• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Kamiya is kind of known for trolling people over these kind of things. Whenever someone ask when is more information about whatever game he's working on, he'd always reply with "Next week in magazines".

I don't think Kamiya is hinting at anything.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Well, if people got better taste and stopped posting those videos, we wouldn't have the need to mock them ;)
but i really enjoy etika videos.even if im the minority in that
The Konami 2010 was indeed ... special ?

I was dead inside after this ... Why i was thinking that Conker will have a magnifican comeback ? It's Microsoft ...

Wasn't the moment were Sony say " Assassin's Creed at his Best is in Playstation ? "

I Summon my trump Card !
BATTLE TAG ! ATTACK MODE ! USE YOUR ****TY PLASTIC GUN TO ATTACK HIS LIFE POINT DIRECTLY AND MIND CRUSH HIM !
Not even done yet.

Defense card:E3 HYPE MOMENT

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Big in the Sonic Boom universe would be fun.

And by that I mean the show.

Games? What games?!

Naoshi

Everyone must watch the full Konami E3 2010 stream. It was... magical, seriously.

The best part is that it ALSO looped for literally 24+ hours, so the NeoGAF thread for the conference was in a hilarious cycle for those who had missed it. The reactions were in an actual cycle as it went on.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
but i really enjoy etika videos.even if im the minority in that

Not even done yet.

Defense card:E3 HYPE MOMENT
Bill looks so young, if only he'd known he was going to be fired for a younger hipper model.

And I'm still surprised somebody actually recognised Popo during the trailer.

Also take my counter, embrassing E3 moments well guess what, you activated my trap card

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thi is still my hypest E3 moment.

Naoshi

I remember not seeing the reveal live and instead going to IGN's front page and "Mega Man Joins Smash Bros." being there. I still exploded with hype.
If I had been there...
It was the hypest thing ever for me.

I was still amazed for a week. Just... JUST...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Granted it was second in overall hype to Sonic's reveal in Brawl but I was younger and that didn't happen at an E3. Still Mega Man gave us all such hope for just about any character. And WFT seemed to confirm that.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
It was the hypest thing ever for me.

I was still amazed for a week. Just... JUST...
Definitely my hypest Smash Bros moment. Everyone kept saying Megaman was going to be in, and I was like "No way. Impossible. They don't love us enough for that. It's too awesome for it to happen."

Naoshi

Definitely my hypest Smash Bros moment. Everyone kept saying Megaman was going to be in, and I was like "No way. Impossible. They don't love us enough for that. It's too awesome for it to happen."
I was one of those that pretty much expected Mega Man and knew he was gonna be the Capcom rep, but it still managed to make me hype because it was really a dream come true.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Thi is still my hypest E3 moment.
My favorite E3 Smash trailer, but almost 2nd best Smash trailer. :4littlemac: still is #1 of that regard for one reason of my childhood playing SPO on an SNES emulator and saying these exact words

Although my friend's favorite trailer was still :4pacman: & :4lucas:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Next to the Mega Man reveal, the one that made me the most excited was the Robin/Lucina one, for killing Gematsu.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Killing all the doubters one step at a time, the hypest moment for me was last years E3 when we got to see the Miis in action. Also Iwata Vs Reggie.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Killing all the doubters one step at a time, the hypest moment for me was last years E3 when we got to see the Miis in action. Also Iwata Vs Reggie.
I can't wait to see how they top that this year.
I mean my god that was hype.

You know where you can embed YouTube videos? Use that to embed a tweet. To get the link, go to the button on a Tweet that looks like "..." and click the "embed tweet" option.
Cheers Good Buddy :D
Edit: Hey, Hey it works.
You sir deserve a:

(Follow equivalent) :p

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My hypest trailer?

It happened 9 years ago. I saw it later.

My favorite part of that trailer was where they run at each other and teleport to Battlefield like it was an RPG or something.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm probably the only person that was indifferent to the Mega Man reveal and was only excited because he was new.

Pac-Man had all of my hype this round. :4pacman:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I could see them reveal ryu like this. I can't wait to see though.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Next to the Mega Man reveal, the one that made me the most excited was the Robin/Lucina one, for killing Gematsu.

i liked this one so much becuase it shut my friend up.We aruged so much on who would get in chrom or robin.Man his tears were so delicous when robin got annouced.That one of the reasons i main robin makes me smile at that memory

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I'm probably the only person that was indifferent to the Mega Man reveal and was only excited because he was new.

Pac-Man had all of my hype this round. :4pacman:
I've never played a Megaman game, so I almost didn't care. Like, oh, cool. You weren't alone in that. ;)

Lucina and Lucas were easily my favorite trailers though.

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/2...out-kingdom-hearts-survey-wii-u-3ds-mentioned
They are doing a survey for KH, mention the Wii U and 3DS
as possible options for future KH games.
Sora confirmed for smash :troll:

Ths is sarcasm
Even if i want it

My most hype trailer was easily robin. The mega man one was spouled for me and i don't much care for him but i was so certain it was shulk.

That and i wanted robin so much especially over chrom because at the time i did not want him

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Lucina and Lucas were easily my favorite trailers though.
I did play Mega Man before Smash 4 released to get a feel for him, but I guess it's something you have to grow up with.

Robin was really hype, but Lucina dragged down what would have been a wonderful death of Chrom.
My hypest Smash moment in general (as well as gaming as a whole)?
Snake will forever be the hypest Smash reveal for me unless either Rayman or Banjo get in. Or Snake comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom