• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Meanwhile on serebii

"Today in Japan, the latest Pokémon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who saw the movie, there was a new Pokémon appearing in it. She describes the Pokémon as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word movie and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pokémon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a sketch of this Pokémon, but it is likely to differ greatly. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking."
This is Trevenant all over again.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I was just wondering something.....

Is nintendo direct still going to be a thing now?

Because it does make people more hype for their products so..... :)
Probably

I wonder if Iwata recorded a direct before he died. Obviously they aren't going to use that recorded one now.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*Uses a single Hyper Yuiitusin Beam*

*TheEpicRyuga is dead*
How cute, Vinatage+ knocked you down quite a bit, Dragonskin saved my ass, butt Counter killed yours! Especially as I got a crit both times!

The little eyeball thingies going to the silhouette confirms it being Zygarde imo. Zygarde is said to watch over the world after all
RECYCLE OR DIE YOU ****ING HERETICS!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
People are so mad about customs.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The little eyeball thingies going to the silhouette confirms it being Zygarde imo. Zygarde is said to watch over the world after all
RECYCLE OR DIE YOU ****ING HERETICS!
No, because otherwise, how could I get that awesome new form for Zygarde when I try to catch it?

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
Some fanart from 2ch of that new Pokemon?/Zygarde form?
it's probably best to just wait until we get a picture of the actual thing from someone leaking it or whatever

(i think it's probably something along the lines of genesect's rocket thing)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hope it relates to Zygard. Probably the most boring Pokemon from Gen VI atm. Would love to expand on his lore with a new form in Pokemon Z.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
When you lay around for hours but never fall asleep and it's nearly 6 in the morning. Fun times.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nothing compared to what Lisa and I both know...

Tell me about it, I've spent 4 weeks trying to write a mundane scene between two characters in a costume shop and it's still not complete.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Tell me about it, I've spent 4 weeks trying to write a mundane scene between two characters in a costume shop and it's still not complete.
Flashback episode of my online webscript series.

Season 2, Episode 1.

Never again shall I do a flashback episode. Lol.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Ah, I see. This is a much better response imo.
#2 and #3 are really good reasons to withhold information.

The previous posts essentially made it seem like you and few others got together in a dimly lit room filled with mystic symbols and scantily clad women and said "They cant handle the truth. Henchwomman! Lock it away, swallow the key, and take a dip in the lava pit of super doom!"

Well maybe not that dramatic....
Sorry if I made it seem that way. I don't withhold information from my leak brothers (sisters and everyone else). I may tease you guys sometimes, but if I say there's nothing there, then there's nothing there. If I had something legit I would be teasing the crap out of you guys while writing a post about it at the same time....but there's nothing to write about, or tease you about. :(

Also, I've only slept four hours and when I wrote those earlier posts I was running to work, so my apologizes if I sounded rushed. I'm trying to answer all of your questions as best as I can, with the limits that are in place. I'm very sleepy but I need to talk with Relax Alax about SG's video collaboration tonight.

@ PushDustIn PushDustIn : Have you guys tried to reach out to the mysterious source at all to see if its legit or not?
We have not. Unless something else comes forward, there is no reason to believe that his source is legitimate. We are essentially finished pursuing this "leak". If something changes, we'll let you guys know ASAP. Unless we find a reason otherwise--this "leak" is dead.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The 'leak' isn't even that big a deal. Even if it were true, it contains very little groundbreaking info. I mean, if I had to create an honest short list, those four would probably be on it, and we know Sakurai has a thing for Takamaru.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
People are so mad about customs.
:4villager:Trip seed
:rosalina: Star Bit Shot
:4sheik:Static Needles
:4pikachu:Hyper Skull bash which can KO at 40% is the reason why customs are sort of looked down on.

Your character has a fighting chance without th against the likes of :4sheik::rosalina: maybe without them but unless your Hyper Goddess :4palutena: or The Last Dong Bender:4dk:, your character isn't getting far with customs. Especially if 80% of them suck balls:4falcon::4sonic::4littlemac::4robinm:(maybe if you count the large Nosferatu and Fire Wall but that's just situational in certain aspects)

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
The 'leak' isn't even that big a deal. Even if it were true, it contains very little groundbreaking info. I mean, if I had to create an honest short list, those four would probably be on it, and we know Sakurai has a thing for Takamaru.
People were hyped because they thought it was going to be ERSB Leaks pt.2.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The only real new from the leak is that being an assist trophy as aparently not an issue what with Waluigi and Takamaru.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
It still would be strange if assist trophy characters in this game also became DLC playable characters. As much as I'd love Saki Amamiya to be playable I just think it wouldn't happen until the next Smash game where they can just remove him as an assist trophy. If anything, I'd like to see characters that were previously assist trophies but are cut in Smash 4 as DLC like Isaac from Golden Sun or Ray from Custom Robo Arena.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm the only pervert here but I love it here. It's better than 4chan

Now if you want another artist like minus8 try Akariot

image.jpg

He has a SFW tumblr

Status