• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For those in the Kamen Rider fandom, an official image was leaked. For those who aren't in the fandom, tough ****!

Are ghosts the new popular thing in Japan? The belt looks like something from Yokai Watch, and that's gotten absurdly popular there
@PushDustIn can you translate this for me please? I'm really curious to what all this glorious text means, though I hear there's use of Benkei from Japanese mythology

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We are not discussing this?

From Serebii:
Today in Japan, the latest Pokémon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pokémon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pokémon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pokémon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pokémon or something completely new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.
Edit @ 07:51: Gin kindly did another image to demonstrate how it appeared and further show what it may look like

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

From Serebii:
Today in Japan, the latest Pokémon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pokémon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pokémon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pokémon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pokémon or something completely new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.
Edit @ 07:51: Gin kindly did another image to demonstrate how it appeared and further show what it may look like
We did a while ago, it kinda looks like the Green Wisp from Sonic Colours imo and as Zygarde watchesover the ecosystem, it pretty much confirms that this is about Zygarde

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It won't be the pervert family without everybody's favorite dancing, speedo-wearing cyborg. Suuuuuuuuuuuuupaaaaaaa!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I have a bunch of eShop money that I have no idea how to use it. Any suggestions? I'm open to anything provided it's not expensive.

From Serebii:
Looks like a mutilated Vanillite.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Top 32 for Sm4sh at EVO right now.

I'll say this.

Custom Villager might be one of the most frustrating things to watch.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
What an exciting and interesting match.

Kappa

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
What about Villager? I just got back to EVO.
Trip Sapling, exploding balloons. Run to the ledge, spam Lloid Rockets and slingshot, as well as up-b, and do this for the whole match and try to go to time.

It's surprisingly effective for how simple it is.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
And this is why I hate customs.

**** anybody who think this camping trap spam fest :4villager: is entertaining.

No, this is horrible

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Honestly, I've seen much worse. Though I do watch competitive Street Fighter, so I guess I'm a lot more used to time outs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Pervert Family theme song
PING PONG CIRCULATE
PING PONG CIRCULATE
PING PONG CIRCULATE
PING PONG CIRCULATE
SINGLE CIRCLE TO A WAVE
SINGLE CIRCLE TO A WAVE
SWING YOUR CORNER ROUND AND ROUND
SWING YOUR CORNER MOUNT YOUR PARTNER
DIXIE STYLE TO THE OCEAN WAVE

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Nairo vs False tho

This aggressive play is really refreshing after that last game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, I've seen much worse. Though I do watch competitive Street Fighter, so I guess I'm a lot more used to time outs.
Still, Street Fighter's time limit is 99 seconds. Smash's is six minutes.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Still, Street Fighter's time limit is 99 seconds. Smash is six minutes.
And most of those are due to matchup against grapplers (SnakeEyez matches always goes like this)

This is just straight up camping. And there's no BS :metaknight: for the excuse of the camping

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Since there are specific custom sets legal as opposed to "Anything goes" they could just ban a bunch of/most Villager sets

but Customs are probably in bad shape after this EVO :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom