• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, you're off the hook for now. Virgins are the only people to be sacrificed to Lord Entei after all.
Please, Giratina is the only Legendary we should be sacrificing to, he's ****ing Lucifer, how awesome is that?!
Best legendaries every generation IMO
Mewtwo
Raikou
Rayquaza
Darkrai and Giratina are tied
Zekrom and Kyurem are tied
Zygarde

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok so to clear up my confusion (I had to update my week old support stuff), the leak....

Do we actually know if the guy was involved int he ESRB leak?

because he's either way too safe or he actully tells credible stuff.....

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Did you actually even look at the post?

He said he thinks they were considered, not that he was told they were. The only one he outright says was on one of the lists is Wolf.

It was his own speculation.

No it's not. He says they were pulled from the ballot.
Yeah you said it was part of the leak though, hyped drained. :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm believing it.I dont care there's nothing going for or against it
considering i am by nature biased on it, I would be very cautious unless I have a reason to think the guy is indeed from the ESRB stuff.....

The problem is that the analysis of the leak is....in the leak group.....which most here don;t have access :(

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Yeah you said it was part of the leak though, hyped drained. :p
Ahhh, my mistake, then, sorry. The whole situation is a bit confusing, so I was bound to screw up info at some point or another. :laugh:

considering i am by nature biased on it, I would be very cautious unless I have a reason to think the guy is indeed from the ESRB stuff.....

The problem is that the analysis of the leak is....in the leak group.....which most here don;t have access :(
People have verified that he was part of the group of people who had access to the ESRB images before they were leaked.

That's about it, though.

Last edited:

Megaboyzzz

Smash Rookie

i thought Neo Zero confirmed that it was

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm going to remain pessimistic. Most if not all text leaks we've gotten have been fake (and even some picture/video leaks), so why should I believe it now?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
use permalink next time:

http://smashboards.com/threads/nint...life-with-fun-d.405399/page-401#post-19670169

Basically, the guy IS involved with the leak, his source are trusted, but it just is still slightly ambiguous.

There is a shortlist, but it's like.....a sort of WIP list. It just means they are considered and others not from the list can be there.....

So....considering his sources are trusted, should I at least consider this to make sense?

Cause tbh, seeing Paper Mario did gave me some weird feeling.....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey gaiz, I have some inside information that Brash the Bear is one of the future DLC racers for Mario Kart 8 with a s light redesign (mostly to fit in with the Returns era DK). But unlike most leakers, I will give you a sneak peek of whats to expect.

:troll:

Last edited:

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Hey gaiz, I have some inside information that Brash the Bear is one of the future DLC racers for Mario Kart 8 with a s light redesign (mostly to fit in with the Returns era DK). But unlike most leakers, I will give you a sneak peek of whats to expect.

:troll:
No surprise there! He is a shoe-in after all.:troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I was just pointing out that Daisy wasn't created for the Mario spin-offs that's all.

Yeah and pretty much Toadette is literally the only spin-off created character to actually make it out of the spin-off games and get a different role I believe she got something in Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, right? Before she got her big role in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.
well.....small one, she gives you tutorial on new gears.

(but the curse boxes were better :) ).

GUYS. ZELDA IS BATMAN! BOTH ARE VIPS WHO DISGUISE TO FIGHT EVIL! BOTH HAVE ALTER EGOS WHEN DOING THIS AND BEHAVE MUCH DIFFERNTLY BETWEEN EGOS. ZELDA AND BATMAN HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM! IT ALL ADDS UP! BOTH HAVE GREEN ****S AS ALLIES
out of context posting at its finest.

in context it doesnt make much sense anyway :p

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Sssssshhhhh, it's alright. Let the Tumblrinas live in their delusions and fight for nonexistent racism that never existed. :troll:
I remember when Nintendo was accused of sexism because of the fact that Little Mac punching Samus was portrayed in a comical light, despite the fact that they never made the same complaints about WFT's violence against Kirby, Mario and Link being portrayed in a comical light. Both cases are really ironic when you think about it.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Screw surgery induced nosebleeds and needles.

----

I remember when Nintendo was accused of sexism because of the fact that Little Mac punching Samus was portrayed in a comical light, despite the fact that they never made the same complaints about WFT's violence against Kirby, Mario and Link being portrayed in a comical light. Both cases are really ironic when you think about it.
BUT MUH STRONG MAN PUNCHING A WOMAN OH GOD ABUSE AND SEXISM

-_-

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's see... 15 characters and the ones listed are Takamaru, Waluigi, Paper Mario, K. Rool, Chibi Robo and possibly HW Impa. That's 6, leaving 19.

I wonder if third parties are involved.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lana I guess, not like she has real demand in the ballot anyways. Such a shame too since many were hyped for her soon as her reveal trailer for the game came out.

Khoru

Smash Champion
lana is really cute but she shouldn't be playable in smash, purely because of being a non-canon character
maybe an AT

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
BUT MUH STRONG MAN PUNCHING A WOMAN OH GOD ABUSE AND SEXISM

-_-

I always found that funny.
You make a strong character, but then they're power fantasies.
You make a weaker character, but then they're stereotypes.
You make a beautiful character, but then they're sexualized.
You make a modest character, but then they're ugly.

And yet somehow with male characters you can do whatever you want and no one bats an eye. What's with that?

Last edited:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Let's see... 15 characters and the ones listed are Takamaru, Waluigi, Paper Mario, K. Rool, Chibi Robo and possibly HW Impa. That's 6, leaving 9.

I wonder if third parties are involved.
He also lists Wolf and Inkling (Agent 3) later.

So eight of 15 if the HW bit is taken to mean Impa.

Lana I guess, not like she has real demand in the ballot anyways. Such a shame too since many were hyped for her soon as her reveal trailer for the game came out.
If HW really was considered no way would its rep be the game's Mary Sue OC donotsteal. It'd most likely mean a HW-inspired Impa if anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom