• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
ZeRo goes into every match with an advantage because everyone panics and tries to outsmart him instead of playing their own game. If ZeRo went into a tournament in a disguise (lol) and no one knew it was him, I'd bet someone would beat him. I'm not saying he's not good because he's amazing, but I don't think he's unbeatable. I think he allows people to beat themselves into overthinking and then he punishes accordingly.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
"Pacman vs Pikachu was the best match of the day." -things I never thought I would say.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Had to be the best set of the day. That was amazing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
"Guess it's safe enough for me to leak this now.

These are Zygarde's scales. He can 'shed' a scale and it turns into this amorphous blob thing, which will not be an actual new Pokemon. They seem to move independently, but they are in fact just Zygarde "spreading its roots" (I think that's what they said, but maybe without the plant connotations? I'm not fluent in Japanese, I think they also said something akin to the scales "flowing") so it's assumed either his consciousness is still in there, or it's a kind of way for him to look at things remotely."
Yep, those eye thingies are involved with Zygarde, him being the silhouette. Like there was any doubt

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well it's back to ZeRo.
Oh gee, I wonder how this'll turn out...

These are Zygarde's scales. He can 'shed' a scale and it turns into this amorphous blob thing, which will not be an actual new Pokemon. They seem to move independently, but they are in fact just Zygarde "spreading its roots" (I think that's what they said, but maybe without the plant connotations? I'm not fluent in Japanese, I think they also said something akin to the scales "flowing") so it's assumed either his consciousness is still in there, or it's a kind of way for him to look at things remotely."
Yep, those eye thingies are involved with Zygarde, him being the silhouette. Like there was any doubt
So it's Zygarde's dead skin? Well I guess I've seen stranger concepts for Pokemon.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So it's Mr G&W against Rule 63 Ziggy Stardust.
Can't wait to see which one beats this.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Wait, where'd you hear that?

D

Deleted member

Ok, pervert family, EVO, customs are dumb, ZeRo, hoo-hah, no tech EVO and Zygarde.
Where do I start?

Just curious, but where is this from?

Chrono.

I've always thought Villager was annoying to fight and these matches aren't changing my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom