• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Sorry if I made it seem that way. I don't withhold information from my leak brothers (sisters and everyone else). I may tease you guys sometimes, but if I say there's nothing there, then there's nothing there. If I had something legit I would be teasing the crap out of you guys while writing a post about it at the same time....but there's nothing to write about, or tease you about. :(

Also, I've only slept four hours and when I wrote those earlier posts I was running to work, so my apologizes if I sounded rushed. I'm trying to answer all of your questions as best as I can, with the limits that are in place. I'm very sleepy but I need to talk with Relax Alax about SG's video collaboration tonight.
S'all good, dude. Honestly, I and the others should have surmised that there were more understandable reasons behind the decision. I think we're just so thirsty for leaks that we antsy when is seems someone is hogging the juice.

Shame on us for doubting y'all. Well mostly shame on them....
[hugs]

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
RIP Angel's dream.

You can,you need to do a System Transfer or something, don't remember the details. How much money do you have on it? I reccomend Mega Man and Murasame Castle
Well, that's the thing. I traded in the one which had the more games. Now I know that's a thing, but before I didn't.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On my DS, I have Mario Land 1 and 2, SMB Deluxe, G&W Gallery 3, and Castlevania 1. I used to have more, but I didn't realize that I can't have an account on more than one 3DS.
Shovel knight's good, as for actual games, any zelda is great,I hear the first NeS remix is good to. I'd buy any eshop titles or old games that you think you will enjoy.

Also, anyone got the evo stream link?

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Did they turn off the extremely annoying whistling Smashville song? I don't think I've heard it today.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Now this is the Smash I know. Intense and heart pounding.
So I'm going to predict the next fight will be a campfest.
Smash 4 is sooooooooo match up dependent. Some matches are so campy or defensive, others are really quick paced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom