• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckthesmashlover

Smash Journeyman
I just finished a long series of games on FG with a really fun person who spoke mostly Spanish.
She was really fun. One game I picked Captain Falcon and won with a Falcon Punch read and she replied with name tags, on word at a time:
"YES. YOU. ARE. GOOD."

At the end she told me "bateria Baja" (judging from the translation her batteries were running out) then played one last game and said "Thanks" and "Bye".

Very pleasant experience. Cheered me up alot after everything else I experienced in For Glory today.
Bateria baja means low battery.

Khoru

Smash Champion
i don't even know how to find shulk now
for sub-40 anyway
i'm glad i got ness when i could. i don't want to think about roy, lucas, and chibi-robo though....

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
for sub-40 anyway
i'm glad i got ness when i could. i don't want to think about roy, lucas, and chibi-robo though....
Apparently the Game Store I went to had a Shulk Amiibo in the morning but I missed out.... :/ They even had a spare Lucina, Zelda and Ike Amiibo but I didn't have enough money to purchase them. I managed to get Ike the next day though whilst the former two got sold out.... :/

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I haven't paid over RRP for any of my amiibos.

I'm going make a proper case for then once I know much many characters there will be.

I'm curious to know how much a full set will cost, unboxed in a timber display.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
3 weeks until August and endless speculation of an August Direct.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Do you guys remember the endless speculation of an April 1st direct? There was a news drought from Nintendo and fake leaks were going all around the internet like a madman.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
So I watched a few videos on the topic and got excited about the prospect of Banjo-Kazooie being DLC in this one.

So social thread, help me re-focus please. What do we think the actual probability of BK being DLC is?
Close to 0.

Chrono.

Hello Friends.
Just posting this to get you Hyped.
Ken Master Race.

This and the Smash Bros Theme are Incredible. And to think this is only a loop.
Ken's Theme in most scenario's are awesome.
Hopefully we can actually choose to listen them over the stage themes.

4 revisions and SFIV still didn't do that right.

D

Deleted member

The only way it would happen is if Sakurai really wanted it to happen. Whatever Sakurai wants, Iwata will attempt to accommodate him. At least...That's the feeling I get when reading about their history together.
Yeah. Problem is, I don't think Sakurai wants Banjo & Kazooie so no amount of fan demand will change that (unless we get to impossible heights... key word being impossible).
for sub-40 anyway
The only thing I can suggest is... wait. The prices in general have been dropping down (Ness at $30 is much more affordable than say... $50). Unless Nintendo actually steps up their games regarding Amiibo stocking, they could all eventually reach MSRP pricing if/when scalpers gets bored of scalping Amiibos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Damn shame. I really need to play the first MGS.

Hopefully wherever they wind up they have better conditions than konami :/
Recommended order if you want to experience the whole (canonical) series:

MG1* > MG2* > MGS1 (or Twin Snakes) > MGS2 > MGS3 > MGS4 > MGSPW > MGS5:GZ > MGS5: PP

I might be missing something.

*These are included in the MGSHD Collection of MGS3.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Recommended order if you want to experience the whole (canonical) series:

MG1* > MG2* > MGS1 (or Twin Snakes) > MGS2 > MGS3 > MGS4 > MGSPW > MGS5:GZ > MGS5: PP

I might be missing something.

*These are included in the MGSHD Collection of MGS3.
You should also play metal gear ghost babel, it's not cannon, but it's a great game.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I always wondered what that was supposed to be.

Surprised someone is just now figuring it out lol.
There's a lot of things that I uncovered that we really should have known about....

like Sukapon. It was on the Japanese Wiki page! >.<

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's a lot of things that I uncovered that we really should have known about....

like Sukapon. It was on the Japanese Wiki page! >.<
Better than DYKG that's for sure.

I have a favour to ask. I heard that Sakurai said Shulk got in because of fan demand, someone on a thread said it was onoy because of the Monado Arts gimmick. I want to immaturely rub it in their face

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

They haven't fixed that yet......
You're implying that it would be fixed, ha. It's still gonna be there in the full game

Didn't Capcom say this was a glitch? Then again, Kikoken's animation Chun Li stick her bum out
Capcom says alot of things Ryuga. It probably is but something in my heart tells me that it isn't and we just need to let it go or do I have to remind everyone about :peachmelee: butt jiggle hitbox in Melee

Yep:dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom