only fighting game besides Smash that I can play
They're also probably the only games where everyone in my group of friends has the same skill level
Soul Calibur is my favorite fighting series. So another guilty pleasure, SCIV (because I started with that one, I liked it, but it's considered bad)

Chrono.

Konami's been fighting for the top of the trash heap as of late, meanwhile Capcom has been moving forward at a steadily pace.

Ubisoft and EA are terrible but more of the embarrassing kind.

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Konami seems to be the worst from a business stand point by jettisoning their cash cow and killing all their franchises but WB is worst on the actual releases front. Arkham Knight on PC was an embarrassment.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Konami seems to be the worst from a business stand point by jettisoning their cash cow and killing all their franchises but WB is worst on the actual releases front. Arkham Knight on PC was an embarrassment.
MK X too,that really killed my hype for the DLC.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Please note, I'm a jestress. I think that's a thing
Yahtzee knew that would happen as th PC version of Origins was apparently crap too

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well Here's hoping this most splendid update nerfs Sheik.
I will be more than happy if it does.
If it nerfs Roy or Lucas though I will be livid.
Oh and @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei We doing Tournaments when it goes live or What :estatic:
I wouldn't mind having a tournament.

Depends on how it works though.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I heard they're sending Win10 in waves, hopefully I get it soon.
It's funny, I reserved my copy late in the evening on the 28th and it was available for me to download yesterday morning. On another computer, I reserved it at the same time, but it wasn't available until this morning.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Woah.

Apparently, it's Kirby's birthday.

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Kirby: Squeak Squad and Kirby's Return to Dream Land were just released for NA.

:4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight:

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I would put Sega farrrrrr above Konami

At least Sega is trying, even if the results is... really baffling. Even still, Sega still makes good games every now and then, even if they don't sell that well. Sonic is the one that's really struggling in quality.

Konami buys and kills companies like Hudson. Sega bought Atlus and left them alone to do what they want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom